by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Knowhere Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .2,7702,7712,7722,7732,7742,7752,776. . .3,1063,107»

Si-topia wrote:*Harper smiles*
You sound like my kinda people

K: Glad to hear it, we are always accepting new recruits. I am General Kane *his armor is Red and black*
R: I am general Richter *his armor if yellow and grey*
V: I am general Viper *his armor was a purple (almost black) and silver
A: I am general Ash *her armor was blue and white*
G: And I am general Gundyr *his armor is green and brown*
(This time the colors do matter)

Sthalrim wrote:K: Glad to hear it, we are always accepting new recruits. I am General Kane *his armor is Red and black*
R: I am general Richter *his armor if yellow and grey*
V: I am general Viper *his armor was a purple (almost black) and silver
A: I am general Ash *her armor was blue and white*
G: And I am general Gundyr *his armor is green and brown*
(This time the colors do matter)

*She nods*
So is there anything special about how stuff goes in this guild? Are you separated into groups or something?

Si-topia wrote:*She nods*
So is there anything special about how stuff goes in this guild? Are you separated into groups or something?

G: Yes, as you can see each of us wear a different color which represents a different element and unit. My element is wood and I am in charge of spear and lance men. Blue if Ash's domain of water and strategists and archers, Kane is red for fire and lance and spear cavalry, Viper is purple for metal and our melee warriors, and Richter is yellow for Earth and our melee cavalry

Sthalrim wrote:G: Yes, as you can see each of us wear a different color which represents a different element and unit. My element is wood and I am in charge of spear and lance men. Blue if Ash's domain of water and strategists and archers, Kane is red for fire and lance and spear cavalry, Viper is purple for metal and our melee warriors, and Richter is yellow for Earth and our melee cavalry

Oh that's cool. So if I join this one, how do I know which group to join?

Si-topia wrote:Oh that's cool. So if I join this one, how do I know which group to join?

G: Well if you have a preference we'll put you in or if not then we can test you and well see for ourselves

Sthalrim wrote:G: Well if you have a preference we'll put you in or if not then we can test you and well see for ourselves

Oh okay, yeah I'd probably have to be tested cause I don't know which one my skills would be good in.

Si-topia wrote:Oh okay, yeah I'd probably have to be tested cause I don't know which one my skills would be good in.

G: That's fine. We can do it now if you'd like. What about you young man do you know what unit you want to be in? Nova Montron

Sthalrim wrote:G: That's fine. We can do it now if you'd like. What about you young man do you know what unit you want to be in? Nova Montron

I don't know. I'm aiming more towards helping people out then fighting for glory. I already got enough glory for my life. Right now i just want to help people out for helping them out. Not because the person is paying me to do it but because they need help.

Nova Montron wrote:I don't know. I'm aiming more towards helping people out then fighting for glory. I already got enough glory for my life. Right now i just want to help people out for helping them out. Not because the person is paying me to do it but because they need help.

G: Hmmm sounds like you want to be at the Wing of Valor or Merchants Guild. The two of us work together on occasion

Sthalrim wrote:G: Hmmm sounds like you want to be at the Wing of Valor or Merchants Guild. The two of us work together on occasion

They seem like my type of people then.

Sthalrim wrote:G: That's fine. We can do it now if you'd like. What about you young man do you know what unit you want to be in? Nova Montron

Yeah, I wouldn't mind taking it now. What do I need to start?

Si-topia wrote:Yeah, I wouldn't mind taking it now. What do I need to start?

harper. these people fight for coin not the people. *looks at the council* no offense.

Si-topia wrote:Yeah, I wouldn't mind taking it now. What do I need to start?

Nova Montron wrote:harper. these people fight for coin not the people. *looks at the council* no offense.

G: Just a simple test of skill with fighting, horse riding, archery, etc
V: None taken its what we do

Nova Montron wrote:harper. these people fight for coin not the people. *looks at the council* no offense.

Sthalrim wrote:G: Just a simple test of skill with fighting, horse riding, archery, etc
V: None taken its what we do

But they're cooler than the others...

Si-topia wrote:But they're cooler than the others...

cooler does not mean morally better. if one of these people were offered enough coin do you think they would help a hunter? these people are morally grey they would do anything for enough coin.

Nova Montron wrote:cooler does not mean morally better. if one of these people were offered enough coin do you think they would help a hunter? these people are morally grey they would do anything for enough coin.

Well... I guess you're right.

Si-topia wrote:But they're cooler than the others...

Nova Montron wrote:cooler does not mean morally better. if one of these people were offered enough coin do you think they would help a hunter? these people are morally grey they would do anything for enough coin.

R: Actually hunters are not allowed to do business with us
A: I mean why would they most of our ranks are hybrids and we control elements they would much rather kill us than get out help

Sthalrim wrote:R: Actually hunters are not allowed to do business with us
A: I mean why would they most of our ranks are hybrids and we control elements they would much rather kill us than get out help

not talking about your posts but your members. plus hunters have worked with monsters before. the changelings prove that humans can work with our kind.

Nova Montron wrote:not talking about your posts but your members. plus hunters have worked with monsters before. the changelings prove that humans can work with our kind.

G: Our members move as 1 and under our command so working with Hunters will never happen. As for changelings sure humans work with them, they simple change to look like them and dont say anything

Sthalrim wrote:G: Our members move as 1 and under our command so working with Hunters will never happen. As for changelings sure humans work with them, they simple change to look like them and dont say anything

Coin can change anyones mind. also your claiming you have never had anyone go rouge. I truly doubt that.

Sthalrim wrote:G: Our members move as 1 and under our command so working with Hunters will never happen. As for changelings sure humans work with them, they simple change to look like them and dont say anything

Nova Montron wrote:Coin can change anyones mind. also your claiming you have never had anyone go rouge. I truly doubt that.

*Harper grabs Zegas arm*
Maybe we should just move on to the next guild before things get out of hand... Thank you for your time and help.
*She pulls him out and back to the street*
You're ridiculous. If you don't like how someone does something, move on. Don't go pointing fingers at people.

Nova Montron wrote:Coin can change anyones mind. also your claiming you have never had anyone go rouge. I truly doubt that.

G: Those who do are punished and we make it the number 1 task to hunt them down or simply send a contract over to The Rouges if they betray us

Si-topia wrote:*Harper grabs Zegas arm*
Maybe we should just move on to the next guild before things get out of hand... Thank you for your time and help.
*She pulls him out and back to the street*
You're ridiculous. If you don't like how someone does something, move on. Don't go pointing fingers at people.

Harp I just had a feeling. Something was going on with them. It just felt wrong being in there.

Nova Montron wrote:Harp I just had a feeling. Something was going on with them. It just felt wrong being in there.

Okay that's fine, I'm just saying you need to be careful about what you say to people.

Nova Montron wrote:Harp I just had a feeling. Something was going on with them. It just felt wrong being in there.

Si-topia wrote:Okay that's fine, I'm just saying you need to be careful about what you say to people.

As you two speak one of the dragons turns into his human form and falls from the sky, when he lands you can see he is carrying the head of some sort of monster. He might from the Beast Masters guild, just a hunch*

«12. . .2,7702,7712,7722,7732,7742,7752,776. . .3,1063,107»

Advertisement