by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Official European Union Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .2,9532,9542,9552,9562,9572,9582,959. . .6,6096,610»

The Greater Nordics wrote:“I think that is a great idea. She can get some rest in a nice peaceful place.This is not a trick is it?”

"A trick, what? Why would this be a trick Otto? She could use some time to get better in a quiet place." Isabella puts her arm on Otto's shoulder. "I am so glad that you are looking out for her Otto. I will warn you though, she may still have attacks even though she is on medicine for them. As for the nightmares, I just don't know. I don't know how long they will last or if they will ever go away. Are you sure that you can handle her all by yourself?"

Hondura wrote:“”Damn is that how they treat their leaders over in Europe?” Narisawa says.
“We usually treat our standing leaders pretty well.

"Europe has gotten pretty f***ed up lately. Everyone is expecting a major clash between the CC and the BP very soon. Some people in Joshuastania have even said that they would be better off under Subotic."

Joshuastania wrote:"A trick, what? Why would this be a trick Otto? She could use some time to get better in a quiet place." Isabella puts her arm on Otto's shoulder. "I am so glad that you are looking out for her Otto. I will warn you though, she may still have attacks even though she is on medicine for them. As for the nightmares, I just don't know. I don't know how long they will last or if they will ever go away. Are you sure that you can handle her all by yourself?"

I am sure that I can handle her. You have tricked people in the past so that is why I am asking.

The Greater Nordics wrote:I am sure that I can handle her. You have tricked people in the past so that is why I am asking.

"There are going to be no tricks. We can't risk having Rosa go into one of her episodes and getting into trouble at the royal palace. She has been through so much lately and I just can't stand to see her like this. I won't lie to you, she will get worse before she gets better. There are going to be plenty of tough days and sleepless nights. I know that you have said that you can handle her but are you sure? We can send some assistance if you want it. I'm just fearful about her getting violent."

Joshuastania wrote:"Europe has gotten pretty f***ed up lately. Everyone is expecting a major clash between the CC and the BP very soon. Some people in Joshuastania have even said that they would be better off under Subotic."

“Europe’s always been pretty bad I say we’re lucky to have been born so far away.” Ikari says.

Hondura wrote:“Europe’s always been pretty bad I say we’re lucky to have been born so far away.” Ikari says.

"Do people in Hondura also speculate about a conflict between CC and BP coming?"

Joshuastania wrote:"There are going to be no tricks. We can't risk having Rosa go into one of her episodes and getting into trouble at the royal palace. She has been through so much lately and I just can't stand to see her like this. I won't lie to you, she will get worse before she gets better. There are going to be plenty of tough days and sleepless nights. I know that you have said that you can handle her but are you sure? We can send some assistance if you want it. I'm just fearful about her getting violent."

I know that it wont be easy taking care of her. I have seen her episodes and they are not fun to see. I am ready for the tough days and sleepless nights. I have been through some of those already. I am fairly sure that I can handle her but will the Empress allow me to take a couple of guards and servants and a doctor with me to help if I cannot handle her?

The Greater Nordics wrote:I know that it wont be easy taking care of her. I have seen her episodes and they are not fun to see. I am ready for the tough days and sleepless nights. I have been through some of those already. I am fairly sure that I can handle her but will the Empress allow me to take a couple of guards and servants and a doctor with me to help if I cannot handle her?

Isabella turns to Empress Birgit and nods. "I know that you will take good care of her. As for what you have asked, I agree to it, what are your thoughts Empress Birgit?"

Joshuastania wrote:Isabella turns to Empress Birgit and nods. "I know that you will take good care of her. As for what you have asked, I agree to it, what are your thoughts Empress Birgit?"

The Empress takes a drink and thinks. I think that would be a good idea. We dont want her to feel trapped so I will give you a small amount of guards and servants. I will give you 2 guards and 2 servants. I will also allow a doctor to go with you.

Joshuastania wrote:"Do people in Hondura also speculate about a conflict between CC and BP coming?"

"No not really, the only thing they've been predicting a Slovourian-Serbian war." Ikari says.
"The state media only shows you what they want you to hear." Narisawa says.

The Greater Nordics wrote:The Empress takes a drink and thinks. I think that would be a good idea. We dont want her to feel trapped so I will give you a small amount of guards and servants. I will give you 2 guards and 2 servants. I will also allow a doctor to go with you.

Isabella nods in agreement. "I will organize the transport and gather some of her things. I don't know what she would make of this so tell her carefully if indeed you decide to tell her." Once Otto enters the room where Rosa is, he would notice her looking out the window, talking to herself in that same broken Russian and humming something.

With most of his opposition from within the party dead or imprisoned, with the government totally loyal to Stahl, he has eliminated most of his political opponents. No he has turned his attention toward the armed forces, and removing opposition from it.

https://youtu.be/iDb2pZgb1KA
For the BP!

Hondura wrote:"No not really, the only thing they've been predicting a Slovourian-Serbian war." Ikari says.
"The state media only shows you what they want you to hear." Narisawa says.

"Ah yes, everyone knows that a war between Slavoria and Serbia would lead to a greater conflict though. I know that if Serbia and the CC went to war today that the more revolutionary people in the south of Italy would rise up. Although if the monarchy is reinstalled by force then the formation of a communist Joshuastania is a strong possibility. Everyone hates that witch Isabella and wants to see her pay, the people genuinely believe that Rosa has been taken or worse by her."

Glory to Stahl!
Forever faithful
That oath that he gave to Karimov.
Our friend and teacher among the people is sure
He always won with the people!

Great Leader, wish you
Health, strength and many years.
Follow you to the good times
We are going the way of victories!

Glory to Stahl!
Through the flames of battle
He fearlessly led the Honduran people.
We passed like a storm, like a spring wind,
Tokyo victory ending the campaign!

Great Leader, wish you
Health, strength and many years.
Follow you to the good times
We are going the way of victories!

Glory to Stahl!
Revolutionary banners
And the Karimovist party of our praise.
We go to communism by the unyielding
And the leader leads us to great things!

Great Leader, wish you
Health, strength and many years.
Follow you to the good times
We are going the way of victories!

Joshuastania wrote:"Ah yes, everyone knows that a war between Slavoria and Serbia would lead to a greater conflict though. I know that if Serbia and the CC went to war today that the more revolutionary people in the south of Italy would rise up. Although if the monarchy is reinstalled by force then the formation of a communist Joshuastania is a strong possibility. Everyone hates that witch Isabella and wants to see her pay, the people genuinely believe that Rosa has been taken or worse by her."

"We never really hear about he, she's been mentioned in a fairly bad light a couple of times but she' not really a part of any propaganda."

Hondura wrote:"We never really hear about he, she's been mentioned in a fairly bad light a couple of times but she' not really a part of any propaganda."

"She is compared to some kind of demon especially by many people in southern Italy. It wasn't until after WWS that she came into public existence. Everything that has happened since the end of that war has been from her and her alone. That puppet Eleanora Cossette was never really in control of anything!"

Joshuastania wrote:"She is compared to some kind of demon especially by many people in southern Italy. It wasn't until after WWS that she came into public existence. Everything that has happened since the end of that war has been from her and her alone. That puppet Eleanora Cossette was never really in control of anything!"

Be careful Giorgio and Annabelle, if Isabella finds out you are saying these things, you are in trouble!!

The Greater Nordics wrote:Be careful Giorgio and Annabelle, if Isabella finds out you are saying these things, you are in trouble!!

Joshuastania wrote:Isabella nods in agreement. "I will organize the transport and gather some of her things. I don't know what she would make of this so tell her carefully if indeed you decide to tell her." Once Otto enters the room where Rosa is, he would notice her looking out the window, talking to herself in that same broken Russian and humming something.

Joshuastania wrote:Isabella nods in agreement. "I will organize the transport and gather some of her things. I don't know what she would make of this so tell her carefully if indeed you decide to tell her." Once Otto enters the room where Rosa is, he would notice her looking out the window, talking to herself in that same broken Russian and humming something.

I will think about whether or not to tell her. She has to be told at some point otherwise she will find it suspicious that we are going somewhere. He goes back to the room and sees Rosa sitting there and talking to herself.

The Greater Nordics wrote:I will think about whether or not to tell her. She has to be told at some point otherwise she will find it suspicious that we are going somewhere. He goes back to the room and sees Rosa sitting there and talking to herself.

She hears a noise and turns around and looks at him. "It is such a beautiful night." She walks over to the bed and sits down. "Thank you for asking her to leave. Tell me what did she want?"

Hondura wrote:Glory to Stahl!
Forever faithful
That oath that he gave to Karimov.
Our friend and teacher among the people is sure
He always won with the people!

Great Leader, wish you
Health, strength and many years.
Follow you to the good times
We are going the way of victories!

Glory to Stahl!
Through the flames of battle
He fearlessly led the Honduran people.
We passed like a storm, like a spring wind,
Tokyo victory ending the campaign!

Great Leader, wish you
Health, strength and many years.
Follow you to the good times
We are going the way of victories!

Glory to Stahl!
Revolutionary banners
And the Karimovist party of our praise.
We go to communism by the unyielding
And the leader leads us to great things!

Great Leader, wish you
Health, strength and many years.
Follow you to the good times
We are going the way of victories!

"Kortnev, I told you to turn off the damn radio six times! I just wanna sleep goddamn it."

Joshuastania wrote:She hears a noise and turns around and looks at him. "It is such a beautiful night." She walks over to the bed and sits down. "Thank you for asking her to leave. Tell me what did she want?"

He looks at her and out the window. “It is such a beautiful night. “ He goes and sits beside her on the bed. He thinks for a minute. “I told her to leave because I will always protect you. I would do anything for you my Rosa.We were talking about you and your recovery. Your sister and the Empress were talking and they felt it best for us to spend some time in the Royal Family cabin in Norway. That way you could have some peace and quiet away from everything so you could recover. I agreed with them that it was a good idea.

The Greater Nordics wrote:He looks at her and out the window. “It is such a beautiful night. “ He goes and sits beside her on the bed. He thinks for a minute. “I told her to leave because I will always protect you. I would do anything for you my Rosa.We were talking about you and your recovery. Your sister and the Empress were talking and they felt it best for us to spend some time in the Royal Family cabin in Norway. That way you could have some peace and quiet away from everything so you could recover. I agreed with them that it was a good idea.

She nods and looks down. "Oh, okay." She says this with a blank tone and rubs her eyes before laying down and stretching out on the bed. "I'm so tired but I'm afraid to go to sleep. I keep having the same exact nightmare every time I sleep."

Joshuastania wrote:"She is compared to some kind of demon especially by many people in southern Italy. It wasn't until after WWS that she came into public existence. Everything that has happened since the end of that war has been from her and her alone. That puppet Eleanora Cossette was never really in control of anything!"

“You know, that does sound about right, so I suppose you supported Costa?”

«12. . .2,9532,9542,9552,9562,9572,9582,959. . .6,6096,610»

Advertisement