by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Thaecia Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .539540541542543544545. . .716717»

Hi there

yoyoyo

Hello

Post self-deleted by The Empire of Balestria.

Cirrus azaleum

Fyoria wrote:Just a random hi

I said, I’m the filler guy!

Cirrus azaleum wrote:I said, I’m the filler guy!

We can all post a little filler once in a while

Cirrus azaleum

Shoila wrote:We can all post a little filler once in a while

You all post inferior filler.

Cirrus azaleum wrote:You all post inferior filler.

Filler? I barely even know 'er!

Cirrus azaleum

The Marconian State wrote:Filler? I barely even know 'er!

I N F E R I O R.

Things heating up in the filler fandom

Thaecian Polling Institute: Weekly Party Support Poll

Current Polling:

  • Unity Party of Thaecia (UNI): 43% (+ 1%)

  • Thaecian Progressive Union (TPU): 43% (+ 1%)

  • Thaecian People's Party (TPP): 14% (- 2%)

You can check our full graph here: https://sites.google.com/view/thaecianpartiesovertime/home-page

Cirrus azaleum

Trademark filler. Cirrus Azaleum Brand. Don’t settle for crappy Marconian State brand!

Cirrus azaleum wrote:Trademark filler. Cirrus Azaleum Brand. Don’t settle for crappy Marconian State brand!

Don't trust Trademark Filler, trust Registered Trademark Filler®! it's registered, so you know you can trust it!

This message approved by the Marconian State Filler Planning Board.

Cirrus azaleum

The Marconian State wrote:Don't trust Trademark Filler, trust Registered Trademark Filler®! it's registered, so you know you can trust it!

This message approved by the Marconian State Filler Planning Board.

If it’s Registered, it’s bad! The CEO has been accused of several felonies, like Watergate, Nudity, and stealing people’s Kraft MAC and Cheese.

Cirrus azaleum wrote:If it’s Registered, it’s bad! The CEO has been accused of several felonies, like Watergate, Nudity, and stealing people’s Kraft MAC and Cheese.

Excuse me, I've done no such thing. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna get back to eating some of this macaroni and cheese.

Cirrus azaleum

The Marconian State wrote:Excuse me, I've done no such thing. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna get back to eating some of this macaroni and cheese.

Exhibit A

Congrats to Rondossa and Eucalyptlandia on being featured as the new Resident of the Week and Citizen of the Week, respectively!

Cirrus azaleum

Xernon wrote:Congrats to Rondossa and Eucalyptlandia on being featured as the new Resident of the Week and Citizen of the Week, respectively!

If you win, what’s your prize?

I need two more nominators for the Thaecian Drama Wing Awards! Why should you join? Fame. Fortune. Endless Nonsense spouted directly from the mouth of everyone’s favorite interim culture minister. Friends. ENDLESS POWER... The list goes on and on, but to unlock the premium and full version sign up! Please? Pretty Please?

The Thaecian Drama Wing Awards are a set of awards for excellence in Theatre and Entertainment in Thaecia. These awards are given every four months to nations, parodies, and factbooks which achieve excellence in certain fields.

AWARD NAME

CURRENT HOLDER

Best New Musical

———

Best Lead Actor in a Musical

———

Best Featured Actor in a Musical

———

Best New Play

———

Best Lead Actor in a Play

———

Best Featured Actor in a Play

———

Best News Outlet

———

Best News Article

———

Best Satire Article

———

Best RMB Post

———

Best Performance in a Roleplay

———

Best New Roleplay

———

NOMINATING COMMITTEE

Titanne
Xedon
Cirrus azaleum
———
———

The nominating committee will be asked to come up with 4 choices for each award by October 1st. Then on October 1st, a poll will be put out to the general citizenry to determine the final winner.

Read factbook

I just destroyed a pillager outpost (and freed the iron golem locked in it) and a witch's hut, then repelled a raid and somehow got a decent deal from a wandering trader in minecraft

you officially have permission to call me a chad

Andusre wrote:I just destroyed a pillager outpost (and freed the iron golem locked in it) and a witch's hut, then repelled a raid and somehow got a decent deal from a wandering trader in minecraft

you officially have permission to call me a chad

CHAD

Beep this is meme beep
Like this post to instantly D I E

Cirrus azaleum

The Empire of Balestria wrote:Beep this is meme beep
Like this post to instantly D I E

Kill meh!

The Empire of Balestria wrote:Beep this is meme beep
Like this post to instantly D I E

Oh no. Guess this is it then. What a shame.

Cirrus azaleum

Shoila wrote:Oh no. Guess this is it then. What a shame.

See ya in heaven compadre.

«12. . .539540541542543544545. . .716717»

Advertisement