by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Ad From Max

Providence: The new novel by Max Barry, creator of NationStates

Soviet Democracy Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .211212213214215216217. . .391392»

Military Parade in honour of the birthday of Mikhail Roskov
A military parade will be conducted tomorrow afternoon at 2:00 PM, the parade will include 5 infantry divisions, 3 armored Brigades, and the introduction of a new weapon system. Before the military parade begins it will start will the Australian Peoples Republican national Anthem. Any nations wanting to participate are welcome.

Luperca, Lock and Key, Mohea, The Steel Workers, and 3 othersThe Guinea Empire, Polish socialist commonwealth, and Premuda

September 25, 1962

Grandpa Rosario

Some exciting news has came out of Rio De Nicolau- former President Francisco Rosario’s daughter and King Dylan’s grandniece Beatriz Rosario has announced that she is pregnant with the child of Mohean soccer star Ryan Vasquez who plays for the Carolina Tigers. She is 2 months pregnant, and the due date is 4/28/63. This is the first royal pregnancy since 1990, when Beatriz’s brother; Micheal; was born

Australian Peoples Republic wrote:Military Parade in honour of the birthday of Mikhail Roskov
A military parade will be conducted tomorrow afternoon at 2:00 PM, the parade will include 5 infantry divisions, 3 armored Brigades, and the introduction of a new weapon system. Before the military parade begins it will start will the Australian Peoples Republican national Anthem. Any nations wanting to participate are welcome.

We would like to participate, is 1 Armored
Division along with 2 infantry divisions ok

Lock and Key wrote:We have read the responses to our proposal of an Asian Protective pact and we agree to both of them, Mai-Kolachi welcome to the pact we wish to make our two great nations prosper Australian Peoples Republic we respect you decision and if you ever wish to join simply tell me about it

Likewise. Towards that best light!

I'm back comrade's

Today I have been working on a top secret program and will be showing off it at a parade tomorrow evening at 22:00 if you want to join us then reply back to me
Long live The SUR

The Socialist Union of Russia wrote:Today I have been working on a top secret program and will be showing off it at a parade tomorrow evening at 22:00 if you want to join us then reply back to me
Long live The SUR

For the RP you should make a claim on the map first, if you don't it's difficult to know where that is and how long it would take to go there.

The diplomats from Luperca and Neo-Frania have arrived at the Nicobar islands the rest will be moved in the near future

In other news a recent thrive in corruption has been noticed, officials taking bribes will NOT be something that’s tolerated in our country, taking bribes is here by punishable by death

The soviet socialist republic of erussia

The Socialist Union of Russia wrote:Today I have been working on a top secret program and will be showing off it at a parade tomorrow evening at 22:00 if you want to join us then reply back to me
Long live The SUR

I'll be going to see what you have done for us as nation's

The soviet socialist republic of erussia wrote:I'll be going to see what you have done for us as nation's

Alright thanks meet me at my Capital and we will discuss everything
Glory to the SUR

Luperca wrote:
For the RP you should make a claim on the map first, if you don't it's difficult to know where that is and how long it would take to go there.

OK sorry it is difficult for me to do RP as I text people like that alot

====начало пресс-релиза====

The Federation of Mai-Kolachi and The Democratic Empire of Panhist Turkey have signed a pact to start a unique Diplomatic Exchange and Training Program (TDETP) that will benefit both nations in the decades to come.

Details are as follows:

Трансконтинентальный обмен и учебный договор



The Federation of Mai-Kolachi and The Democratic Empire of Panhist Turkey join hands to start a unique Exchange and Training Program that will benefit both nations in the decades to come.


The purpose of this program is to provide training to high level govt officials and diplomats of both the nations. Trainers from each country will give rigorous training to delegates and also learn about each others' governing dynamics - thus providing much needed foreign and internal insight that will not only strengthen both nation's diplomatic avenues but also provide a genuine international exposure.

In Phase:1 of this agreement, Mai-Kolachi will be sending its Officials from Foreign Ministry to Panhist Turkey;
while Panhist Turkey will be sending their Vizier of Internal Affairs to Mai-Kolachi

We hope to make most of this opportunity and make way for better, greater ones
Long live our friendship!

Read dispatch

====конец пресс-релиза====

Luperca, Panhist Turkey, Croslavia, Lock and Key, and 2 othersPolish socialist commonwealth, and Nuess

Post self-deleted by Lock and Key.

Mai-Kolachi wrote:====начало пресс-релиза====

The Federation of Mai-Kolachi and The Democratic Empire of Panhist Turkey have signed a pact to start a unique Diplomatic Exchange and Training Program (TDETP) that will benefit both nations in the decades to come.

Details are as follows:

Трансконтинентальный обмен и учебный договор



The Federation of Mai-Kolachi and The Democratic Empire of Panhist Turkey join hands to start a unique Exchange and Training Program that will benefit both nations in the decades to come.


The purpose of this program is to provide training to high level govt officials and diplomats of both the nations. Trainers from each country will give rigorous training to delegates and also learn about each others' governing dynamics - thus providing much needed foreign and internal insight that will not only strengthen both nation's diplomatic avenues but also provide a genuine international exposure.

In Phase:1 of this agreement, Mai-Kolachi will be sending its Officials from Foreign Ministry to Panhist Turkey;
while Panhist Turkey will be sending their Vizier of Internal Affairs to Mai-Kolachi

We hope to make most of this opportunity and make way for better, greater ones
Long live our friendship!

Read dispatch

====конец пресс-релиза====

Nice coats of arms, BTW

Panhist Turkey, Mai-Kolachi, and Polish socialist commonwealth

September 29, 1962
After the annexation of Kalisz and West Galicia by the Polish socialist commonwealth, there was the resurgence of nationalist sentiment in the provinces of Polish majority. Polish nationalist parties quickly formed a pro-Commonwealth front in the parlaments of the states of Carlamark (Bydgoszcz for the Polish), Draženkamark (Chełmno) and Suwalki and in the Silesian provinces of Posen (Poznań) and Gnesen (Gniezno).
Quickly this new front managed to dominate the legislatures of those states since, although separately they were minority parties, together they had the legislative majority since they gathered a wide arc from left to right. The Polish National Front undertook a joint strategy in the 2 provinces and the 3 states to remove the governors of the Socialist Workers' Front and replace them with members of its front. By having the automatic parliamentary majority the censorship motions were approved and the new pro-Commonwealth governors swore their positions.
  The Lupercan Federal Government viewed these events cautiously and did not speak out because it respects the sovereignty of states and provinces. However, there was contact with local politicians to assess the situation.

Polish socialist commonwealth

Revelation has sparked all along our nation and its captured territory, this is no longer some terrorist group it is now a national threat, a revelation that would cause so many others to fall, but not us. Not yet. After the Initial attacks they then began their attacks in southern India, then moved to Sri Lanka, attacking the Panhist Turkey diplomat that was on there way to the Nicobar islands, they engaged in combat at Madagascar causing the local militia to suffer heavy loss and the need for federal intervention imminent, this will be the end of the war. May the best side win.

Lock and Key wrote:Revelation has sparked all along our nation and its captured territory, this is no longer some terrorist group it is now a national threat, a revelation that would cause so many others to fall, but not us. Not yet. After the Initial attacks they then began their attacks in southern India, then moved to Sri Lanka, attacking the Panhist Turkey diplomat that was on there way to the Nicobar islands, they engaged in combat at Madagascar causing the local militia to suffer heavy loss and the need for federal intervention imminent, this will be the end of the war. May the best side win.

The Government and the War Council came together to discuss what should be done about this outrageous move by the terrorists.
After a heated discussion about what should be done, there came an answer.
The War Council is going to send a regiment of their best and skilled men The Stormtroopers, The Government is going to send the Turkish Order of the Assasin to ensure safety among the Turkish people who live in Lock and Key.

Polish socialist commonwealth

Luperca wrote:September 29, 1962
After the annexation of Kalisz and West Galicia by the Polish socialist commonwealth, there was the resurgence of nationalist sentiment in the provinces of Polish majority. Polish nationalist parties quickly formed a pro-Commonwealth front in the parlaments of the states of Carlamark (Bydgoszcz for the Polish), Draženkamark (Chełmno) and Suwalki and in the Silesian provinces of Posen (Poznań) and Gnesen (Gniezno).
Quickly this new front managed to dominate the legislatures of those states since, although separately they were minority parties, together they had the legislative majority since they gathered a wide arc from left to right. The Polish National Front undertook a joint strategy in the 2 provinces and the 3 states to remove the governors of the Socialist Workers' Front and replace them with members of its front. By having the automatic parliamentary majority the censorship motions were approved and the new pro-Commonwealth governors swore their positions.
  The Lupercan Federal Government viewed these events cautiously and did not speak out because it respects the sovereignty of states and provinces. However, there was contact with local politicians to assess the situation.

PSGSC would like to propose to Lupercan government a referendum in these provinces that the people would peacfully decide in which country they want to live, and if everything goes without too much tension PSGSC have some ideas in drawing both countries a little bit closer and developing the pact

Lock and Key wrote:Revelation has sparked all along our nation and its captured territory, this is no longer some terrorist group it is now a national threat, a revelation that would cause so many others to fall, but not us. Not yet. After the Initial attacks they then began their attacks in southern India, then moved to Sri Lanka, attacking the Panhist Turkey diplomat that was on there way to the Nicobar islands, they engaged in combat at Madagascar causing the local militia to suffer heavy loss and the need for federal intervention imminent, this will be the end of the war. May the best side win.

Given our alliance and the Asian Protection Pact, The Federation is sending the красный флот to aid you against the terrorists and extract all vulnerable friendlies on the troubled island in these testing times.

Polish socialist commonwealth wrote:PSGSC would like to propose to Lupercan government a referendum in these provinces that the people would peacfully decide in which country they want to live, and if everything goes without too much tension PSGSC have some ideas in drawing both countries a little bit closer and developing the pact

October 1, 1962
  After a few days and analyzing the PSGSC proposal, President Josif Reenberg has contacted the new pro-Commonwealth authorities in the 5 eastern districts to analyze the political and social situation. The conclusion was to accept the Polish proposal and call a binding referendum on October 28 those districts to decide their fates. In turn, Foreign Minister Friedrich Ritz, after meeting with Mikael Stankić, the Lupercan Ambassador in the Polish socialist commonwealth, has arranged a meeting with representatives of the Commonwealth government to outline a possible future transfer of sovereignty in those districts and move forward in the Polish-Lupercan Friendship Pact.

The Alperian Union and Polish socialist commonwealth

Map Update
Credit to Panhist Turkey

Map

Map Roster


Key

Nation

Location

Provinces

The Socialist Utopia of Ex Patrian SSR

South-Western Russia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Georgia

37

The Neo-Ottoman Empire of Panhist Turkey

Turkey, Syria, Iraq, Kuwait, Jordan, Northern Cyprus, Venezuela, Bahrain, Northern Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Bulgaria, Macedonia, the Canary Islands, and Western Sahara

134

The United Republics of Luperca

Germany, Northern Poland, Kaliningrad, Czechia, Austria, Denmark, Malta, Norway, Sweden, Northern Italy, Slovenia, and Southern Lithuania

188

The Dubčekist peoples state of Of Marxist Russian Republics

European Russia, Eastern Ukraine, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, the Barents Region, Western Kazakhstan, Karakalpakstan, Western Belarus, and Eastern Poland

138

The South East Asian Union of Socialist Euraisa

Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Eastern Myanmar, Malaysia, Southern Sumatra, East Java, and Singapore

83

The Dictatorship of The Lightning Rod Federation

Eastern United States, Costa Rica, Jamaica, the Bahamas, Central Texas, Northern Mexico, Baja California, California, and Cuba

109

The Democratic Republic of Korpar

The Cape of Good Hope and Namibia

17

The Intersolar Kingdom of Arstizikistan

Northern Siberia

6

The Free Land of Makhnovshia

Heilongjiang and Far-East Russia

15

Neo mesopotamia empire

Central Arabia, Yemen, Oman, Eritrea, and Djibouti

30

The People's Republic of The Society of Anauktra

Turkmenistan and Eastern Iran

16

The Democratic Republic of Rubinja

Albania and Corfu

6

Of the soviet republics

Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro

15

The People's Republic of Close-Lands

Alaska, Yukon, British Columbia, Washington, and Oregon

29

The People's Empire of The Justinian Horde

Thessaly, Central and Southern Greece, Crete, Sicily, Sardinia, Corsica, and Suez

19

The Himalayan Federation of Nova Ivoruim

The Himalayas

17


Making A Claim


Initial Land Claims
    To claim a plot of land on the regional map, please follow the procedure below:
  • Telegram the incumbent cartographer (Korpar) with the land you wish to claim, and the colour you would like to represent your nation.

    • Your claim should include no more than 10 map provinces.

    • Your claim must not already be taken by another nation.

  • Ensure you qualify to hold land under the regulations set out below.

    • Your nation must have been in the region for no less than 5 days.

    • Your in-game national population must not be lesser than 20 million.

    • Your nation in Soviet Democracy must be a member of the World Assembly.

    • You must have an account in the LinkSoviet Democracy Discord server.

    The incumbent cartographer may reject any claim that does not fit the requirements.

Expanding Land Area

    If you would like to expand the land claim on the regional map, please do the following:
  • To claim one additional province of land, you must detail your expansion of land in no less than 100 words. You may claim up to 7 tiles in a single post, with an appropriate amount of words for each.

  • Any new land claimed must border territory your nation already owns, or be directly accessible by the sea.

  • Once you have made your post, telegram the cartographer with a link to the post or do the same in the #map_claims channel on Discord, and outline your expansion.

  • In the event that you wish to take a province that is under dispute, or claim a province from another user, all factions involved must make detailed invasion or defensive posts, and the cartographer shall make a decision based on the most extensive and realistic content of said posts.

  • Nations can gift no more than two provinces to another nation each week, providing the expansion fits all of the regular criteria. When a nation leaves the region or voluntarily removes their claim, they may grant as many as five provinces of their territory to a nation of their choice.

Moving & Removing Map Claims

    The following is the procedure for moving your map claim from one location to another, or completely removing it. This section also details reasons for your claim being removed entirely by the cartographer.
  • If you would like to move your claim, telegram the incumbent cartographer with where you intend to move your claim to.

    • Your new claim must be no more than 15 provinces, and must not be claimed by another user.

    • You must still follow all the rules for making an original claim when moving your claim.

  • Providing you follow all requirements, your first move should not be questioned. The cartographer is permitted to decline your second move with the permission of the Executive Committee. All further location moves can be denied by the cartographer without reason or permission.

  • If you would like to completely remove your map claim, telegram the cartographer requesting that your land is rescinded. You are not by any means guaranteed the right to reclaim your old land in the future.

  • Your land on the map may be removed in totality by the cartographer in the following circumstances:

    • You no longer meet requirements to hold land;

    • You have removed your nation from the region;

    • Another user would like to claim your land, and you do either not roleplay or are inactive.

The Cartographer is required to stay neutral in roleplay at all times, so they can resolve land disputes without prejudice or bias. The Executive Committee is entitled to override any actions of the cartographer.

Read dispatch

Luperca and Polish socialist commonwealth

Comreds, If u didn't vote, hurry up u got less than 8 hours!

Your vote matter!

Mai-Kolachi wrote:Given our alliance and the Asian Protection Pact, The Federation is sending the красный флот to aid you against the terrorists and extract all vulnerable friendlies on the troubled island in these testing times.

These forces are welcome however you do not Need to send them as this is not an outward threat, if you wish we will return them

Zealantica have been removed from the map. This week I will claim his former 5 eastern provinces in compensation for the deal I made with Polish socialist commonwealth. Luperca is marching towards the West!

«12. . .211212213214215216217. . .391392»

Ad From Max

Providence: The new novel by Max Barry, creator of NationStates