by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Official European Union Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .2,7912,7922,7932,7942,7952,7962,797. . .2,9952,996»

Joshuastania wrote:A simple response is sent: That ended once Queen Marie tried to assassinate President Rosa.
The republic is thanked. What is their opinion on Russian agression?

After figuring out that the attempt on comrade premier, Chairman and revolutionary lideo/리더 Kim Sul Moon was done by them, we aren't on the best terms.

Chricoma has conquered Tabuk, Chricoma has plans to take over Ha Il, Al Quassim, Ar Riyad, and Ash Sharqiyah for now.

Chricoma wrote:Chricoma has conquered Tabuk, Chricoma has plans to take over Ha Il, Al Quassim, Ar Riyad, and Ash Sharqiyah for now.

Comrade Premier, defeater of the Honduran empire, conqueror of Pyongyang and saviour Louise Kiehloz condemns this as an imperialist move.

Eastern-States wrote:Alexandra is brought to Ungvár ( Uzhorod ), where a black
Bentley picks her up. A chauffeur drives her all the way to the entrance of
Nikita’s home. The driver stops and presents his identification.
The Bentley drives up to the driveway. Nikita is waiting
for her on the steps of his mansion. The driver gets out the vehicle and opens the
door. Nikita walks over and helps her out of the vehicle. He leads her
into the mansion. “Greetings Alexandra. I am so happy you made it here on
such short notice. This mansion we are in right now belonged to my mother, and grandfather. I have called you her because I’d like to discuss our marriage.”

Fordana

As she walks in, Alexandra face is blank. She shows no sign of hearing, or even recognizing Nikita’s voice. She just walks in and sits down like a zombie. Once he finishes talking, she just stares at him blankly before saying, “but, why? I have nothing left.”
She pauses for a second, but before he can reply she begins to shout “My Brother is dead Nikita! I have nobody left except my insane father and some cousins! Our cause is practically dead!” Tears roll down her face as she paced back and forth.

Chricoma wrote: Ash

POKEMON GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL!

Without the Workers Party, there will be no new Hondura.
Without the Workers Party, there will be no new Homdura.
The Workers Party toiled for the nation.
The Workers Party of one mind saved Hondura.
It pointed to the road of liberation for the people.
It led Hondura towards the light.
It supported the War of Resistance for more than eight years.
It has improved people's lives.
It built a base behind enemy lines.
It practiced democracy, bringing many advantages.
Without the workers Party, there will be no new Hondura.
Without the workers Party, there will be no new Hondura.

Hondura wrote:Without the Workers Party, there will be no new Hondura.
Without the Workers Party, there will be no new Homdura.
The Workers Party toiled for the nation.
The Workers Party of one mind saved Hondura.
It pointed to the road of liberation for the people.
It led Hondura towards the light.
It supported the War of Resistance for more than eight years.
It has improved people's lives.
It built a base behind enemy lines.
It practiced democracy, bringing many advantages.
Without the workers Party, there will be no new Hondura.
Without the workers Party, there will be no new Hondura.

Is Hondura Democratic yet? Or I’d the reign of terror not over

Fordana wrote:POKEMON GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL!

YOU TEACH ME AND ILL TEACH YOU! PO-KEE-MOOOON

Operation Algeria

It took several hours for the RSA to reach Algeria.
A whole fleet of vessels was right off the Algerian coast.
Over 10,000 troops were on standby, waiting for the order
to be given. 1 aircraft carrier was 14 miles off the coast.
The Algerian government knew something was going on. Right
before the order to land troops on the shore was supposed to be given,
the commander received a call from King Joseph himself. He had changed the plan
at the last moment. Instead of landing troops, they were going to release large
amounts of VX nerve gas on Algiers. NOVA bombers took off from the aircraft carrier
one by one. Once they were over Algiers, they released hundreds of canisters of nerve gas on the city. The Algerian government managed to hide underground. It is estimated that over 2 million people were killed by the nerve gas. Algeria has surrendered to Slovoria.

Dorianopolis wrote:YOU TEACH ME AND ILL TEACH YOU! PO-KEE-MOOOON

Wait I thought the line was “I know it’s my destiny but sure”
GOTTA CATCH EM ALL

Fordana wrote:Is Hondura Democratic yet? Or I’d the reign of terror not over

Reign of terror is over and it's democratic now. Except the leadership is kind of crazy.
It's not communist....yet.

Fordana wrote:Wait I thought the line was “I know it’s my destiny but sure”
GOTTA CATCH EM ALL

They are both lines in that song haha

https://youtu.be/h4T90HO0kFg

Eastern-States wrote:Operation Algeria

It took several hours for the RSA to reach Algeria.
A whole fleet of vessels was right off the Algerian coast.
Over 10,000 troops were on standby, waiting for the order
to be given. 1 aircraft carrier was 14 miles off the coast.
The Algerian government knew something was going on. Right
before the order to land troops on the shore was supposed to be given,
the commander received a call from King Joseph himself. He had changed the plan
at the last moment. Instead of landing troops, they were going to release large
amounts of VX nerve gas on Algiers. NOVA bombers took off from the aircraft carrier
one by one. Once they were over Algiers, they released hundreds of canisters of nerve gas on the city. The Algerian government managed to hide underground. It is estimated that over 2 million people were killed by the nerve gas. Algeria has surrendered to Slovoria.

That is god damn brutal. Fordana widely condemns the brutal war crimes committed King Joseph and declares him a war criminal, and “Slorovia’s Subotic” for his massacres of the Algerian people

Hondura wrote:Comrade Premier, defeater of the Honduran empire, conqueror of Pyongyang and saviour Louise Kiehloz condemns this as an imperialist move.

>conqueror of Pyongyang
>defender of the empire
"that's imperialism"

Dorianopolis wrote:They are both lines in that song haha

I thought it came after lol

Hondura wrote:Reign of terror is over and it's democratic now. Except the leadership is kind of crazy.
It's not communist....yet.

Oh fun

Eastern-States wrote:Operation Algeria

It took several hours for the RSA to reach Algeria.
A whole fleet of vessels was right off the Algerian coast.
Over 10,000 troops were on standby, waiting for the order
to be given. 1 aircraft carrier was 14 miles off the coast.
The Algerian government knew something was going on. Right
before the order to land troops on the shore was supposed to be given,
the commander received a call from King Joseph himself. He had changed the plan
at the last moment. Instead of landing troops, they were going to release large
amounts of VX nerve gas on Algiers. NOVA bombers took off from the aircraft carrier
one by one. Once they were over Algiers, they released hundreds of canisters of nerve gas on the city. The Algerian government managed to hide underground. It is estimated that over 2 million people were killed by the nerve gas. Algeria has surrendered to Slovoria.

You literally killed 2.5/3 of the population.

Chricoma wrote:>conqueror of Pyongyang
>defender of the empire
"that's imperialism"

Defeater of the empire.

Hondura wrote:You literally killed 2.5/3 of the population.

The irony is brutal

Fordana wrote:I thought it came after lolOh fun

Oh dang it I think u are right 🙄 I messed it up lmao

Fordana wrote:I thought it came after lolOh fun

Just to prove i'm the worst i'm gonna kill 150,000,000 people.

Dorianopolis wrote:Oh dang it I think u are right 🙄 I messed it up lmao

oops it’s okay

Hondura wrote:Just to prove i'm the worst i'm gonna kill 150,000,000 people.

But you can’t kill someone you’ve already killed tho

Fordana wrote:But you can’t kill someone you’ve already killed tho

I have a population of over 400,000,000 I can do that.

Hondura wrote:I have a population of over 400,000,000 I can do that.

Ah yes of course now you good

«12. . .2,7912,7922,7932,7942,7952,7962,797. . .2,9952,996»

Advertisement