by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Lazarus Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .3,2243,2253,2263,2273,2283,2293,230. . .3,3353,336»

Loftegen 2 wrote:The very best not-spy in Lady Zaharra's service has a better than average chance of walking into God-Emperor Snudgskooge's office while he's there, taking something off his desk, and walking out again unnoticed!

Given everyone is required to have an electronic tag that can kill them with the tap of a screen, God-Emperor Snudgeskooge doubts it but it is always good to have confidence in one's abilities.

Snoodum wrote:Given everyone is required to have an electronic tag that can kill them with the tap of a screen, God-Emperor Snudgeskooge doubts it but it is always good to have confidence in one's abilities.

Quite. And naturally, using her best not-spy to swipe pens from a politician's desk, just to prove that they could, is a waste of resources.

Dear Serious Problems,

This is informing you that you have been ejected from Lazarus for Endorsement Cap violations.

You may return to the region, if you agree to keep below the cap.

Another violation of the Endorsement Cap may result in an ejection and ban from the region.

Signed,
Vice Delegate/Chief Operating Officer New Rogernomics
The Council of Lazarene Security

New Rogernomics wrote:...

That's, I hope you don't mind me saying, a serious problem.

Tubbius the Bulbous is enjoying an afternoon of helping Mrs. Tubbius with the little ones. It is hot in Piggy Cliff, so today is a Fat Friday, meaning all Tubbians are wearing minimal clothes and enjoying massive meals. The Corpulent Clauses are down to red Tubbras and underwear, rocking babies under a large, very cool ceiling fan.

I now have the most Mzeusia cards in the whole of NS! My power grows exponentially!

Mzeusia wrote:I now have the most Mzeusia cards in the whole of NS! My power grows exponentially!

How many is 'the most'?

Loftegen 2 wrote:How many is 'the most'?

Sixteen.

Mzeusia wrote:Sixteen.

Wow!

Loftegen 2 wrote:Wow!

Yep. My plan is falling into place.
I have no plan...

Mzeusia wrote:Yep. My plan is falling into place.
I have no plan...

It's much easier to just say you have a plan, than to go to the trouble of actually making one.

Loftegen 2 wrote:It's much easier to just say you have a plan, than to go to the trouble of actually making one.

Precisely.

mous (ID: SZ5x6mWb) 07/19/19(Fri)13:47:36 No.3673747▶

>>3673720 (You)
> order the military to high alert

>accept the incoming message

>>
Anonymous (ID: +BcUCeM9) 07/19/19(Fri)13:48:19 No.3673750▶

>>3673720 (You)
> order the military to high alert

>accept the incoming message

Me think it's suspicious two IPs who never posted before, enter the same message. Also, one minute apart.

Vadia wrote:mous (ID: SZ5x6mWb) 07/19/19(Fri)13:47:36 No.3673747▶

>>3673720 (You)
> order the military to high alert

>accept the incoming message

>>
Anonymous (ID: +BcUCeM9) 07/19/19(Fri)13:48:19 No.3673750▶

>>3673720 (You)
> order the military to high alert

>accept the incoming message

Me think it's suspicious two IPs who never posted before, enter the same message. Also, one minute apart.

Where did this happen?

Loftegen 2 wrote:Where did this happen?

https://boards.4channel.org/qst/thread/3668641#p3668818

Vadia wrote:https://boards.4channel.org/qst/thread/3668641#p3668818

Might be someone using an anonymous proxy. Or it might be like my caller ID when it said I was getting a call from myself...

Loftegen 2 wrote:Might be someone using an anonymous proxy. Or it might be like my caller ID when it said I was getting a call from myself...

A call from a future you might be useful to anyone.

LazASK question for today: Are there any old sayings in your nation that old folks sternly murmur at the younger folk?

Loftegen 2 has 'By the Lady's eyes!', of course, while my RL mother loves to say 'Svenska dritte'. She's ethnically Norwegian but doesn't really know what she's saying, beyond insulting you by calling you a Swede.

Mzeusia wrote:A call from a future you might be useful to anyone.

But I never talk to me. :( Except maybe to say that my credit card info is at risk, so I should call this 800 number...

Loftegen 2 wrote:But I never talk to me. :( Except maybe to say that my credit card info is at risk, so I should call this 800 number...

Hahaha!

Loftegen 2 wrote:LazASK question for today: Are there any old sayings in your nation that old folks sternly murmur at the younger folk?

Mzeusia has "Foolish Belmedon." Belmedon being an ancient Mzeusian who led a coup, and disbanded the Thekephian guard (the royal bodyguard) who then came back with an army and killed Belmedon.

Boys we gotta repeal the tranny laws

Boys, we should enlighten the not-so-informed about biological determination of gender.

Maybe we should respect diversity of viewpoints, while we're at it.

It would be a good starting point, one that it lacked the previous post, hence my answer.

«12. . .3,2243,2253,2263,2273,2283,2293,230. . .3,3353,336»

Advertisement