by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Official European Union Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .6,5056,5066,5076,5086,5096,5106,511. . .6,5876,588»

New Montron wrote:aurelian: not really i mean we're in your home nation so its best if you decide where to go.
*reporter stands up*

"We should go by Bordeaux on the way to Central then." She checks her watch. "5-6 hours and then we'll arrive at the Place de la Bourse in Bordeaux, have dinner and then stay the night. I could invite the Prime Minister to join us there if you wish."

Joshuastania wrote:Isabella smiles and finishes the chips. "Of course I'm happy, I'm enjoying a wonderful day with my beautiful wife!" She looks at her watch. "Damn, time has flown today! Ready to head back to the palace?"

Karolina smiles. “That is true. How could you not be happy when you are with me!” She looks at her watch. “Man, time really has flown. Lets go back to the palace.”

Joshuastania wrote:"We should go by Bordeaux on the way to Central then." She checks her watch. "5-6 hours and then we'll arrive at the Place de la Bourse in Bordeaux, have dinner and then stay the night. I could invite the Prime Minister to join us there if you wish."

aurelian: that sounds like a lovely plan

The Greater Nordics wrote:Karolina smiles. “That is true. How could you not be happy when you are with me!” She looks at her watch. “Man, time really has flown. Lets go back to the palace.”

Isabella stands up and they head back towards the car, holding hands again.

New Montron wrote:aurelian: that sounds like a lovely plan

She smiles and puts on some music. "Let's get going then!"

Joshuastania wrote:Isabella stands up and they head back towards the car, holding hands again.

She smiles and puts on some music. "Let's get going then!"

aurelian: going. *puts the car into drive and starts going*

New Montron wrote:aurelian: going. *puts the car into drive and starts going*

(fast forward to the palace)
Once they arrive at the palace, Galina is waiting outside for them. "Welcome to Bordeaux Imperator Aurelian and Madame Vice President!"

What would be a good name for a bill that would completely separate church and state in my nation? I also need help writing the bill itself?

Federation of Azea wrote:What would be a good name for a bill that would completely separate church and state in my nation? I also need help writing the bill itself?

Probably the separation act idk

Joshuastania wrote:Isabella stands up and they head back towards the car, holding hands again.

She smiles and puts on some music. "Let's get going then!"

Karolina smiles as they head back to the car. She holds Isabella's hand tight. They get back to the car and soon they arrive back at the palace where Birgit is waiting for them. “Welcome Back Karolina and Isabella! I decided to throw you a big going away party!”

The Greater Nordics wrote:Karolina smiles as they head back to the car. She holds Isabella's hand tight. They get back to the car and soon they arrive back at the palace where Birgit is waiting for them. “Welcome Back Karolina and Isabella! I decided to throw you a big going away party!”

Isabella looks at Birgit and then at Karolina with a smile. "A big going away party, for us!?"

Joshuastania wrote:Isabella looks at Birgit and then at Karolina with a smile. "A big going away party, for us!?"

Birgit smiles. “That is correct Isabella!”

The Greater Nordics wrote:Birgit smiles. “That is correct Isabella!”

Isabella follows Birgit inside. "That's so nice of you!"

Joshuastania wrote:Isabella follows Birgit inside. "That's so nice of you!"

Birgit leads them inside where there are a lot of people. Malin, Prince Charles and his wife and kids and some of Karolina’s friends.

"My friends, the Honduran nation is under threat once again, this time from within, the attacks in Kyoto and Seoul have proven the governments ineffectiveness to protect the people, brothers and sisters, we must protect the Honduran nation from these terrorists by any means necessary, the leftist extremists have proven that they will be relentless in taking lives, my friends I say that this calls for ruthlessness of our own, the HPNRP will prevent terrorism by any means necessary."
-Boris Sakinov to the national assembly.

Joshuastania wrote:(fast forward to the palace)
Once they arrive at the palace, Galina is waiting outside for them. "Welcome to Bordeaux Imperator Aurelian and Madame Vice President!"

aurelian: thank you for such a kind welcome.

The Greater Nordics wrote:Birgit leads them inside where there are a lot of people. Malin, Prince Charles and his wife and kids and some of Karolina’s friends.

"Queen Birgit, when did you invite all these people!?" Isabella sees Prince Charles and the children. "I haven't seen Prince Charles in a very long time!"

New Montron wrote:aurelian: thank you for such a kind welcome.

Galina walks forward and smiles. "I couldn't refuse the Vice President's invitation to the largest palace in southern France! Dinner is ready and we can talk matters of state during dinner. Afterwards, there is a lovely state room for you to stay in tonight." Galina turns around and leads them to the dining room.

Joshuastania wrote:Galina walks forward and smiles. "I couldn't refuse the Vice President's invitation to the largest palace in southern France! Dinner is ready and we can talk matters of state during dinner. Afterwards, there is a lovely state room for you to stay in tonight." Galina turns around and leads them to the dining room.

aurelian: *follows Galina into the building*

Joshuastania wrote:"Queen Birgit, when did you invite all these people!?" Isabella sees Prince Charles and the children. "I haven't seen Prince Charles in a very long time!"

Birgit smiles. “I might have done this while you two were at the cabin.” Charles comes over. “It is good to see you again Isabella.”

New Montron wrote:aurelian: *follows Galina into the building*

She leads them to the dining room where a feast has been prepared. "Please take a seat!" Galina and Eleanora both sit down.

The Greater Nordics wrote:Birgit smiles. “I might have done this while you two were at the cabin.” Charles cones over. “It is good to see you again Isabella.”

"It is very good to see you again as well! How are the wife and kids doing?"

Joshuastania wrote:"It is very good to see you again as well! How are the wife and kids doing?"

“The wife and kids are doing great! They are here tonight. Tatiana is over there actually.” He points over to her.

234 people have died as a result of the Kyoto Sarin attacks, this is because of the effects of the gas.
The government has began a hunt for the perpetrators.

Hondura wrote:234 people have died as a result of the Kyoto Sarin attacks, this is because of the effects of the gas.
The government has began a hunt for the perpetrators.

New Romania Sends Its Deepest Condoleances To Hondura And Those Affected By This Tragedy.

«12. . .6,5056,5066,5076,5086,5096,5106,511. . .6,5876,588»

Advertisement