by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Republic of Conservative Nations Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .117118119120121122123. . .135136»

Fluvannia wrote:It's also the only place I've ever had someone at the gas pump next to me fill up with a cigarette dangling from their mouth. :scream:

Where is your spirt of adventure

Npc West Florida wrote:Where is your spirt of adventure

Apparently replaced by a will to live

Logon wrote:Apparently replaced by a will to live

😂😂😂

Starting a major bathroom remodel after dinner... wish me luck!

#myweekisnowbookedup #gonnatakelongerthanthewifethinksitwill

Some music to start your remodeling. Yes, I just saw Jumanji the jungle. Ha Ha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lOoOOLl-cY

Holy cow, have you seen the videos from the Beirut explosion???? https://hotair.com/archives/allahpundit/2020/08/04/terrifying-explosion-beirut/

New Waldensia wrote:Holy cow, have you seen the videos from the Beirut explosion???? https://hotair.com/archives/allahpundit/2020/08/04/terrifying-explosion-beirut/

Some arsenal involved. I suspect this is quite an unlucky accident.

More videos: https://twitter.com/BNONews/status/1290722373403017223
https://twitter.com/Alawaayy/status/1290726324810715137

Epicentre of the explodion was just in the docks.

We'll see how I do:


Hello, and welcome to the inaugural pro championship wrestling tournament, hosted by the Augustin Alliance! Our very first event is entitled "F in the Chat", and will be a DEATHMATCH-ONLY TOURNAMENT, with varying stipulations!

Below you will find the first, randomly generated bracket for nations in the tournament. We have a total of 39 participating nations, so the first round will be contested between those that have not randomly secured a bye into the next round.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rounds will be contested with the following deathmatch stipulations:
1st: No Disqualifications/No Count-Outs
2nd: Steel Cage
3rd: Light Tubes and Landmines
4th: Barbed Wire and Landmines
5th: No-Rope Barbed Wire
Finals: No-Rope Barbed Wire and Explosion Countdown
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hooseria Magna - Jun Kasai

The Byrdlands - Masashi Takeda
Charville - Chris Jericho
Free Azell - Alex Colon
Tuoroidasia - Cactus Jack
New Waldensia - Rhyno
Dorsla - AJ Gray
Archalit - Shane McMahon
Deims Kir - Takashi Sasaki
The Mojave Chapter of the BoS - Tommy Dreamer
Tiskaiya - The Big Show
Yoyleberry - John Zandig
Colfes - The Great Muta
Emiline - Jungle Kyona
Aramos - Sick Nick Mondo
Boda - Nick Gage
Zuhayrian - Jon Moxley
Covida - Will Osprey
DiRito-Opolis - Joey Janela
TESDAI - AJ Styles
Nova Briton - Matt Tremont
Awalltown - Minoru Suzuki
Awesomeland012345 - Mike Awesome
New Slovakastan - Rey Mysterio
Livernus - Masato Tanaka
Tulov/D V - Kane
El Spana - Casanova Valentine
Tarzantos El Camosia - Danny Havoc
Bonnie Blue Republic - Big Bear
Gladys and the drowning fish - Ryuji Ito
The Democratic Legion - Mance Warner
Ziroxeut - Sabu
PassioneMorioh - Chris Dickinson
Lateness People - Christian Cage
The XII Legion Fulminata - Shawn Michaels
Dabberwocky - Undertaker
Union of Socialist Republic of The Isle - Triple H
Gargiuland - Vader
Draavida - New Jack

KEY:
IN CONTENTION/ELIMINATED/TOURNAMENT WINNER
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are a participant, you will be notified of the outcomes after each round, along with a neat recording of each round! The links to the recordings will be posted here below this text, and an updated bracket will accompany it about every two days.

To reiterate, the winner of this tournament will receive a few surprises!


LinkRound 1 Recording
Round 2 Recording in Progress Releasing Tomorrow!
Read dispatch

😂🤼‍♂️

As President of the Republic of Conservative Nations, I hereby sign this Treaty of Alliance between the Republic of Conservative Nations and Right to Life:


Treaty of Alliance between the
Right to Life
and the
Republic of Conservative Nations



[img]pic here[/img]
Leaders of the RCN and RTL signing the Treaty of Alliance,
August xx, 2020.

Painting by Fillintheblank.


Created:

August 1, 2020

Signed:

August 5, 2020 (RCN)

Ratified:

August 3, 2020 (RCN)

Location:

Right to Life
Republic of Conservative Nations

Purpose:

  • Strengthen relations between the RCN and RTL.

  • Strengthen military alliance between the RCN and RTL.


Signatories


Republic of Conservative Nations
signatories.


Right to Life
signatories.

President/Delegate
New Waldensia

Chancellor
West Phoenicia

Minister of the Interior
Logon

Minister of Justice and Security
Fluvannia

Founder
Culture of Life

President/WA Delegate
United Massachusetts

Minister of Foreign Affairs
The Catholic State of Eire

Minister of Internal Affairs
Horatius Cocles

Minister of World Assembly Affairs
The Gallant Old Republic

Viceroy
Aawia

Regional Moderator
New Dolgaria


RCN-RTL Treaty of Alliance
Article I - Purpose of Treaty

(1.) The purpose of the alliance is to strengthen and build upon the existing relations between the Republic of Conservative Nations and Right to Life, through means of both diplomatic and militaristic cooperation with one another.

Article II - Maintenance of Diplomatic Relations

(1.) Both the Republic of Conservative Nations and Right to Life shall maintain embassies on the other region's forums and retain active ambassadors that make contact in the embassy at least once per month.

(2.) Both the Republic of Conservative Nations and Right to Life shall conduct a state visit on the other region's forums at least once every six months.

(3.) During state visits, the Head of State, the Head of Government, or another official may be invited to speak before the regional legislature to address bilateral issues and report on developments within the regions.

Article III - Military Cooperation

(1.) At any given time if either the Republic of Conservative Nations or Right to Life is at risk of attack through diplomatic or militaristic means, the region at risk may call upon the other for help. If done, the region called upon must take actions, as they can, to help. It is left to the discretion of the Presidents of the two involved regions as to what help and how much can be provided.

(2.) At no time shall either region conduct a mission to jeopardize the integrity of the other region or their territories.

(3.) At no time shall this replace the PLI military unless done through diplomatic means.

Article IV - Ratification

(1.) This treaty shall be ceremoniously signed by New Waldensia, the President of the Republic of Conservative Nations, United Massachusetts, president of Right to Life, the minister of foreign affairs from Right to Life and the Chancellor from the Republic of Conservative Nations. The treaty may additionally be signed by any other person who the above allow.

(2.) This treaty shall go into effect upon its ratification by both the Republic of Conservative Nations and Right to Life in accordance with each region's laws, standards, and traditions.

(3.) This treaty shall be in effect in perpetuity, until its repeal by one of the signatory regions; however, from time to time both regions may see fit to come together again and reaffirm or amend this treaty. The repeal of this treaty by one region shall immediately release the other region from its obligations.

Read dispatch

West Phoenicia, Logon, Fluvannia, if you would sign as well I'll send this over to Right to Life for their ratification.

Also, I need a painting with the signers' flags on it. Any volunteers?

New Waldensia wrote:As President of the Republic of Conservative Nations, I hereby sign this Treaty of Alliance between the Republic of Conservative Nations and Right to Life:


Treaty of Alliance between the
Right to Life
and the
Republic of Conservative Nations



[img]pic here[/img]
Leaders of the RCN and RTL signing the Treaty of Alliance,
August xx, 2020.

Painting by Fillintheblank.


Created:

August 1, 2020

Signed:

August 5, 2020 (RCN)

Ratified:

August 3, 2020 (RCN)

Location:

Right to Life
Republic of Conservative Nations

Purpose:

  • Strengthen relations between the RCN and RTL.

  • Strengthen military alliance between the RCN and RTL.


Signatories


Republic of Conservative Nations
signatories.


Right to Life
signatories.

President/Delegate
New Waldensia

Chancellor
West Phoenicia

Minister of the Interior
Logon

Minister of Justice and Security
Fluvannia

Founder
Culture of Life

President/WA Delegate
United Massachusetts

Minister of Foreign Affairs
The Catholic State of Eire

Minister of Internal Affairs
Horatius Cocles

Minister of World Assembly Affairs
The Gallant Old Republic

Viceroy
Aawia

Regional Moderator
New Dolgaria


RCN-RTL Treaty of Alliance
Article I - Purpose of Treaty

(1.) The purpose of the alliance is to strengthen and build upon the existing relations between the Republic of Conservative Nations and Right to Life, through means of both diplomatic and militaristic cooperation with one another.

Article II - Maintenance of Diplomatic Relations

(1.) Both the Republic of Conservative Nations and Right to Life shall maintain embassies on the other region's forums and retain active ambassadors that make contact in the embassy at least once per month.

(2.) Both the Republic of Conservative Nations and Right to Life shall conduct a state visit on the other region's forums at least once every six months.

(3.) During state visits, the Head of State, the Head of Government, or another official may be invited to speak before the regional legislature to address bilateral issues and report on developments within the regions.

Article III - Military Cooperation

(1.) At any given time if either the Republic of Conservative Nations or Right to Life is at risk of attack through diplomatic or militaristic means, the region at risk may call upon the other for help. If done, the region called upon must take actions, as they can, to help. It is left to the discretion of the Presidents of the two involved regions as to what help and how much can be provided.

(2.) At no time shall either region conduct a mission to jeopardize the integrity of the other region or their territories.

(3.) At no time shall this replace the PLI military unless done through diplomatic means.

Article IV - Ratification

(1.) This treaty shall be ceremoniously signed by New Waldensia, the President of the Republic of Conservative Nations, United Massachusetts, president of Right to Life, the minister of foreign affairs from Right to Life and the Chancellor from the Republic of Conservative Nations. The treaty may additionally be signed by any other person who the above allow.

(2.) This treaty shall go into effect upon its ratification by both the Republic of Conservative Nations and Right to Life in accordance with each region's laws, standards, and traditions.

(3.) This treaty shall be in effect in perpetuity, until its repeal by one of the signatory regions; however, from time to time both regions may see fit to come together again and reaffirm or amend this treaty. The repeal of this treaty by one region shall immediately release the other region from its obligations.

Read dispatch

West Phoenicia, Logon, Fluvannia, if you would sign as well I'll send this over to Right to Life for their ratification.

Also, I need a painting with the signers' flags on it. Any volunteers?

As Minister of Justice and Security of the Republic of Conservative Nations, I do hereby affix my signature to this Treaty.

New Waldensia wrote:As President of the Republic of Conservative Nations, I hereby sign this Treaty of Alliance between the Republic of Conservative Nations and Right to Life:


Treaty of Alliance between the
Right to Life
and the
Republic of Conservative Nations



[img]pic here[/img]
Leaders of the RCN and RTL signing the Treaty of Alliance,
August xx, 2020.

Painting by Fillintheblank.


Created:

August 1, 2020

Signed:

August 5, 2020 (RCN)

Ratified:

August 3, 2020 (RCN)

Location:

Right to Life
Republic of Conservative Nations

Purpose:

  • Strengthen relations between the RCN and RTL.

  • Strengthen military alliance between the RCN and RTL.


Signatories


Republic of Conservative Nations
signatories.


Right to Life
signatories.

President/Delegate
New Waldensia

Chancellor
West Phoenicia

Minister of the Interior
Logon

Minister of Justice and Security
Fluvannia

Founder
Culture of Life

President/WA Delegate
United Massachusetts

Minister of Foreign Affairs
The Catholic State of Eire

Minister of Internal Affairs
Horatius Cocles

Minister of World Assembly Affairs
The Gallant Old Republic

Viceroy
Aawia

Regional Moderator
New Dolgaria


RCN-RTL Treaty of Alliance
Article I - Purpose of Treaty

(1.) The purpose of the alliance is to strengthen and build upon the existing relations between the Republic of Conservative Nations and Right to Life, through means of both diplomatic and militaristic cooperation with one another.

Article II - Maintenance of Diplomatic Relations

(1.) Both the Republic of Conservative Nations and Right to Life shall maintain embassies on the other region's forums and retain active ambassadors that make contact in the embassy at least once per month.

(2.) Both the Republic of Conservative Nations and Right to Life shall conduct a state visit on the other region's forums at least once every six months.

(3.) During state visits, the Head of State, the Head of Government, or another official may be invited to speak before the regional legislature to address bilateral issues and report on developments within the regions.

Article III - Military Cooperation

(1.) At any given time if either the Republic of Conservative Nations or Right to Life is at risk of attack through diplomatic or militaristic means, the region at risk may call upon the other for help. If done, the region called upon must take actions, as they can, to help. It is left to the discretion of the Presidents of the two involved regions as to what help and how much can be provided.

(2.) At no time shall either region conduct a mission to jeopardize the integrity of the other region or their territories.

(3.) At no time shall this replace the PLI military unless done through diplomatic means.

Article IV - Ratification

(1.) This treaty shall be ceremoniously signed by New Waldensia, the President of the Republic of Conservative Nations, United Massachusetts, president of Right to Life, the minister of foreign affairs from Right to Life and the Chancellor from the Republic of Conservative Nations. The treaty may additionally be signed by any other person who the above allow.

(2.) This treaty shall go into effect upon its ratification by both the Republic of Conservative Nations and Right to Life in accordance with each region's laws, standards, and traditions.

(3.) This treaty shall be in effect in perpetuity, until its repeal by one of the signatory regions; however, from time to time both regions may see fit to come together again and reaffirm or amend this treaty. The repeal of this treaty by one region shall immediately release the other region from its obligations.

Read dispatch

West Phoenicia, Logon, Fluvannia, if you would sign as well I'll send this over to Right to Life for their ratification.

Also, I need a painting with the signers' flags on it. Any volunteers?

As Chancellor of the Republic of Conservative Nations, I do hereby affix my signature to this Treaty, abeit begrudgingly.

New Waldensia wrote:As President of the Republic of Conservative Nations, I hereby sign this Treaty of Alliance between the Republic of Conservative Nations and Right to Life:


Treaty of Alliance between the
Right to Life
and the
Republic of Conservative Nations



[img]pic here[/img]
Leaders of the RCN and RTL signing the Treaty of Alliance,
August xx, 2020.

Painting by Fillintheblank.


Created:

August 1, 2020

Signed:

August 5, 2020 (RCN)

Ratified:

August 3, 2020 (RCN)

Location:

Right to Life
Republic of Conservative Nations

Purpose:

  • Strengthen relations between the RCN and RTL.

  • Strengthen military alliance between the RCN and RTL.


Signatories


Republic of Conservative Nations
signatories.


Right to Life
signatories.

President/Delegate
New Waldensia

Chancellor
West Phoenicia

Minister of the Interior
Logon

Minister of Justice and Security
Fluvannia

Founder
Culture of Life

President/WA Delegate
United Massachusetts

Minister of Foreign Affairs
The Catholic State of Eire

Minister of Internal Affairs
Horatius Cocles

Minister of World Assembly Affairs
The Gallant Old Republic

Viceroy
Aawia

Regional Moderator
New Dolgaria


RCN-RTL Treaty of Alliance
Article I - Purpose of Treaty

(1.) The purpose of the alliance is to strengthen and build upon the existing relations between the Republic of Conservative Nations and Right to Life, through means of both diplomatic and militaristic cooperation with one another.

Article II - Maintenance of Diplomatic Relations

(1.) Both the Republic of Conservative Nations and Right to Life shall maintain embassies on the other region's forums and retain active ambassadors that make contact in the embassy at least once per month.

(2.) Both the Republic of Conservative Nations and Right to Life shall conduct a state visit on the other region's forums at least once every six months.

(3.) During state visits, the Head of State, the Head of Government, or another official may be invited to speak before the regional legislature to address bilateral issues and report on developments within the regions.

Article III - Military Cooperation

(1.) At any given time if either the Republic of Conservative Nations or Right to Life is at risk of attack through diplomatic or militaristic means, the region at risk may call upon the other for help. If done, the region called upon must take actions, as they can, to help. It is left to the discretion of the Presidents of the two involved regions as to what help and how much can be provided.

(2.) At no time shall either region conduct a mission to jeopardize the integrity of the other region or their territories.

(3.) At no time shall this replace the PLI military unless done through diplomatic means.

Article IV - Ratification

(1.) This treaty shall be ceremoniously signed by New Waldensia, the President of the Republic of Conservative Nations, United Massachusetts, president of Right to Life, the minister of foreign affairs from Right to Life and the Chancellor from the Republic of Conservative Nations. The treaty may additionally be signed by any other person who the above allow.

(2.) This treaty shall go into effect upon its ratification by both the Republic of Conservative Nations and Right to Life in accordance with each region's laws, standards, and traditions.

(3.) This treaty shall be in effect in perpetuity, until its repeal by one of the signatory regions; however, from time to time both regions may see fit to come together again and reaffirm or amend this treaty. The repeal of this treaty by one region shall immediately release the other region from its obligations.

Read dispatch

West Phoenicia, Logon, Fluvannia, if you would sign as well I'll send this over to Right to Life for their ratification.

Also, I need a painting with the signers' flags on it. Any volunteers?

As Minister of the Interior of the Republic of Conservative Nations, I do hereby affix my signature to this Treaty.

Also, I just moved into my dorm, so I have some free time to make a painting, should I just use the flags from the tags?

This will be sent to the Right to Life legislature for immediate review. As President, I sign it *enthusiastically*

United Massachusetts wrote:This will be sent to the Right to Life legislature for immediate review. As President, I sign it *enthusiastically*

I too am excited for this treaty, and I was happy to sign it!

Logon wrote:I too am excited for this treaty, and I was happy to sign it!

Next step -- a new PLI!

Logon wrote:As Minister of the Interior of the Republic of Conservative Nations, I do hereby affix my signature to this Treaty.

Also, I just moved into my dorm, so I have some free time to make a painting, should I just use the flags from the tags?

Yes, those would be the signatories to use. 👍

United Massachusetts wrote:Next step -- a new PLI!

Oooh that'd be nice.

Summer Olympics application deadline is tomorrow. Anybody wishing to submit a delegation needs to get on it!

[SIGNUPS] Games of the XIV Olympiad / 14th Summer Olympics

New edition of the Republic Record coming out tomorrow! Please submit any ideas for articles, ads, etc.!

Logon wrote:New edition of the Republic Record coming out tomorrow! Please submit any ideas for articles, ads, etc.!

Does Mr. President has debt problems because of his gambling addiction?

Dunferm wrote:Does Mr. President has debt problems because of his gambling addiction?

Good one!

Post self-deleted by Dunferm.

Dunferm wrote:Does Mr. President has debt problems because of his gambling addiction?

Gambling addiction? What gambling addiction? I don't have no stinkin' gambling addiction!

pls blackjack 500

«12. . .117118119120121122123. . .135136»

Advertisement