by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Official European Union Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .6,5856,5866,5876,5886,5896,5906,591. . .6,8016,802»

The Greater Nordics wrote:Otto looks at her and nods. “That is probably true. Your mother is smart so she probably threatened Galina. I agree in making a special forces group to protect you.” Karolina and Matti both nod.

She turns towards Hella and Michael. "Then I need you both to speak with the person in charge of the defense of Iceland and set up a meeting to discuss creating a 300 member special operations detatchment as soon as possible and that the details will be discussed during this meeting." Hella and Michael both nod. Margaret looks at Rosa and smiles. "Thank you for this wonderful dinner Rosa! You must be so exhausted and eager to sleep in a comfortable bed!" Rosa smiles and nods. "I am! It was good to see you again Margaret!"

Covert

Former Queen Miia of the GN receives a phone call... The Greater Nordics

Joshuastania wrote:She turns towards Hella and Michael. "Then I need you both to speak with the person in charge of the defense of Iceland and set up a meeting to discuss creating a 300 member special operations detatchment as soon as possible and that the details will be discussed during this meeting." Hella and Michael both nod. Margaret looks at Rosa and smiles. "Thank you for this wonderful dinner Rosa! You must be so exhausted and eager to sleep in a comfortable bed!" Rosa smiles and nods. "I am! It was good to see you again Margaret!"

Otto looks at Margaret and Michael. “It was good to meet you two!”

Joshuastania wrote:Covert

Former Queen Miia of the GN receives a phone call... The Greater Nordics

Covert

Miia answers the call. “Hello? Who is this?”

nation=the_azean_delegates/detail=factbook/id=1415567

Here are my nations laws regarding LGBT rights.

The Azean Delegates wrote:nation=the_azean_delegates/detail=factbook/id=1415567

Here are my nations laws regarding LGBT rights.

What are the rights of other groups

The Greater Nordics wrote:Otto looks at Margaret and Michael. “It was good to meet you two!”

They smile and are escorted out by Kristoff. Isabella walks over to Rosa and hugs her. "I'm so sorry Rosa, I guess we really are like sisters now that we've both lost our homes..." Isabella walks over to Karolina and squeezes her hand. "We will always have a place in Iceland and we will have a family of our own, no mean mothers here! Right Karolina?" She smiles at Rosa. "You and Otto deserve to turn in early and Hella will set Matti up with a room and we'll formulate a plan to rescue his wife and children." Isabella smiles. "And Maria!" Isabella winks.

The Greater Nordics wrote:Covert

Miia answers the call. “Hello? Who is this?”

There is quiet laughter. "Alexandra, Queen of Joshuastania!"

Herdon wrote:What are the rights of other groups

Those are going to be addressed in a general law book.

We’re a stratocracy, a nation governed by the military, not a tyrannical dictatorship that oppresses its people.

Sapin News

Popular uprising

With the new force acquired by the Valkist army and its repression against any political thought, the people of Sapin have risen up in arms in the regions occupied by the regime, large groups of people collapse the local Vakist governments and shatter the lines command and supply

Decisive blow in Mahrat

In the Battle of Mahrat, the democratic troops withdrew and were surrounded by foreign expeditionary forces, who managed to infringe heavy casualties. During the withdrawal, the democratic forces destroyed the Libid dam, killing one third of the Valkist forces in the area and isolating the democratic troops themselves; This move, although desperate, broke enemy morale and gave the new defensive line a break.

The search for a king

With the removal of the kingdom and the lack of a direct heir, the democratic government has focused on seeking a new king to fill the position in Sapin's new democratic government. this is made difficult by pressure from different groups to support different candidates

Joshuastania wrote:They smile and are escorted out by Kristoff. Isabella walks over to Rosa and hugs her. "I'm so sorry Rosa, I guess we really are like sisters now that we've both lost our homes..." Isabella walks over to Karolina and squeezes her hand. "We will always have a place in Iceland and we will have a family of our own, no mean mothers here! Right Karolina?" She smiles at Rosa. "You and Otto deserve to turn in early and Hella will set Matti up with a room and we'll formulate a plan to rescue his wife and children." Isabella smiles. "And Maria!" Isabella winks.
There is quiet laughter. "Alexandra, Queen of Joshuastania!"

Otto watches all this happen.

Miia smiles. “What can I do for you Queen Alexandria?”

The Kingdom of Sapin wrote:Sapin News

Popular uprising

With the new force acquired by the Valkist army and its repression against any political thought, the people of Sapin have risen up in arms in the regions occupied by the regime, large groups of people collapse the local Vakist governments and shatter the lines command and supply

Decisive blow in Mahrat

In the Battle of Mahrat, the democratic troops withdrew and were surrounded by foreign expeditionary forces, who managed to infringe heavy casualties. During the withdrawal, the democratic forces destroyed the Libid dam, killing one third of the Valkist forces in the area and isolating the democratic troops themselves; This move, although desperate, broke enemy morale and gave the new defensive line a break.

The search for a king

With the removal of the kingdom and the lack of a direct heir, the democratic government has focused on seeking a new king to fill the position in Sapin's new democratic government. this is made difficult by pressure from different groups to support different candidates

The 240,000 Herdonian troops that arrived in the Persian Gulf yesterday have landed on the gulf shores of Kuwait and Iraq, and are quickly moving forward so they can meet up with the paratroopers that were sent and create a more organized effort to capture targets like Kuwait City and Umm Qasr. Herdonian troops try to cause the least damage possible to homes and structures like bridges and dams while moving forward, however civilian resistance is not tolerated.

The Greater Nordics wrote:Otto watches all this happen.

Miia smiles. “What can I do for you Queen Alexandria?”

Rosa looks at Otto and smiles. "Isabella and Karolina, would you please take the little ones to bed?" Isabella smiles and walks over towards Hrafna and Alyosha. "Of course Rosa!" The children smile and follow Isabella. Rosa wheels over towards Otto. "Ready to go to bed Otto?"

"Your daughter is really being a pain in my side! Do you know what Birgit did? Kidnapped my daughter Rosa in the dead of night, straight out of her bathroom while she was getting ready for a bath!" She sighs. "Why? To teach her how to be a princess and as punishment for something that was said 10 years ago. I'm sure you can understand this mother's frustration at the fact that someone kidnapped and tried to discipline my daughter!"

Sapin News

The fall of Syria

The Valkist militias could not contain the continuous ambushes and skirmishes of the rebels in Syria, after defeating the fifth column in Aleppo, the different rebel group groups organized and controlled 73% of the region. Unable to respond, the Valkists are forced to relieve units from the other front.

Defeat in Kuwait

With the arrival of new Valkist Reinforcements, the Kuwait region, the eastern eastern port of Sapin, has fallen, the foreign forces continue their advance without opposition, the units of the Syrian front do not retreat and instead advance on the tired Valkists, breaking the front North and South, only the central army with foreign support resists the onslaught of the democratic forces that manage to advance thanks to the knowledge of the terrain and the importation of anti-aircraft weapons. If things continue their course, the Valkist regime will only be present in Jordan and Kuwait, the capital of the nation, partially surrounded and isolated by capable reinforcements.

Parliament debate

With democratic victory imminent in the eyes of presiding president Louis Davont, the search for a king becomes an ambiguous and political element when Parliament, the Senate and the Diet collide in his interests to reach an agreement

The Kingdom of Sapin wrote:Sapin News

Popular uprising

With the new force acquired by the Valkist army and its repression against any political thought, the people of Sapin have risen up in arms in the regions occupied by the regime, large groups of people collapse the local Vakist governments and shatter the lines command and supply

Decisive blow in Mahrat

In the Battle of Mahrat, the democratic troops withdrew and were surrounded by foreign expeditionary forces, who managed to infringe heavy casualties. During the withdrawal, the democratic forces destroyed the Libid dam, killing one third of the Valkist forces in the area and isolating the democratic troops themselves; This move, although desperate, broke enemy morale and gave the new defensive line a break.

The search for a king

With the removal of the kingdom and the lack of a direct heir, the democratic government has focused on seeking a new king to fill the position in Sapin's new democratic government. this is made difficult by pressure from different groups to support different candidates

The ruling Hohenzollern-Ioestar dynasty of Germany will offer an heir to the throne of Sapin if they wish.

Post self-deleted by Fascist PRUESSENS.

Joshuastania wrote:Rosa looks at Otto and smiles. "Isabella and Karolina, would you please take the little ones to bed?" Isabella smiles and walks over towards Hrafna and Alyosha. "Of course Rosa!" The children smile and follow Isabella. Rosa wheels over towards Otto. "Ready to go to bed Otto?"

"Your daughter is really being a pain in my side! Do you know what Birgit did? Kidnapped my daughter Rosa in the dead of night, straight out of her bathroom while she was getting ready for a bath!" She sighs. "Why? To teach her how to be a princess and as punishment for something that was said 10 years ago. I'm sure you can understand this mother's frustration at the fact that someone kidnapped and tried to discipline my daughter!"

Otto smiles back as Karolina nods. “ We can take the little ones to bed.” She follows Isabella towards Alyosha and Hrafna. Otto grins. “I am ready to go to bed, my love. Hopefully this time you wont be kidnapped.”

Miia sighs. “My daughter is being a pain in your side, that is not good. I figured it was Birgit because there is no way that Karolina would be mean like that. I can understand your frustration about what happened! Why would she kidnap Rosa over something said 10 years ago? I knew she could be petty and hold a grudge but for that long?! It seems like I need to have a talk with my daughter!”

The Greater Nordics wrote:Otto smiles back as Karolina nods. “ We can take the little ones to bed.” She follows Isabella towards Alyosha and Hrafna. Otto grins. “I am ready to go to bed, my love. Hopefully this time you wont be kidnapped.”

Miia sighs. “My daughter is being a pain in your side, that is not good. I figured it was Birgit because there is no way that Karolina would be mean like that. I can understand your frustration about what happened! Why would she kidnap Rosa over something said 10 years ago? I knew she could be petty and hold a grudge but for that long?! It seems like I need to have a talk with my daughter!”

Rosa smiles and laughs and motions for him to follow her. "Let's hope that I don't get kidnapped this time!" They eventually reach the bedroom door and Rosa waits for him to open it. "I have something to tell you and also a question..."

Alexandra laughs. "You might have to do more than just 'talk' to her... I already asked her to step aside but she won't listen and is apparently not scared of you..."

Joshuastania wrote:Rosa smiles and laughs and motions for him to follow her. "Let's hope that I don't get kidnapped this time!" They eventually reach the bedroom door and Rosa waits for him to open it. "I have something to tell you and also a question..."

Alexandra laughs. "You might have to do more than just 'talk' to her... I already asked her to step aside but she won't listen and is apparently not scared of you..."

He smiles and follows Rosa to the bedroom. “You wont. I wont leave the room this time and hopefully Kristoff has upped the security.” They get to the bedroom and Otto opens the door for Rosa. “What do you need to tell me and what is your question?”

Miia laughs. “She said that she wasnt scared of me? Well she has another thing coming to her then! She will listen to me and if she somehow doesnt then I have some knowledge that will make her listen to me!”

The Greater Nordics wrote:He smiles and follows Rosa to the bedroom. “You wont. I wont leave the room this time and hopefully Kristoff has upped the security.” They get to the bedroom and Otto opens the door for Rosa. “What do you need to tell me and what is your question?”

Miia laughs. “She said that she wasnt scared of me? Well she has another thing coming to her then! She will listen to me and if she somehow doesnt then I have some knowledge that will make her listen to me!”

She smiles at him. "First, I asked the doctor if it would be possible to carry a second child and the doctor told me that I should be strong enough and healthy enough to and that the child should most likely be healthy! Second..." She sighs deeply. "Your cousin taught me all about how to be a proper princess, dressed me in fancy nordic clothing, told me how I should behave and said that if given the opportunity, that you would want to be a king and that I should basically shut my mouth and look nice! Tell me that you would never accept anything that she would promise you!"

"Good luck with that! Children can be hard to control sometimes! It was so nice speaking with you!"

Paris, 3 AM, Covert

The Prime Minister is startled awake by a loud noise and let's out a scream as multiple heavily armed men bust down her door and drag her out of bed. Moments later, Queen Alexandra walks in and smiles at Galina. "Someone help her up and remove the handcuffs from the poor girl!" Galina is helped up and uncuffed. "What is the meaning of this!?" Alexandra smiles. "You are going on a nice vacation to the house where Rosa lived for 16 years! Your resignation was delivered at midnight and now we wait for the meeting with Rosa! Have a nice ride!" Galina is led to a waiting vehicle and is driven south, towards Andorra la Vella...

Joshuastania wrote:Paris, 3 AM, Covert

The Prime Minister is startled awake by a loud noise and let's out a scream as multiple heavily armed men bust down her door and drag her out of bed. Moments later, Queen Alexandra walks in and smiles at Galina. "Someone help her up and remove the handcuffs from the poor girl!" Galina is helped up and uncuffed. "What is the meaning of this!?" Alexandra smiles. "You are going on a nice vacation to the house where Rosa lived for 16 years! Your resignation was delivered at midnight and now we wait for the meeting with Rosa! Have a nice ride!" Galina is led to a waiting vehicle and is driven south, towards Andorra la Vella...

What the h*ll?!?

The Greater Nordics wrote:What the h*ll?!?

Yes!

Joshuastania wrote:She smiles at him. "First, I asked the doctor if it would be possible to carry a second child and the doctor told me that I should be strong enough and healthy enough to and that the child should most likely be healthy! Second..." She sighs deeply. "Your cousin taught me all about how to be a proper princess, dressed me in fancy nordic clothing, told me how I should behave and said that if given the opportunity, that you would want to be a king and that I should basically shut my mouth and look nice! Tell me that you would never accept anything that she would promise you!"

"Good luck with that! Children can be hard to control sometimes! It was so nice speaking with you!"

Otto smiles. “You mean that you can have another child? And it wont have any health problems and not be painful for you?! That is great news! Maybe we could have a boy this time!” He then turns serious. “ Of course my cousin did all of that! She wants you to be the perfect princess for me which is what she envisioned when she set us up. I will never accept anything that she will promise me. I do not want you like that!”

“Thank you Alexandria although it is Birgit that will need luck! Children can be difficult to control but I know how to handle her. It was nice speaking to you as well!”

The Greater Nordics wrote:Otto smiles. “You mean that you can have another child? And it wont have any health problems and not be painful for you?! That is great news! Maybe we could have a boy this time!” He then turns serious. “ Of course my cousin did all of that! She wants you to be the perfect princess for me which is what she envisioned when she set us up. I will never accept anything that she will promise me. I do not want you like that!”

“Thank you Alexandria although it is Birgit that will need luck! Children can be difficult to control but I know how to handle her. It was nice speaking to you as well!”

Rosa smiles and nods at Otto. "That is correct and I know that you would like a boy which I will hopefully have... I'm happy that you won't ever accept anything that your cousin wants and that you support me! I'm going to need it once my mother requests that meeting..."

Alexandra laughs. "Goodbye then..." She hangs up and then goes back to work.

JNT Breaking News

The Prime Minister's whereabouts are currently unknown after her resignation which was handed in yesterday afternoon. In other news, protests have occurred in different cities across France but remain largely peaceful. The population is evenly split over the restoration of the monarchy, however some have called this a 'coup' against the democratic government.

«12. . .6,5856,5866,5876,5886,5896,5906,591. . .6,8016,802»

Advertisement