by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Series and movies Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«123

Nicolette Moore wrote:Yesterday i made the mistake watching The Nun before sleep. Then i was too afraid going out for water at night^

Hope it's not rude to ask but you have to go out for water at night??

Post self-deleted by Josephine Lynn Potter.

SkodaTruck Drivers wrote:Hope it's not rude to ask but you have to go out for water at night??

I always have a bottle of water besides my bed in case i wake up; i like to rehydrate :D
But this time i forgot and i would have had to go out to the kitchen!

Migrating Geese wrote:Re: The Nun. I have that on my Netflix list; I'll make sure I watch it in the daylight.

Noo, you must watch it at night, otherwise it loses its purpose!^

Stone Circle Aviators wrote:I don't like horror movies, i don't mind action tv or movies. GoT is one of my favs and i have no trouble falling asleep after.

Unfortunately I think that it is just a matter of time before movie theatres and drive-ins will be obsolete due to smartphone streaming.
Just like in Sweden they are turning to a cashless society, all transactions are done by an app on your phone.
This puts an undeserved pressure for seniors to purchase a smart phone (which some can not afford) and learn a new technology.

We love GoT too, lets hope Cersei will not win the war!

On the smartphone issue; There are a lot of cheap (but not bad) smartphones on the market, even people in Africa, the Middle East or in South America can afford them.
I don't think a Swedish retiree would have any problem purchasing one :D

Josephine Lynn Potter wrote:On the smartphone issue; There are a lot of cheap (but not bad) smartphones on the market, even people in Africa, the Middle East or in South America can afford them.
I don't think a Swedish retiree would have any problem purchasing one :D

Counterpoint: my phone cost a few hundred, and it won't let me view my pictures. The other day it deleted all of my music. That's why I back everything up on the cloud.

Josephine Lynn Potter wrote:We love GoT too, lets hope Cersei will not win the war!

I am with you there.

The Eternal Sightseer wrote:Counterpoint: my phone cost a few hundred, and it won't let me view my pictures. The other day it deleted all of my music. That's why I back everything up on the cloud.

Ouch. I no longer have that problem i gave up my cell phone, only have a landline. That never crashes. ;)

I am one of those who has never seen a single episode of Game of Thrones

SkodaTruck Drivers wrote:I am one of those who has never seen a single episode of Game of Thrones

I'm with you, buddy.

SkodaTruck Drivers wrote:I am one of those who has never seen a single episode of Game of Thrones

Neither have I, but I'm waiting for my life to be in less chaos to see it and be able to understand it.

This is an interesting region; everybody watches movies, so everyone can join any discussion. It's great for those of us who travel around. But we must not overstay our welcome. Thanks for letting us partake in your splendid region!

SkodaTruck Drivers wrote:I am one of those who has never seen a single episode of Game of Thrones

I think i can overbid you; I have never seen any episode of Star Wars hahaha

Migrating Geese wrote:This is an interesting region; everybody watches movies, so everyone can join any discussion. It's great for those of us who travel around. But we must not overstay our welcome. Thanks for letting us partake in your splendid region!

Thank you for your kind words, and for your visit as well! You are welcome anytime you want to stay and chill with us as long as you want! :-)

Migrating Geese wrote:This is an interesting region; everybody watches movies, so everyone can join any discussion. It's great for those of us who travel around. But we must not overstay our welcome. Thanks for letting us partake in your splendid region!

We're happy that you have visited us! Wanderers of the Travelling Region will always be welcome here!^

*floats off into the sunset*
Thanks for hosting us!
-----
Series and Movies is hereby inducted into the Guild of the Magical Realms!

Time to roll on, Adios Amigos.

Adiós queridos viajeros! I wish you a wonderful summer! <3

Bye for now be careful going out for water at night if you watch a scary movie.

SkodaTruck Drivers wrote:Bye for now be careful going out for water at night if you watch a scary movie.

I'll watching out!^

Good bye and have a nice travel! o/

Many thanks to all of you for hosting us these past days.
Ciao for now...
TAO

What do you guys think about Chernobyl? I wonder what are we going to see in the last episode.. It also brings up a lot of questions about Russia today, in terms of responsibility; it caused a lot of deaths in other countries as well, how did they pay for their mistakes? And all of their accusations looks a lot weaker in the light of what and how happened in Chernobyl.

Dr Neela Rasgotra wrote:What do you guys think about Chernobyl? I wonder what are we going to see in the last episode.. It also brings up a lot of questions about Russia today, in terms of responsibility; it caused a lot of deaths in other countries as well, how did they pay for their mistakes? And all of their accusations looks a lot weaker in the light of what and how happened in Chernobyl.

The Russians already announced that they are making their own TV Show about Chernobyl, which will tell (their) truth; a CIA agent did blow up the factory, and the Russian government is just a victim.

source:
https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2019/06/04/putins-media-struggle-to-deal-with-hbos-chernobyl-a65866

I don't really like where the world is going. People all around the world getting more and more bloodthirsty.

«123

Advertisement