by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Official European Union Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .6,5836,5846,5856,5866,5876,5886,589. . .6,7896,790»

Joshuastania wrote:Rosa smiles as they are taken to the dining room. "I will tell you what she said a little bit later but yes, Matti is a good guy. Married with two children just like us!" Rosa pulls up to the table and smiles. "My two friends are coming shortly Otto!"

“Thats nice to hear that he is a good guy. Am I correct in assuming that he is the one that helped Isabella in Covvia? I hope that his wife and kids will be ok, now that Birgit knows he helped you. We should get them out of there!” He follows her to the dining room and sits down next to her. “What two friends are coming?”

The Greater Nordics wrote:“Thats nice to hear that he is a good guy. Am I correct in assuming that he is the one that helped Isabella in Covvia? I hope that his wife and kids will be ok, now that Birgit knows he helped you. We should get them out of there!” He follows her to the dining room and sits down next to her. “What two friends are coming?”

Rosa smiles. "Margaret and Michael are coming! They go by the title of Yellow 04 and Yellow 13. I'm close personal friends with Margaret and Michael is her lover and has connections with high command. They escorted me back here safely!" Isabella walks over to Rosa and whispers something into her ear and Rosa sighs. "Of course she did but screw that! Wine please!" She takes a long sip. "I'll deal with that BS in the morning because I won't let mom's stupid decision ruin this fun night!"

Joshuastania wrote:Rosa smiles. "Margaret and Michael are coming! They go by the title of Yellow 04 and Yellow 13. I'm close personal friends with Margaret and Michael is her lover and has connections with high command. They escorted me back here safely!" Isabella walks over to Rosa and whispers something into her ear and Rosa sighs. "Of course she did but screw that! Wine please!" She takes a long sip. "I'll deal with that BS in the morning because I won't let mom's stupid decision ruin this fun night!"

Otto smiles and takes a sip of wine. “Of course, your pilot friends. I cant wait to meet them!” He sees Isabella whisper into Rosa’s ear and hears her reaction. “Whats going on? What happened now?!”

Matti smiles at Rosa. “They were the ones that escorted us in? They sound like nice people.”

The Greater Nordics wrote:Otto smiles and takes a sip of wine. “Of course, your pilot friends. I cant wait to meet them!” He sees Isabella whisper into Rosa’s ear and hears her reaction. “Whats going on? What happened now?!”

Matti smiles at Rosa. “They were the ones that escorted us in? They sound like nice people.”

Rosa smiles at Otto. "Don't worry about what's happening right now and enjoy our nice night together!" She turns towards Matti and smiles. "They are nice and she is pretty cool!"

Joshuastania wrote:Rosa smiles at Otto. "Don't worry about what's happening right now and enjoy our nice night together!" She turns towards Matti and smiles. "They are nice and she is pretty cool!"

Otto grins and takes a drink of wine. “Ok, President Rosa! You are the boss!” Matti smiles. “It seems like they are nice people and they are good pilots as well.”

Joshuastania wrote:Paris, 3PM Local Time

*JNT News broadcasts the following news report*

The prime minister of Joshuastania has called a vote to restore the monarchy. The legislation calls for the immediate restoration of the Cossette monarchy and names Alexandra as the constitutional monarch. The legislation combines the offices of president and prime minister and calls for an election for prime minister on 1 September, 2020.

The legislation has passed by only 1 vote and therefore restores the monarchy by a very narrow margin. The response from the former president has not yet come out but is expected to be negative. There will be more on this situation as it develops.

President of Iceland, Hella Bernadóttir has expressed disappointment at the decision of the government of Joshuastania to transition from a republic to a monarchy. President Rosa has herself expressed disappointment in this decision which would reverse years of progress in her eyes. She is rumored to be setting up a meeting with the new government of Joshuastania to discuss this.

The Greater Nordics wrote:Otto grins and takes a drink of wine. “Ok, President Rosa! You are the boss!” Matti smiles. “It seems like they are nice people and they are good pilots as well.”

Rosa takes a sip of wine and winks at him. "I have to ask Michael, Kristoff and Hella something very important later." She turns towards Matti and smiles. "She has some really interesting stories actually!" Kristoff hears a knock at the front door and smiles. "They're here so dinner can start soon!"

Sapin News

The war flares up

The clashes between the democratic armies and the Valkists have reached a halt. While the control of the Valkists is only based in the Syrian region, the democratic leaders failed to deal a decisive blow to the disorganized Valkist army, which thanks to international support managed to reorganize and rearm to confront the rebels. small skirmishes are the only thing left of the big operations at the moment; as more time passes the rebellion is weakening, if the democratic groups want to succeed, they will have to strike a certain blow soon

Mistake or hidden intention?

While the Valkists advanced on the town of daka, this was blown up by the democratic army, the doubt falls on whether it was necessary to eliminate the entire town to destroy the Valkista column. The doubts grow when it is discovered not only that the town is inhabited by native Iraqi Mashriqi and that the order was given by the high command of General Batignolles-Châtillon.

Kingdom without a king?

After the death of Prince Viridian, the search for an heir should have been immediate, however, the Valkist regime has not intervened and the succession is completely open, Prime Minister Danko Lassa has dedicated himself to being the regent which gives him Extraordinary powers, for this very reason, some monarchist nationalist groups have been accusing Valkism of wanting to eliminate the kingdom.

The Kingdom of Sapin wrote:Sapin News

The war flares up

The clashes between the democratic armies and the Valkists have reached a halt. While the control of the Valkists is only based in the Syrian region, the democratic leaders failed to deal a decisive blow to the disorganized Valkist army, which thanks to international support managed to reorganize and rearm to confront the rebels. small skirmishes are the only thing left of the big operations at the moment; as more time passes the rebellion is weakening, if the democratic groups want to succeed, they will have to strike a certain blow soon

Mistake or hidden intention?

While the Valkists advanced on the town of daka, this was blown up by the democratic army, the doubt falls on whether it was necessary to eliminate the entire town to destroy the Valkista column. The doubts grow when it is discovered not only that the town is inhabited by native Iraqi Mashriqi and that the order was given by the high command of General Batignolles-Châtillon.

Kingdom without a king?

After the death of Prince Viridian, the search for an heir should have been immediate, however, the Valkist regime has not intervened and the succession is completely open, Prime Minister Danko Lassa has dedicated himself to being the regent which gives him Extraordinary powers, for this very reason, some monarchist nationalist groups have been accusing Valkism of wanting to eliminate the kingdom.

Although he has postponed the proposed meeting due to the sudden outbreak of civil war in Sapin, the Supreme Marshal offers to send help to the Valkists in the form of supplies, equipment, weapons, and vehicles.

Herdon wrote:Although he has postponed the proposed meeting due to the sudden outbreak of civil war in Sapin, the Supreme Marshal offers to send help to the Valkists in the form of supplies, equipment, weapons, and vehicles.

The Valkist State of Sapin appreciates all the help provided, and accept the international aid provided to defeat the rebellion.

Joshuastania wrote:Rosa takes a sip of wine and winks at him. "I have to ask Michael, Kristoff and Hella something very important later." She turns towards Matti and smiles. "She has some really interesting stories actually!" Kristoff hears a knock at the front door and smiles. "They're here so dinner can start soon!"

“Ok then. You can do that later. Just just enjoy dinner right now!” Matti turns to her. “Im sure she does, being a fighter pilot!”

Happy 1st anniversary of my house burning down

The Greater Nordics wrote:“Ok then. You can do that later. Just just enjoy dinner right now!” Matti turns to her. “Im sure she does, being a fighter pilot!”

Kristoff walks into the dining room with Margaret and Michael following him. Margaret immediately walks over and hugs Rosa. "Rosa, I'm so glad that you are ok! When I heard that they had kidnapped you I was so worried but when I heard that you had escaped and were coming home I had to help!" Rosa smiles. "It's been such a long time since I last saw you in person!" Margaret laughs and hands Rosa a box. "When I told the base commander what had happened and how I intended to buy you a drink, he insisted that he should pay for it so this is a very expensive wine!" Rosa smiles. "Please thank him for me." Margaret smiles. "Catch!" She tosses a coin at Rosa who catches it and inspects it. "A challenge coin from the squadron? Thank you!"

Fascist PRUESSENS wrote:Happy 1st anniversary of my house burning down

That's not a happy thing...

I see you creeping around the RMB Fordana!

Joshuastania wrote:Kristoff walks into the dining room with Margaret and Michael following him. Margaret immediately walks over and hugs Rosa. "Rosa, I'm so glad that you are ok! When I heard that they had kidnapped you I was so worried but when I heard that you had escaped and were coming home I had to help!" Rosa smiles. "It's been such a long time since I last saw you in person!" Margaret laughs and hands Rosa a box. "When I told the base commander what had happened and how I intended to buy you a drink, he insisted that he should pay for it so this is a very expensive wine!" Rosa smiles. "Please thank him for me." Margaret smiles. "Catch!" She tosses a coin at Rosa who catches it and inspects it. "A challenge coin from the squadron? Thank you!"

Matti smiles and watches all of this happen.

The Greater Nordics wrote:Matti smiles and watches all of this happen.

Rosa looks at Otto and smiles. "Come over here and look at this coin and introduce yourself to Margaret while we wait for the food!"

The Kingdom of Sapin wrote:Sapin News

The war flares up

The clashes between the democratic armies and the Valkists have reached a halt. While the control of the Valkists is only based in the Syrian region, the democratic leaders failed to deal a decisive blow to the disorganized Valkist army, which thanks to international support managed to reorganize and rearm to confront the rebels. small skirmishes are the only thing left of the big operations at the moment; as more time passes the rebellion is weakening, if the democratic groups want to succeed, they will have to strike a certain blow soon

Mistake or hidden intention?

While the Valkists advanced on the town of daka, this was blown up by the democratic army, the doubt falls on whether it was necessary to eliminate the entire town to destroy the Valkista column. The doubts grow when it is discovered not only that the town is inhabited by native Iraqi Mashriqi and that the order was given by the high command of General Batignolles-Châtillon.

Kingdom without a king?

After the death of Prince Viridian, the search for an heir should have been immediate, however, the Valkist regime has not intervened and the succession is completely open, Prime Minister Danko Lassa has dedicated himself to being the regent which gives him Extraordinary powers, for this very reason, some monarchist nationalist groups have been accusing Valkism of wanting to eliminate the kingdom.

The Joshuastanian government hopes that the unrest will be ending soon.

Nationalist forces have began bombing Sendai and moving to take the city, the capture of Sendai will effectively end the civil war in Japan. In Korea and Manchuria there is still extensive fighting, as well as in the Philippines.

Joshuastania wrote:Rosa looks at Otto and smiles. "Come over here and look at this coin and introduce yourself to Margaret while we wait for the food!"

Otto smiles and walks over. He looks at the coin. “Thats a nice challenge coin.” He looks at Margaret. “Nice to meet you, Im Otto.”

Hondura wrote:Nationalist forces have began bombing Sendai and moving to take the city, the capture of Sendai will effectively end the civil war in Japan. In Korea and Manchuria there is still extensive fighting, as well as in the Philippines.

*union units within japan and korea have been ordered to begin evcautating civilian and military elements of the hounduran government. Union high command has seen the writing on the wall and knows it will take a full on invasion of Union forces to reclaim the land that has been lost. Union forces have been told to be the last line as the honduran's flee their nation*

The Greater Nordics wrote:Otto smiles and walks over. He looks at the coin. “Thats a nice challenge coin.” He looks at Margaret. “Nice to meet you, Im Otto.”

Margaret takes her seat as the food is brought out. "I have known Rosa for many years now, 12 in fact!"

The Kingdom of Sapin wrote:Sapin News

The war flares up

The clashes between the democratic armies and the Valkists have reached a halt. While the control of the Valkists is only based in the Syrian region, the democratic leaders failed to deal a decisive blow to the disorganized Valkist army, which thanks to international support managed to reorganize and rearm to confront the rebels. small skirmishes are the only thing left of the big operations at the moment; as more time passes the rebellion is weakening, if the democratic groups want to succeed, they will have to strike a certain blow soon

Mistake or hidden intention?

While the Valkists advanced on the town of daka, this was blown up by the democratic army, the doubt falls on whether it was necessary to eliminate the entire town to destroy the Valkista column. The doubts grow when it is discovered not only that the town is inhabited by native Iraqi Mashriqi and that the order was given by the high command of General Batignolles-Châtillon.

Kingdom without a king?

After the death of Prince Viridian, the search for an heir should have been immediate, however, the Valkist regime has not intervened and the succession is completely open, Prime Minister Danko Lassa has dedicated himself to being the regent which gives him Extraordinary powers, for this very reason, some monarchist nationalist groups have been accusing Valkism of wanting to eliminate the kingdom.

The Federation expresses concern on unrest growing in the Sapin state.

Sapin News

A decisive blow

Through international aid, the Valkist army achieved an enormous victory in the Diamat pass, unfortunately, the generals in charge of the operation decided to continue advancing; presenting the opportunity to the democratic army of surround them, and that did, after 3 hours of battle, 40 thousand Valkists troops surrendered in the neighboring town of Yabia, the democratic counter-offensive was almost unstoppable, and they are only 40 km from the capital of the valkist regime. Valkists armies abandon positions on all fronts to regroup and form a defensive line.

A New Hope?

The Valkist regime has just announced the abolition of the monarchy, heavy revolts are taking place from within Syria supporting a democratic government that restores the kingdom. The die is cast and it appears that the Valkist regime is about to lose this war

culture or tradition?

Acting President Louis Davont has proclaimed the continuation of the kingdom and the search for a successor after the end of the conflict, the young Governor of 25 years has come not only to cause more chaos in Sapin in the last 40 years, but also to win the support from all the populations of Sapin, who largely accept the plan of 13 amendments for national reconstruction, including the creation of an Assyrian-French culture

Joshuastania wrote:Margaret takes her seat as the food is brought out. "I have known Rosa for many years now, 12 in fact!"

He sits back down. “Interesting! So how did you two get to know each other?”

«12. . .6,5836,5846,5856,5866,5876,5886,589. . .6,7896,790»

Advertisement