by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Novus Lucidum Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

1234. . .1,5291,530»

Natiku and komanga

Guess I’ll make the first message...

Welcome to Novus Lucidum!!!!!!

Odinburgh, Likar, Sacrosanct Group, Airol, and 4 othersPaplem, Department of the treasury, Kalkvia, and Imbalistan

Welcome all. If you had ministry post in the former region please let me know. Also New Nationale Einheit is still the governor/WA rep once he moves. In 52 hours I should be able to send out embassy requests. This is a chance for all of us to start over.

Anacodia, Sacrosanct Group, Paplem, and Department of the treasury

Agenda

1. Constitution
2. A New Flag

Paplem and Department of the treasury

Department of the treasury

Odinburgh wrote:Agenda

1. Constitution
2. A New Flag

I've seen the Seven Pillars of Daxlam from the previous forum. I think we didn't discuss this yet. It's a good place to start the constitution but I don't know if it's acceptable and proper to bring it over here or if you should make a new one for new region.

http://theradiant.freeforums.net/thread/345/xlamic-pillars

Paplem and Natiku and komanga

Natiku and komanga

NK is officially WA.

My new land shall be in the link below…

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1Y5viwuOYJQgJhEcHm-Ud7Yun5w3AypULI1gPELyLtAo/edit?usp=drivesdk

See if it works

Paplem and Kalkvia

Natiku and komanga

Odinburgh wrote:Welcome all. If you had ministry post in the former region please let me know. Also New Nationale Einheit is still the governor/WA rep once he moves. In 52 hours I should be able to send out embassy requests. This is a chance for all of us to start over.

I was Minister of Culture

Department of the treasury wrote:I've seen the Seven Pillars of Daxlam from the previous forum. I think we didn't discuss this yet. It's a good place to start the constitution but I don't know if it's acceptable and proper to bring it over here or if you should make a new one for new region.

http://theradiant.freeforums.net/thread/345/xlamic-pillars

Don't know if I want it or not. But we can decide on that together as a region.

Natiku and komanga wrote:NK is officially WA.

My new land shall be in the link below…

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1Y5viwuOYJQgJhEcHm-Ud7Yun5w3AypULI1gPELyLtAo/edit?usp=drivesdk

See if it works

Says I need permission.

Paplem and Natiku and komanga

Department of the treasury

Odinburgh wrote:Don't know if I want it or not. But we can decide on that together as a region.

I feel sad when I see it but I don't want it to remind us of the times we were confused so in my opinion we should make a new one then slowly build the new constitution ànd move forward. We probably can keep the SPD in our new forum's library so we won't forget where we came from.

Odinburgh, Paplem, and Natiku and komanga

Department of the treasury wrote:I feel sad when I see it but I don't want it to remind us of the times we were confused so in my opinion we should make a new one then slowly build the new constitution ànd move forward. We probably can keep the SPD in our new forum's library so we won't forget where we came from.

As well as our history which was written up Brad himself which is also important.

Sacrosanct Group and Natiku and komanga

Natiku and komanga

Odinburgh wrote:Says I need permission.

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1Y5viwuOYJQgJhEcHm-Ud7Yun5w3AypULI1gPELyLtAo/edit?usp=sharing

Natiku and komanga wrote:https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1Y5viwuOYJQgJhEcHm-Ud7Yun5w3AypULI1gPELyLtAo/edit?usp=sharing

It works.

Natiku and komanga

Welcome Likar!

Natiku and komanga

Let us remain united and strong here in our new home.

Natiku and komanga

Here im a regional officer... ish?

Natiku and komanga

New Nationale Einheit due to arrive and please do endorse him as he is still our governor. Glad to consider him Gov of our, my region.

Anacodia, Sacrosanct Group, and Natiku and komanga

I would like my rank of Minister of HomeSec restored please.

Sacrosanct Group and Natiku and komanga

And I am here!

Sacrosanct Group and Natiku and komanga

Please endorse everyone here, to prevent raids. Also, just jazzed up the regional factbook.

Anacodia, Sacrosanct Group, and Natiku and komanga

Made a discussion post regarding the agenda of the Constitution.

Likar, Sacrosanct Group, and Natiku and komanga

Anacodia wrote:Made a discussion post regarding the agenda of the Constitution.

I can make a poll.

Sacrosanct Group and Natiku and komanga

Likar wrote:I can make a poll.

Sure, if you wish.

Odinburgh, Sacrosanct Group, and Natiku and komanga

Likar wrote:Please endorse everyone here, to prevent raids. Also, just jazzed up the regional factbook.

Add thr Bank to the links please.

Natiku and komanga

Anacodia wrote:Add thr Bank to the links please.

I have central bank one but there is no factbook page to pin of the current bank project.

Anacodia and Natiku and komanga

It seems that were holding out. Keep on movin' my fellow friends, prepare to keep our beloved region safe from the oppression of Black Hawks and the bloodied raiders!

Odinburgh, Anacodia, Paplem, and Natiku and komanga

1234. . .1,5291,530»

Advertisement