by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Lazarus Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .3,3043,3053,3063,3073,3083,3093,310. . .3,6373,638»

Zapatian Workers State wrote:Well, too bad, cause it's here. Of course, I'm the only member, and expect to be the only member for a long time

I'm the only member CESOL, so we have something in common!

Loftegen 2 wrote:I'm the only member CESOL, so we have something in common!

I'm certain we would find even more points of common agreement if we knew each other better!

I'm the sole member of the newly formed Lazarene RSLWC and CESOL Unification Group (LRCUG). v.v

Your Imaginary Friend wrote:I'm the sole member of the newly formed Lazarene RSLWC and CESOL Unification Group (LRCUG). v.v

We just need to find one more solitary member of a society whose name is an acronym, and we can go bowling!

Loftegen 2 wrote:We just need to find one more solitary member of a society whose name is an acronym, and we can go bowling!

I suck at bowling

Zapatian Workers State wrote:I suck at bowling

How are you at card games then?

Zapatian Workers State wrote:I suck at bowling

Same though. x) I'm a god at Wii bowling though! I always play it when I visit my Grandma's. :D

Also by the way, do you want to try to figure out the API thing now?

Your Imaginary Friend wrote:Same though. x) I'm a god at Wii bowling though! I always play it when I visit my Grandma's. :D

Also by the way, do you want to try to figure out the API thing now?

I have to get home first. I'll be ready in the hour

Loftegen 2 wrote:How are you at card games then?

I only know how to play solitaire on that front, sadly

Zapatian Workers State wrote:I have to get home first. I'll be ready in the hour

Awesome, shoot me a Direct Message whenevs. :)

Your Imaginary Friend wrote:I'm the sole member of the newly formed Lazarene RSLWC and CESOL Unification Group (LRCUG). v.v

Hey, I'm the sole member of SAIKEO (Society Against Ideologies Killing Each Other), and I think we're basically the same! Do you want to merge?

Post self-deleted by The Copper States.

The Copper States wrote:Hey, I'm the sole member of SAIKEO (Society Against Ideologies Killing Each Other), and I think we're basically the same! Do you want to merge?

I think this party idea was a bad one.

I'll replace it with some less divisive idea for a recreational association when I find the time.

Zapatian Workers State wrote:I suck at bowling

The last time I bowled, which was the first in several years. The muscles around the tibia. forget what its called, was killing me for a couple days after.

Margandy wrote:The last time I bowled, which was the first in several years. The muscles around the tibia. forget what its called, was killing me for a couple days after.

The soleus?

By the way, I've reinvented my idea for a party. Now it's something I hope no one would have any objection to: a privately managed non-profit charity.

nation=zapatian_workers_state/detail=factbook/id=main

Zapatian Workers State wrote:I suck at bowling

Slow and steady is how I bowl. Apparently it's like watching it in slow motion. I do well enough though.

Mzeusia wrote:Slow and steady is how I bowl. Apparently it's like watching it in slow motion. I do well enough though.

They call me "THE GUTTER GUY".

Zapatian Workers State wrote:I think this party idea was a bad one.

I'll replace it with some less divisive idea for a recreational association when I find the time.

Awww, I was looking forward to greeting you with a hearty high five and a "How ya doin' ya godless commie?", with you answering "Doin' great ya filthy capitalist!"

Pualo country

Pualo country wrote:Hola!

Hello, and good morning!

Pualo country

Como estas?

Pualo country wrote:Como estas?

Muy bien, gracias. Además, disculpe mi traductor de Google español.

Pualo country

Loftegen 2 wrote:Muy bien, gracias. Además, disculpe mi traductor de Google español.

Bueno.

Voreil mangare una mooka…

«12. . .3,3043,3053,3063,3073,3083,3093,310. . .3,6373,638»

Advertisement