by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Knowhere Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .2,7762,7772,7782,7792,7802,7812,782. . .3,1033,104»

Si-topia wrote:*Elaine links her arm with Duncan's and leads him back to the ballroom*
E: I didn't like what Zema said about our daughter either, but you said it yourself we need to be careful how we act around everyone tonight.
*Duncan nods*
D: I know, I'll be more careful now.
*They walk through the crowd*
E: Have you paid any attention to the princes here tonight? There's quite a few who look pretty good for Alana.
*He looks around*
D: Yes there are a few, but I made a deal with her, only she can decide.
*She rolls her eyes*
A princess is never free, even after she's married. I'm better off ruling the kingdom myself.

Zega: if you do cheers to you.

Si-topia wrote:*Elaine links her arm with Duncan's and leads him back to the ballroom*
E: I didn't like what Zema said about our daughter either, but you said it yourself we need to be careful how we act around everyone tonight.
*Duncan nods*
D: I know, I'll be more careful now.
*They walk through the crowd*
E: Have you paid any attention to the princes here tonight? There's quite a few who look pretty good for Alana.
*He looks around*
D: Yes there are a few, but I made a deal with her, only she can decide.
*She rolls her eyes*
A princess is never free, even after she's married. I'm better off ruling the kingdom myself.

Nova Montron wrote:Zega: if you do cheers to you.

Asher whistles and Rodrik and Erwin come over*
Erwin: Again Will really?
Rodrik: I know your scared we all were but you must go out there and face it. I'm sorry but this is the year I put my foot down *the 3 older brother drag their younger brother out and into the center of the ball room despite his protests*
Asher: Would any princesses like to dance? *he announces loudly and drunkenly*

Katharine looks at her daughters and she sends Monika and Gwyn over but has Nymeria and Lera stay back in case other princes come to talk to them. Monika goes to Rodrik and Gwyn to Erwin leaving Asher alone with Wilhelm*

Sthalrim wrote:Asher whistles and Rodrik and Erwin come over*
Erwin: Again Will really?
Rodrik: I know your scared we all were but you must go out there and face it. I'm sorry but this is the year I put my foot down *the 3 older brother drag their younger brother out and into the center of the ball room despite his protests*
Asher: Would any princesses like to dance? *he announces loudly and drunkenly*

Katharine looks at her daughters and she sends Monika and Gwyn over but has Nymeria and Lera stay back in case other princes come to talk to them. Monika goes to Rodrik and Gwyn to Erwin leaving Asher alone with Wilhelm*

Nova Montron wrote:Zega: if you do cheers to you.

*Duncan and Elaine make their way over to Alana*
E: Having fun yet dear?
A: I'm trying.
*Duncan raises a brow at her*
D: Why don't you go dance with one of them?
*He points to Asher and Wilhelm*
A: Do I have to?
*He gives her a look*
A: Okay okay, I'm going. Wish me luck Zega.
*She heads over to the boys*
A: I would like to dance.

Si-topia wrote:*Duncan and Elaine make their way over to Alana*
E: Having fun yet dear?
A: I'm trying.
*Duncan raises a brow at her*
D: Why don't you go dance with one of them?
*He points to Asher and Wilhelm*
A: Do I have to?
*He gives her a look*
A: Okay okay, I'm going. Wish me luck Zega.
*She heads over to the boys*
A: I would like to dance.

Asher: See you just have to stand up for yourself. Psst don't be you *he moves Wilhelm over to her then walks off*
W:H-hi I'm Wilhelm but you can call me Will. Would you like to dance?

Sthalrim wrote:Asher: See you just have to stand up for yourself. Psst don't be you *he moves Wilhelm over to her then walks off*
W:H-hi I'm Wilhelm but you can call me Will. Would you like to dance?

Nice to meet you Will, I'm Alana.
*She flashes a smile and tries to be as charming as possible*
I'd love to.

Si-topia wrote:Nice to meet you Will, I'm Alana.
*She flashes a smile and tries to be as charming as possible*
I'd love to.

*He smiled to but quickly looked away from her. He was nervous and tense, he put his hand out for her*
So you're the Fire Princess, I heard a lot about you, from my brother at least
(Did you want me to describe his look?)

Sthalrim wrote:*He smiled to but quickly looked away from her. He was nervous and tense, he put his hand out for her*
So you're the Fire Princess, I heard a lot about you, from my brother at least
(Did you want me to describe his look?)

(You can if you want)
*Alana takes his hand and let's him lead her to the dance floor*
I am. I hope it's all good things about me.

Si-topia wrote:*Duncan and Elaine make their way over to Alana*
E: Having fun yet dear?
A: I'm trying.
*Duncan raises a brow at her*
D: Why don't you go dance with one of them?
*He points to Asher and Wilhelm*
A: Do I have to?
*He gives her a look*
A: Okay okay, I'm going. Wish me luck Zega.
*She heads over to the boys*
A: I would like to dance.

good luck.

Sthalrim wrote:*He smiled to but quickly looked away from her. He was nervous and tense, he put his hand out for her*
So you're the Fire Princess, I heard a lot about you, from my brother at least
(Did you want me to describe his look?)

*Zema walks up to Zega*
Zema: son we need to talk. in private.
Zega: of course father.
*Zema and Zega leave the ball room. Catherine follows behind them*

Si-topia wrote:(You can if you want)
*Alana takes his hand and let's him lead her to the dance floor*
I am. I hope it's all good things about me.

(He is tall but shortest of his brother, he stands around 5'10, He has black hair that is combed up and to the side and held that way by grease, since thats what they used back then. he had silver eyes like his family. He wasn't as muscular like his brothers but he had some muscle to him)
Wilhelm: All of it was good, why? Is there something I should be scared of? *he said a joke, and smiled slightly before looking away again*

Sthalrim wrote:(He is tall but shortest of his brother, he stands around 5'10, He has black hair that is combed up and to the side and held that way by grease, since thats what they used back then. he had silver eyes like his family. He wasn't as muscular like his brothers but he had some muscle to him)
Wilhelm: All of it was good, why? Is there something I should be scared of? *he said a joke, and smiled slightly before looking away again*

(She's 5'5, dark red almost black hair, amber eyes, wearing a burgundy dress sorta like this https://i.etsystatic.com/6850893/r/il/6e7a4d/1382809913/il_794xN.1382809913_thm7.jpg)
*She hesitates for a moment*
A: Well I tried to marry myself a few years ago when my father had arranged for some prince's to win my hand. But I've changed and apologized for that, I promise I'm not like that anymore.

Si-topia wrote:(She's 5'5, dark red almost black hair, amber eyes, wearing a burgundy dress sorta like this https://i.etsystatic.com/6850893/r/il/6e7a4d/1382809913/il_794xN.1382809913_thm7.jpg)
*She hesitates for a moment*
A: Well I tried to marry myself a few years ago when my father had arranged for some prince's to win my hand. But I've changed and apologized for that, I promise I'm not like that anymore.

(He is wearing noble's clothes which was different shades of black and grey with red accents and a red Red wolf head, the symbol of the Winters, was over his heart)
Wilhelm: I don't see what's wrong with that. My father always says we should have the right to choose, despite him trying to marry us off behind our back but he does so with good intentions. But that's not what I've heard about you

Nova Montron wrote:good luck.
*Zema walks up to Zega*
Zema: son we need to talk. in private.
Zega: of course father.
*Zema and Zega leave the ball room. Catherine follows behind them*

Katharine sends Lera and some guards to follow them but Lera is discreet about it and moves from group to group following them*

Sthalrim wrote:(He is wearing noble's clothes which was different shades of black and grey with red accents and a red Red wolf head, the symbol of the Winters, was over his heart)
Wilhelm: I don't see what's wrong with that. My father always says we should have the right to choose, despite him trying to marry us off behind our back but he does so with good intentions. But that's not what I've heard about you

Katharine sends Lera and some guards to follow them but Lera is discreet about it and moves from group to group following them*

*two of Zema's golems block the way*

Sthalrim wrote:(He is wearing noble's clothes which was different shades of black and grey with red accents and a red Red wolf head, the symbol of the Winters, was over his heart)
Wilhelm: I don't see what's wrong with that. My father always says we should have the right to choose, despite him trying to marry us off behind our back but he does so with good intentions. But that's not what I've heard about you

A: What have you heard about me then?
*She waits for his answer as they slowly spin around the dance floor*
(I have to go to bed, goodnight ^-^)

Nova Montron wrote:*two of Zema's golems block the way*

Lera: I-I ummm
Guard: Step aside beast the princess is coming through

Si-topia wrote:A: What have you heard about me then?
*She waits for his answer as they slowly spin around the dance floor*
(I have to go to bed, goodnight ^-^)

W: Well ummm you're tough, independent, free spirited, smart, and *he muttered* pretty *hoping she didn't hear*
*he held her as they danced*

Sthalrim wrote:Lera: I-I ummm
Guard: Step aside beast the princess is coming through

W: Well ummm you're tough, independent, free spirited, smart, and *he muttered* pretty *hoping she didn't hear*
*he held her as they danced*

*the goelm glares at the guard*

Nova Montron wrote:*the goelm glares at the guard*

Asher walks over drunkenly* Is something the matter here?
Guard: This thing is blocking the princesses way.
Asher: There's nothing wrong with that, I am the prince here I say she can pass, or should I have you melted down and turned into some horse shoes

Sthalrim wrote:Asher walks over drunkenly* Is something the matter here?
Guard: This thing is blocking the princesses way.
Asher: There's nothing wrong with that, I am the prince here I say she can pass, or should I have you melted down and turned into some horse shoes

*the door at the end of the hall opens. the Iron empire royal famliy steps out of the room*
Zega: of course father it will be done.
Zega: good.

Nova Montron wrote:*the door at the end of the hall opens. the Iron empire royal famliy steps out of the room*
Zega: of course father it will be done.
Zega: good.

Lera walks away and the guards follow*
Asher: Hey where are you going? *he hears and looks back at them* Do what now?

Sthalrim wrote:Lera walks away and the guards follow*
Asher: Hey where are you going? *he hears and looks back at them* Do what now?

*Zema looks down on him*
Zema: none of your business. so leave.

Nova Montron wrote:*Zema looks down on him*
Zema: none of your business. so leave.

(Asher is about 6'2)
Asher: This is my castle so I can't really leave. And if it's so important that you had to discuss it in another room I think it is my business

Sthalrim wrote:(Asher is about 6'2)
Asher: This is my castle so I can't really leave. And if it's so important that you had to discuss it in another room I think it is my business

(Zema is about 6'3)
Zema: would you like it if i asked everything you did in my castle. no then move along. *shoves past Asher and heads back to the ball. the royal famliyfollows behind him*

Sthalrim wrote:(Asher is about 6'2)
Asher: This is my castle so I can't really leave. And if it's so important that you had to discuss it in another room I think it is my business

night)

Nova Montron wrote:(Zema is about 6'3)
Zema: would you like it if i asked everything you did in my castle. no then move along. *shoves past Asher and heads back to the ball. the royal famliyfollows behind him*

Asher watches them walk away* What a prick

Katharine watches them and simply waits for them to make a move* (how old if Zega. Also night)

Sthalrim wrote:W: Well ummm you're tough, independent, free spirited, smart, and *he muttered* pretty *hoping she didn't hear*
*he held her as they danced*

*She blushes a little*
A: That is all very good stuff about me.
*Meanwhile Duncan and Elaine continue to walk around socializing with the others. Elaine looks toward the dance floor*
E: Alana seems to have found a good one, I haven't seen her smile this much in a long time.
D: Hm, I don't know she seems to be forcing that smile.
*He sighs*
D: I know she doesn't want to be here. I almost wish I'd never made that agreement with her, I would have already had her married by now.
E: Don't say that Duncan, she will find someone on her own.

Sthalrim wrote:Asher watches them walk away* What a prick

Katharine watches them and simply waits for them to make a move* (how old if Zega. Also night)

(Zega is about 20 years old. Zema is about 46 years old)

«12. . .2,7762,7772,7782,7792,7802,7812,782. . .3,1033,104»

Advertisement