by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Republic of Conservative Nations Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .60616263646566. . .135136»

God, I am missing a lot.

I need an explanation eh?

Also how do people feel about my mix of the galactic empire and the first order star wars flag?

TFSO wrote: Also how do people feel about my mix of the galactic empire and the first order star wars flag?

Love it

Attancia wrote:Love it

Thx

Npc West Florida wrote:I probably would have voted for you even though I nominated blueflarst

:boromirdabs:
I would have followed you, my brother; my captain; my king.

Sainoland

Starmer kicked out beccy long bailey (left wing cuck, part of a group that tried to make a left of centre party into a socialist one), and Biden is dragging Trump by his wig. Things are going well.

Sainoland

Idk when this election is happening but I think waldy is the most qualified. The trouble is idk if I'll be on when it's happening 🥺

Sainoland wrote:Idk when this election is happening but I think waldy is the most qualified. The trouble is idk if I'll be on when it's happening 🥺

It'll last a full 24 hours, if I'm not mistaken.

Sainoland

Fluvannia wrote:It'll last a full 24 hours, if I'm not mistaken.

It's very unlikely I'll make it, nation-states literally releases adrenaline when I think about it similar to the feeling of a lion chasing you, it's a shame my stupid brain can't see the distinction. Yeah so if I don't get to vote in just saying waldy will be great :)

Sainoland wrote:Idk when this election is happening but I think waldy is the most qualified. The trouble is idk if I'll be on when it's happening 🥺

You should apply for citizenship so you can vote!

I nominate Logon for President

Brazilian Senate created the "Anti-Fake News Law" that will protect the politicians from every criticism on social media by forcing people using an ID, and putting them into prison claiming that every criticism is a fake news, and the socialists are loving the law because they think that it will hit only the Bolsonaro supporters that throw fake news on WhatsApp.

Digital censorship is now social and government supported on Brazil, we are going 1984.

Internet were made as a refugee of privacy to set us free, and now is the same technology that control us, Unabomber have a point.

TFSO wrote:God, I am missing a lot.

I need an explanation eh?

Also how do people feel about my mix of the galactic empire and the first order star wars flag?

I like it

TFSO wrote:God, I am missing a lot.

I need an explanation eh?

Also how do people feel about my mix of the galactic empire and the first order star wars flag?

Cool.

Viridus wrote:I nominate Logon for President

I've been looking forward to this

Spread this:

"To long that The Black Hawks, the most notorious raider region in NS now mantains control of SECFanatics. Our ally DoLlYsTaNa is arranging plans to liberate SECFanatics and we NEED your help. We humbly ask that your delegate of your region approve the proposal page=UN_view_proposal/id=dollystana_1593627948 so that it may reach quorom. If you don't have a delegate, spread this news to your other embassies and tell your embassies to do so on so that this proposal may reach quorom."

Viridus wrote:I nominate Logon for President

I accept this nomination

Npc West Florida wrote:╭━━━━╮ This is meme dog. Help
╰┃ ┣▇━▇ meme dog take over nation-states
 ┃ ┃  ╰━▅╮ by pasting
 ╰┳╯ ╰━━┳╯ him in 10 other
  ╰╮ ┳━━╯ regions or he
 ▕▔▋ ╰╮╭━╮ will never be a meme
╱▔╲▋╰━┻┻╮╲╱▔▔▔╲
▏  ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔  O O┃
╲╱▔╲▂▂▂▂╱▔╲▂▂▂╱
 ▏╳▕▇▇▕ ▏╳▕▇▇▕
 ╲▂╱╲▂╱ ╲▂╱╲▂╱

How about no.

Eastern Tatarstan wrote:Spread this:

"To long that The Black Hawks, the most notorious raider region in NS now mantains control of SECFanatics. Our ally DoLlYsTaNa is arranging plans to liberate SECFanatics and we NEED your help. We humbly ask that your delegate of your region approve the proposal page=UN_view_proposal/id=dollystana_1593627948 so that it may reach quorom. If you don't have a delegate, spread this news to your other embassies and tell your embassies to do so on so that this proposal may reach quorom."

**too long

Eastern Tatarstan wrote:Spread this:

"To long that The Black Hawks, the most notorious raider region in NS now mantains control of SECFanatics. Our ally DoLlYsTaNa is arranging plans to liberate SECFanatics and we NEED your help. We humbly ask that your delegate of your region approve the proposal page=UN_view_proposal/id=dollystana_1593627948 so that it may reach quorom. If you don't have a delegate, spread this news to your other embassies and tell your embassies to do so on so that this proposal may reach quorom."

Approved!

Sorry blueflarst but waldy is the most qualified for president

Npc West Florida wrote:Sorry blueflarst but waldy is the most qualified for president

inb4 "You were my brother Anakin!"

Npc West Florida wrote:Sorry blueflarst but waldy is the most qualified for president

Does this mean you are repealing your nomination?

Tesyky wrote:Does this mean you are repealing your nomination?

No

Holy Rhinish Islands wrote:**too long

I know. I am not the original author, I just spread the word.

Holy Rhinish Islands wrote:How about no.

>quotes and spread the message

«12. . .60616263646566. . .135136»

Advertisement