by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Thaecia Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .536537538539540541542. . .716717»

I'm slightly confused as what exactly happened, but I think--as a new dude who arrived here like yesterday--that the way that these events have transpired shows a lot of growth from the endless and insultive debates filling the RMB of the past month or so that I've been reading recently. Well done on all sides!

The Bigtopia wrote:I'm slightly confused as what exactly happened, but I think--as a new dude who arrived here like yesterday--that the way that these events have transpired shows a lot of growth from the endless and insultive debates filling the RMB that I've been reading recently. Well done on all sides!

Gotta love that perspective!

Looks at the sun rising in front of me. It reads: Thaecia contains 294 nations, the 35th most in the world.

"I do believe the worst is behind us."

Rhyssua wrote:Looks at the sun rising in front of me. It reads: Thaecia contains 294 nations, the 35th most in the world.

"I do believe the worst is behind us."

Yes, hopefully.

Saint Alban Islands and Arirang hill

Rhyssua wrote:Looks at the sun rising in front of me. It reads: Thaecia contains 294 nations, the 35th most in the world.

"I do believe the worst is behind us."

Titanne wrote:Yes, hopefully.

Xedon, driving a taxi, shouts:

Yeah, yeah. Now get in the f***iní taxi!

Also, anyone else notice that WE DONíT HAVE A CM? He quit.

Hey does anyone know when the HOC elections are?

Ilefeb wrote:Hey does anyone know when the HOC elections are?

Declarations for Candidates start tomorrow and elections are at the end of the month

Titanne wrote:Also, anyone else notice that WE DONíT HAVE A CM? He quit.

Ok liberal i don't have a cm either

Cerdenia wrote:Ok liberal i don't have a cm either

Well, at least we still have inches.

What is love?

Iím glad to see that another category 5 RMB storm didnít happen with all the unread messages I had

Shoila wrote:Iím glad to see that another category 5 RMB storm didnít happen with all the unread messages I had

Given that itís now over Iíd say that itís more of a category 2.5

Saint Alban Islands wrote:What is love?

Baby don't hurt me

Saint Alban Islands wrote:What is love?

Baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more

Rhyssua wrote:Baby don't hurt me

Donít hurt me

Itís good to be back baby!

Royal Higharchy wrote:Itís good to be back baby!

Hello! I've only been in the region a couple of months and don't recall seeing you around before.

The Republic of Zamboanga Peninsula Held it's National Elections
  Election Legend: L.P.-Liberal Party
                                  C.P.-Conservative Party
                                  N.P.-Nationalista Party
                                  P.Z.-Partido Zamboangueño
                                  G.U.-Green Union

President: Gerard Vince B. Arip (Liberal party re-electionist)
Vice President:Manuel Roxas (Liberal party re-electionist)

Senate
1.George Serjo-L.P.
2.Panfilo Lacson-L.P.
3.Richard Gordon-L.P.
4.Alex Orio-L.P
5.Christian Dave ArcillasL.P.
6.Mark ArbileraL.P.
7.Vincent AripL.P.
8.Bong Revilla-C.P.
9.Dave Cuartocruz-C.P.
10.Anna Santa Maria-N.P.
11. Elizabeth Buenbrazo-L.P
12.Sergio Osmeña-P.Z.

Xedon wrote:Good morning, Thaecia! Hope you all have a nice day!

Thanks Xedon! Same to you lol

Arirang hill

Arirang hill wrote:Happy Friday everyone!! 🥰🌾

Happy friday to you!

Titanne, Arirang hill, and Shoila

Good afternoon, Thaecia! Hope you all have a great day!

Andusre, Xernon, Titanne, Arirang hill, and 2 othersXedon, and Shoila

Cirrus azaleum

The Marconian State wrote:Good afternoon, Thaecia! Hope you all have a great day!

Thank you! I hope you have a great day too!

Xernon, Titanne, Arirang hill, and Shoila

«12. . .536537538539540541542. . .716717»

Advertisement