by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Official European Union Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .2,9472,9482,9492,9502,9512,9522,953. . .6,5846,585»

Joshuastania wrote:That is where Eleanora, Isabella and Otto are, so yes. I'm about to tie everything together, don't worry.

I see

Hondura wrote:“F*cking hell thats specific, well I suppose some money is in order, 7000?”

"Done, anything else?"

The Greater Nordics wrote:"She will not be in any condition to lead. Yes, we will confront Eleanora. Are you sure you want to do this?"

She sighs and thinks about it for a bit then nods. "It has to be this way, next thing we know Stahl will be convincing her to begin communist reforms." A few hours passes and Isabella returns without Rosa and approaches Empress Birgit. "They are keeping her overnight for obvious reasons, that Stahl is a monster, Rosa's hand was stabbed through, she has a black eye and three broken ribs. I am so proud of her, she wouldn't break, in fact she almost broke herself free and tried to grab a guards weapon. She was kicked in the ribs while down which was why they were broken. She is in a terrible mental state and even blames Eleanora slightly, are we ready to talk to the Princess now?"

Joshuastania wrote:She sighs and thinks about it for a bit then nods. "It has to be this way, next thing we know Stahl will be convincing her to begin communist reforms." A few hours passes and Isabella returns without Rosa and approaches Empress Birgit. "They are keeping her overnight for obvious reasons, that Stahl is a monster, Rosa's hand was stabbed through, she has a black eye and three broken ribs. I am so proud of her, she wouldn't break, in fact she almost broke herself free and tried to grab a guards weapon. She was kicked in the ribs while down which was why they were broken. She is in a terrible mental state and even blames Eleanora slightly, are we ready to talk to the Princess now?"

"I am ready to talk to the Princess. Rosa might be convinced to begin Communist reforms and even she blames Eleanora a little bit. I am glad that she didnt break and tried to fight back."

The Greater Nordics wrote:"I am ready to talk to the Princess. Rosa might be convinced to begin Communist reforms and even she blames Eleanora a little bit. I am glad that she didnt break and tried to fight back."

Isabella nods and her and Empress Birgit go to Eleanora's room. "How is Rosa?" Eleanora asks, Isabella shakes her head. "About as good as she can be, she blames you for this you know." Eleanora just nods. "She is just upset." Isabella cuts her off and punches the wall. "Did you actually send money to Hondura and negotiate for the release of a prisoner? Did you really tell Stahl that you owe him one? You are unfit to lead and Rosa is incapable of leading right now. You should consider yourself lucky that I am allowing you to step aside and not be thrown in jail. I will even allow you to keep your title, you should be thanking me. Empress Birgit, is there anything that you want to add?"

Joshuastania wrote:Isabella nods and her and Empress Birgit go to Eleanora's room. "How is Rosa?" Eleanora asks, Isabella shakes her head. "About as good as she can be, she blames you for this you know." Eleanora just nods. "She is just upset." Isabella cuts her off and punches the wall. "Did you actually send money to Hondura and negotiate for the release of a prisoner? Did you really tell Stahl that you owe him one? You are unfit to lead and Rosa is incapable of leading right now. You should consider yourself lucky that I am allowing you to step aside and not be thrown in jail. I will even allow you to keep your title, you should be thanking me. Empress Birgit, is there anything that you want to add?"

The Empress sighs. "Rosa does blame you for this just so you know. I agree with Isabella. You and Rosa are both unfit to lead the country. You really played into Stahl's hands when you gave him everything he wanted.Isabella is right, you are lucky you are not in jail right now!

Joshuastania wrote:"Done, anything else?"

“Where should they be sent?”

Hondura wrote:“Where should they be sent?”

"To Joshuastania."

Joshuastania wrote:"To Joshuastania."

“Alright, Thank you.”
He hangs up.

The Greater Nordics wrote:The Empress sighs. "Rosa does blame you for this just so you know. I agree with Isabella. You and Rosa are both unfit to lead the country. You really played into Stahl's hands when you gave him everything he wanted.Isabella is right, you are lucky you are not in jail right now!

Eleanora just stares at them both, in silence for a few moments and sighs. "Do I even have a choice in the matter?" Isabella shakes her head. "You really don't have a choice my sister. Step aside willingly and I will let you keep your title and your current life as Eleanora. You will announce me as the absolute monarch, as your Queen. If you refuse I will place you under house arrest and/or banish you to Russia, I hope you understand." Eleanora begins to tear up and just nods. "Fine, what happens with Rosa then?" Isabella looks at Eleanora. "She cannot serve in any government position until her mental state has improved and we can be sure that she isn't a communist agent." Eleanora points to the door. "Fine, please just leave me alone, go be with Rosa, Queen Isabella!"

Joshuastania wrote:Eleanora just stares at them both, in silence for a few moments and sighs. "Do I even have a choice in the matter?" Isabella shakes her head. "You really don't have a choice my sister. Step aside willingly and I will let you keep your title and your current life as Eleanora. You will announce me as the absolute monarch, as your Queen. If you refuse I will place you under house arrest and/or banish you to Russia, I hope you understand." Eleanora begins to tear up and just nods. "Fine, what happens with Rosa then?" Isabella looks at Eleanora. "She cannot serve in any government position until her mental state has improved and we can be sure that she isn't a communist agent." Eleanora points to the door. "Fine, please just leave me alone, go be with Rosa, Queen Isabella!"

“You made the right choice Princess Cosette. It may have been tough but you truly are too weak to rule.” The Empress then looks at Isabella. “Congratulations, Queen Isabella.”

Joshuastania wrote:[/i]

After a slight delay Ko is sent to Joshuastania, fairly badly cut and beaten but alive. Once again she is sword to secrecy about what happened or she is threatened with her family who are still in Hondura being executed.

The Greater Nordics wrote:“You made the right choice Princess Cosette. It may have been tough but you truly are too weak to rule.” The Empress then looks at Isabella. “Congratulations, Queen Isabella.”

"Thank you Empress Birgit, I am going to stay with Rosa and bring her back tomorrow, get Otto ready."

Hondura wrote:After a slight delay Ko is sent to Joshuastania, fairly badly cut and beaten but alive. Once again she is sword to secrecy about what happened or she is threatened with her family who are still in Hondura being executed.

She would be given a room at the Medici Palace, where Elise happens to be at, at least temporarily.

Joshuastania wrote:"Thank you Empress Birgit, I am going to stay with Rosa and bring her back tomorrow, get Otto ready."

”I will get him ready.” She then heads to Otto’s room. She tells him the news.

Joshuastania wrote:She would be given a room at the Medici Palace, where Elise happens to be at, at least temporarily.

At some point she wants to leave to live a normal life.

The Greater Nordics wrote:”I will get him ready.” She then heads to Otto’s room. She tells him the news.

The Following Morning..."

The vehicle carrying Isabella and Rosa pulls up to the royal palace. Isabella gets out first and then she helps get Rosa out of the car. Rosa is not wearing what outfit she would normally be wearing but is wearing shorts and a t-shirt instead. Otto and the Empress would probably be shocked by her current state. Her hand is bandaged, she has a black eye and is leaning up against Isabella for support. She would be too weak to even bow at this point.

Hondura wrote:At some point she wants to leave to live a normal life.

She will be able to as soon as she wishes.

Louise Kielholz is woken in the night by an MSS officer, she’s told to go down to the infamous room 19, the execution room. She walks into the room obviously prepared to die, kneels down and looks at the wall. The guard loads his gun.
“Know this, I fought for the revolution, and will eternally fight for the revolution, for comrade Sar!” Shes shot by the guard who takes her body to be cremated.
The same fate awaits most of the revolutionaries who came before Stahl, and more.

Joshuastania wrote:The Following Morning..."

The vehicle carrying Isabella and Rosa pulls up to the royal palace. Isabella gets out first and then she helps get Rosa out of the car. Rosa is not wearing what outfit she would normally be wearing but is wearing shorts and a t-shirt instead. Otto and the Empress would probably be shocked by her current state. Her hand is bandaged, she has a black eye and is leaning up against Isabella for support. She would be too weak to even bow at this point.

The Empress and Otto are waiting when they pull up. The Empress speaks.”Rosa I am glad that you are ok and out of Hondura. You can stay in the GN for as long as it takes for you to recover.” Otto then comes up and hugs Rosa carefully so as not to hurt her. “Rosa my love, I am glad that you are out of Hondura. I hope that you have not been brainwashed too badly and are still mostly the same.”

The great purges have continued with more members of the military and their families being arrested, with apparent corruption charges, comrade Stahl has declared that this is the way forward for socialism. Members of the party are under investigation.

The Greater Nordics wrote:The Empress and Otto are waiting when they pull up. The Empress speaks.”Rosa I am glad that you are ok and out of Hondura. You can stay in the GN for as long as it takes for you to recover.” Otto then comes up and hugs Rosa carefully so as not to hurt her. “Rosa my love, I am glad that you are out of Hondura. I hope that you have not been brainwashed too badly and are still mostly the same.”

Rosa just looks at Empress Birgit and nods gently with an expression-less face. Before she can even react, Otto hugs her, she immediately tenses and groans as some tears fall. She looks down at the ground and tries to avoid eye contact. Isabella puts her hand on Otto's shoulder and whispers to him. "It isn't you Otto, she will be fine, I promise. Please just give her a bit to come around."

Joshuastania wrote:Rosa just looks at Empress Birgit and nods gently with an expression-less face. Before she can even react, Otto hugs her, she immediately tenses and groans as some tears fall. She looks down at the ground and tries to avoid eye contact. Isabella puts her hand on Otto's shoulder and whispers to him. "It isn't you Otto, she will be fine, I promise. Please just give her a bit to come around."

Otto steps back and nods. “I understand. I will give her some time to recover and come around

The Greater Nordics wrote:Otto steps back and nods. “I understand. I will give her some time to recover and come around

Isabella replies. "Let's all go inside... I'm sure that Rosa could use something to eat, right?" Rosa looks up at Isabella and nods.

Joshuastania wrote:Isabella replies. "Let's all go inside... I'm sure that Rosa could use something to eat, right?" Rosa looks up at Isabella and nods.

They all head inside to a dining room. ”What do you want to eat Rosa?” Empress Birgit asks.

«12. . .2,9472,9482,9492,9502,9512,9522,953. . .6,5846,585»

Advertisement