by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Thaecia Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .776777778779780781782. . .795796»

UwU hello Thaecia
The latest Force Flyer is out!

Issue XXVII
Headlines



Controversy in the Court, General Elections, an N-Day loss-turned-victory, trouble in the Warzones, and a newly reinvigorated RP

Controversy in the Court Part 1 by The Chariot


During our recent, quite notable ministerial elections, two court cases were filed: Libertatis Regalis vs. Salibaic, and Libertatis Regalis vs. Greatest Elysium. While it is no secret that Libertatis is not the biggest fan of the defendants, these court cases have brought his distaste into the limelight.

Libertatis vs. Salibaic was an old court case that technically never came to a close, due to it being privately settled. Libertatis filed it once again due to his claim that Salibaic was, again, twisting the words of others and being dishonest. This move would bring backlash to Libertatis, the recurring nature of it making some feel it was unfair. Once the case was accepted, Salibaic, clearly frustrated, agreed to take any punishment or condition levied at him, pleading guilty in the case. He was given a 3 month ban on voting.

Shortly after filing Libertatis vs. Salibaic, Libertatis filed a case against Elysium as well. Elysium was a major supporter of Salibaic, and his campaigning is what got him in trouble. In the roleplay Discord, Elysium told Of Sgrub to vote, with the implication to vote for Salibaic. While this would not be a problem normally, at the time, Of Sgrub had ceased to exist, making him a non-citizen. Depending on constitutional interpretation, Elysium’s actions could be illegal. This, by extension, could also make actions by current Minister of Communications Loomburg in the past illegal, which could bring up further questions on the constitution.

Controversy in the Court Part 2 and General Elections in Force by Lashnakia


On October the 1st, Candidacy Announcements were officially opened for Prime Minister of Force. This was set to be a historic race, as neither Lashnakia or Libertatis Regalis, who had been criticised regarding his activity in the cabinet that term, were running. Libertatis Regalis has had 4 terms as PM, while Lashnakia had been the only person to have served as PM for a long time other than Libertatis Regalis, and he had previously stated he was planning to run. However, Lashnakia released a statement announcing he was going to step back from Governmental Affairs, and was not going to be running. With Libertatis Regalis running for the House, this produced the most wide open election for Prime Minister, really and truly, in Force history. Initially, 4 candidates made announcements stating their intention to run, however Zamperial later dropped out of the race in favour of a seat in the House of Representatives, who had only 4 candidates, and 1 ended up later being disqualified for not answering mandatory questions. Back to the race for Prime Minister however, the race was beginning to heat up. Lashnakia News Service made an offer to all three candidates to participate in a debate away from the usual questions posed on the forums. Two of three candidates accepted the offer, those being The Chariot and Salibaic. Due to technical issues, the debate was held in a voice channel, and was not published, however the substance of the debate still proved interesting. Among the main highlights, was The Chariot setting out his plans to abolish to Defense and Communications Ministry’s, Salibaic saying he would have more commitment in the job than his opponents. Both candidates seem to dismiss Salibaic’s previously infamous past, and set their sights on the future. Salibaic laid out his ambitious plans for Roleplay in both debates, while The Chariot argued his pro-independent defense policy. Had New Legland accepted the offer to participate, there could’ve been more of a debate on that, due to a differing position on defense policy. Both candidates gave slight criticisms of the outgoing PM’s activity, while not wanting to stir up conflict. Away from the LNS Debate, the normal debate questions didn’t seem to provoke much difference. Salibaic laid out his plans for RP, seemingly confident that could generate the activity the region had been lacking. Salibaic and the Chariot both stated their intent to cooperate in the case of an ally cutting ties and spreading false information about Force. Both candidates wanted to revamp Roleplay, although the Chariot had a more Culture-focused approach, and also wanted to bolster the military, which had previously had massive problems with activity. This election’s main focus was clearly on the dramatic dip in activity and how to fix it. In the days preceding the debate, Salibaic was comfortably leading in the polls, and the debate didn’t seem to swing voters any other way exactly. However one day after voting began, Libertatis Regalis dramatically took Salibaic to court, for similar charges to the case he took him to court for around 6 months ago. He also took Elysium to court for alleged voter fraud. There was drama in the cabinet, as Deputy Prime Minister Lashnakia dramatically resigned, citing his ‘displeasure’ at the PM’s decision to bring a court case, among other comments which ignited a rather fiery clash between the former Prime Minister. Despite all this controversy Salibaic was still elected Prime Minister, with 9 votes to The Chariot’s 6. The cases are still ongoing, as we wait for the Jury to rule on the case, we reached out for comment among those involved with the case, and the new PM’s previous opponent, The Chariot.

An N-Day Almost Lost by The Chariot


Who does everyone hate? Liberals. Last N-Day we set out to destroy all of them. And so, All Nations Against Liberals was formed. Consisting of several large liberal-hating regions such as Force, Free Nations Region, Alvaria, Red Wolf Alliance, and Thaecia, it was a hugely successful alliance, even reaching number one on the leaderboards multiple times.

But then the liberal establishment struck.

One person from UPPERCUTS started sending hundreds of puppets’ worth of nukes, constantly sapping our shields. Bikini Bottom, from the liberal region known as South Pacific, nuked us like the liberals they are, all directed at a single nation. After putting up a valiant fight against the liberal establishment that permeates NationStates, eventually lost to the biggest, the baddest, the most liberal: the technologically driven fully automated gay space communist known as the Horsemen of the Apocalypse. We climbed the leaderboards once again, but this time up the radiation board. Thousands upon thousands of nukes barreled in, wiping out all but few of our nations. Would the liberals prevail once again? It seemed so; all was lost.

But then… in a plan proposed by grand destroyer of liberals, Cerdenia, the liberal-fighting force made a comeback. Secretly stockpiling nukes in Ousted Nations Against Liberals, we waited until the last second. Right before the event ended, all our nukes were sent out. A torrent of liberal-killing justice, ORAL’s position as a top ten faction was secured. With a little help from our friends over at the Augustin Alliance, the third ANAL coming managed to fend off the liberals. Amid the liberal NationStates, All Nations Against Liberals has managed to come out on top, showing that even under the suppression of the liberal establishment, justice will always prevail!

The Airspace-Grounded Federation by The Chariot


Everyone knows the Warzones are fragile. Unfortunately, it’s a fact that the Warzone Federation may have forgotten. Recently, the large, formerly GCR-backed coalition for Warzone stability collapsed, but not due to raiders, no. It was due to internal conflict.

Warzones are fundamentally unstable. This is due to a couple reasons: they have no founder, there is no cost to banning, and bans are temporary. This makes is common fodder for raiders and defenders alike, as even the more peaceful side of NationStates military considers the warzones fair game. It was exactly this fundamental instability that the Warzone Federation sought to resolve. Boasting impressive update numbers and gameplay-wide support, things were looking up.

Soon, however, a series of hurdles struck the Warzones. The defection of Ballpit, the controversy surrounding the banning of Dinoium, the repeated attacks against the warzones, and the nail in the coffin: Meat’s withdrawal. Meat had been occupying and defending Warzone Airspace with its military on account of the Warzone Federation.

After an unclear conversation between former President Alnorud and Delegate Domais, Airspace decided to withdraw from the Federation. Soon, Warzone Africa decided to follow suit due to concerns over election clarity. After weeks of military struggle, the Federation eventually gave into the secessionist Warzones’ demands: impeach Alnorud and recognize Domais as the delegate of Warzone Airspace. Even though this deal went through, the fractures of the war were far from being repaired. John Laurens was appointed president, which many thought was unjust. Warzone Europe seceded from the Federation, with Alnorud at the helm. Shortly after, John Laurens disbanded the Federation.

Roleplay Reset by Renegalle


Following a long hiatus of RP inactivity, due mostly to the statistics program being down and thus a long backlog of applicants, RP is finally back. The newly re-created Ministry of Roleplay and its Minister, Alemputo, have created a new map for the RP as well as a reset, where existing lore has been vanquished and new lore is coming into being. No significant RP events have happened as of yet, but with the new activity, there will be in the days to come.

For more information, contact Loomburg through Discord (TrueParanormal#7915)
or apply to join the LinkCivil Service!

Statistics



Region

Nations

WA Nations

Force

149

44

RGBN

72

8

The New Kingdom

33

3

Heart

13

3

Read dispatch

I would like to formally announce the nomination of Broustan to serve as the Assistant Electoral Commissioner & Legal Counsel

The Chariot wrote:UwU hello Thaecia
The latest Force Flyer is out!
Issue XXVII
Headlines



Controversy in the Court, General Elections, an N-Day loss-turned-victory, trouble in the Warzones, and a newly reinvigorated RP

Controversy in the Court Part 1 by The Chariot


During our recent, quite notable ministerial elections, two court cases were filed: Libertatis Regalis vs. Salibaic, and Libertatis Regalis vs. Greatest Elysium. While it is no secret that Libertatis is not the biggest fan of the defendants, these court cases have brought his distaste into the limelight.

Libertatis vs. Salibaic was an old court case that technically never came to a close, due to it being privately settled. Libertatis filed it once again due to his claim that Salibaic was, again, twisting the words of others and being dishonest. This move would bring backlash to Libertatis, the recurring nature of it making some feel it was unfair. Once the case was accepted, Salibaic, clearly frustrated, agreed to take any punishment or condition levied at him, pleading guilty in the case. He was given a 3 month ban on voting.

Shortly after filing Libertatis vs. Salibaic, Libertatis filed a case against Elysium as well. Elysium was a major supporter of Salibaic, and his campaigning is what got him in trouble. In the roleplay Discord, Elysium told Of Sgrub to vote, with the implication to vote for Salibaic. While this would not be a problem normally, at the time, Of Sgrub had ceased to exist, making him a non-citizen. Depending on constitutional interpretation, Elysium’s actions could be illegal. This, by extension, could also make actions by current Minister of Communications Loomburg in the past illegal, which could bring up further questions on the constitution.

Controversy in the Court Part 2 and General Elections in Force by Lashnakia


On October the 1st, Candidacy Announcements were officially opened for Prime Minister of Force. This was set to be a historic race, as neither Lashnakia or Libertatis Regalis, who had been criticised regarding his activity in the cabinet that term, were running. Libertatis Regalis has had 4 terms as PM, while Lashnakia had been the only person to have served as PM for a long time other than Libertatis Regalis, and he had previously stated he was planning to run. However, Lashnakia released a statement announcing he was going to step back from Governmental Affairs, and was not going to be running. With Libertatis Regalis running for the House, this produced the most wide open election for Prime Minister, really and truly, in Force history. Initially, 4 candidates made announcements stating their intention to run, however Zamperial later dropped out of the race in favour of a seat in the House of Representatives, who had only 4 candidates, and 1 ended up later being disqualified for not answering mandatory questions. Back to the race for Prime Minister however, the race was beginning to heat up. Lashnakia News Service made an offer to all three candidates to participate in a debate away from the usual questions posed on the forums. Two of three candidates accepted the offer, those being The Chariot and Salibaic. Due to technical issues, the debate was held in a voice channel, and was not published, however the substance of the debate still proved interesting. Among the main highlights, was The Chariot setting out his plans to abolish to Defense and Communications Ministry’s, Salibaic saying he would have more commitment in the job than his opponents. Both candidates seem to dismiss Salibaic’s previously infamous past, and set their sights on the future. Salibaic laid out his ambitious plans for Roleplay in both debates, while The Chariot argued his pro-independent defense policy. Had New Legland accepted the offer to participate, there could’ve been more of a debate on that, due to a differing position on defense policy. Both candidates gave slight criticisms of the outgoing PM’s activity, while not wanting to stir up conflict. Away from the LNS Debate, the normal debate questions didn’t seem to provoke much difference. Salibaic laid out his plans for RP, seemingly confident that could generate the activity the region had been lacking. Salibaic and the Chariot both stated their intent to cooperate in the case of an ally cutting ties and spreading false information about Force. Both candidates wanted to revamp Roleplay, although the Chariot had a more Culture-focused approach, and also wanted to bolster the military, which had previously had massive problems with activity. This election’s main focus was clearly on the dramatic dip in activity and how to fix it. In the days preceding the debate, Salibaic was comfortably leading in the polls, and the debate didn’t seem to swing voters any other way exactly. However one day after voting began, Libertatis Regalis dramatically took Salibaic to court, for similar charges to the case he took him to court for around 6 months ago. He also took Elysium to court for alleged voter fraud. There was drama in the cabinet, as Deputy Prime Minister Lashnakia dramatically resigned, citing his ‘displeasure’ at the PM’s decision to bring a court case, among other comments which ignited a rather fiery clash between the former Prime Minister. Despite all this controversy Salibaic was still elected Prime Minister, with 9 votes to The Chariot’s 6. The cases are still ongoing, as we wait for the Jury to rule on the case, we reached out for comment among those involved with the case, and the new PM’s previous opponent, The Chariot.

An N-Day Almost Lost by The Chariot


Who does everyone hate? Liberals. Last N-Day we set out to destroy all of them. And so, All Nations Against Liberals was formed. Consisting of several large liberal-hating regions such as Force, Free Nations Region, Alvaria, Red Wolf Alliance, and Thaecia, it was a hugely successful alliance, even reaching number one on the leaderboards multiple times.

But then the liberal establishment struck.

One person from UPPERCUTS started sending hundreds of puppets’ worth of nukes, constantly sapping our shields. Bikini Bottom, from the liberal region known as South Pacific, nuked us like the liberals they are, all directed at a single nation. After putting up a valiant fight against the liberal establishment that permeates NationStates, eventually lost to the biggest, the baddest, the most liberal: the technologically driven fully automated gay space communist known as the Horsemen of the Apocalypse. We climbed the leaderboards once again, but this time up the radiation board. Thousands upon thousands of nukes barreled in, wiping out all but few of our nations. Would the liberals prevail once again? It seemed so; all was lost.

But then… in a plan proposed by grand destroyer of liberals, Cerdenia, the liberal-fighting force made a comeback. Secretly stockpiling nukes in Ousted Nations Against Liberals, we waited until the last second. Right before the event ended, all our nukes were sent out. A torrent of liberal-killing justice, ORAL’s position as a top ten faction was secured. With a little help from our friends over at the Augustin Alliance, the third ANAL coming managed to fend off the liberals. Amid the liberal NationStates, All Nations Against Liberals has managed to come out on top, showing that even under the suppression of the liberal establishment, justice will always prevail!

The Airspace-Grounded Federation by The Chariot


Everyone knows the Warzones are fragile. Unfortunately, it’s a fact that the Warzone Federation may have forgotten. Recently, the large, formerly GCR-backed coalition for Warzone stability collapsed, but not due to raiders, no. It was due to internal conflict.

Warzones are fundamentally unstable. This is due to a couple reasons: they have no founder, there is no cost to banning, and bans are temporary. This makes is common fodder for raiders and defenders alike, as even the more peaceful side of NationStates military considers the warzones fair game. It was exactly this fundamental instability that the Warzone Federation sought to resolve. Boasting impressive update numbers and gameplay-wide support, things were looking up.

Soon, however, a series of hurdles struck the Warzones. The defection of Ballpit, the controversy surrounding the banning of Dinoium, the repeated attacks against the warzones, and the nail in the coffin: Meat’s withdrawal. Meat had been occupying and defending Warzone Airspace with its military on account of the Warzone Federation.

After an unclear conversation between former President Alnorud and Delegate Domais, Airspace decided to withdraw from the Federation. Soon, Warzone Africa decided to follow suit due to concerns over election clarity. After weeks of military struggle, the Federation eventually gave into the secessionist Warzones’ demands: impeach Alnorud and recognize Domais as the delegate of Warzone Airspace. Even though this deal went through, the fractures of the war were far from being repaired. John Laurens was appointed president, which many thought was unjust. Warzone Europe seceded from the Federation, with Alnorud at the helm. Shortly after, John Laurens disbanded the Federation.

Roleplay Reset by Renegalle


Following a long hiatus of RP inactivity, due mostly to the statistics program being down and thus a long backlog of applicants, RP is finally back. The newly re-created Ministry of Roleplay and its Minister, Alemputo, have created a new map for the RP as well as a reset, where existing lore has been vanquished and new lore is coming into being. No significant RP events have happened as of yet, but with the new activity, there will be in the days to come.

For more information, contact Loomburg through Discord (TrueParanormal#7915)
or apply to join the LinkCivil Service!

Statistics



Region

Nations

WA Nations

Force

149

44

RGBN

72

8

The New Kingdom

33

3

Heart

13

3

Read dispatch

ANAL prevails.

United States of Edingbridge wrote:I would like to formally announce the nomination of Broustan to serve as the Assistant Electoral Commissioner & Legal Counsel

0w0

Titanne wrote:The nominations for the musical awards are in! Congratulations to all nominees!

THAECIAN DRAMA AWARD
———NOMINEES———
BEST FEATURED ACTRESS

Titanne, for AMGTDAM
Andusre, for School of Thought
Korsinia, for Seven

BEST FEATURED ACTOR

Saint Ryvern, for East Side Story
Andusre, for The Sound of Notifications
Andusre, for East Side Story

BEST LEADING ACTRESS

Arirang hill, for East Side Story
Rhyssua, for The Sound of Notifications

BEST LEADING ACTOR

Titanne, for School of Thought
Fishergate, for The Book of Pirates
Korsinia, for AMGTDAM
Titanne, for East Side Story

BEST DIRECTION

East Side Story
The Book of Pirates
AMGTDAM
Seven

BEST CAST

East Side Story
The Book of Pirates
AMGTDAM
Seven
School of Thought

BEST LIGHTING DESIGN

The Book of Pirates
AMGTDAM
Seven

BEST SOUND DESIGN

East Side Story
The Book of Pirates
AMGTDAM
Seven
The Sound of Notifications

BEST SCORE

East Side Story
The Sound of Notifications
Seven

BEST BOOK

East Side Story
The Book of Pirates
Seven

BEST MUSICAL

East Side Story
The Book of Pirates
AMGTDAM
Seven

DATA
———TRENDS AND TOTALS———
NOMINATION COUNT (BY SHOW)

School of Thought: 3
The Sound of Notifications: 4
East Side Story: 10
The Book of Pirates: 7
AMGTDAM: 7
Seven: 8

NOMINATION COUNT (BY ACTOR)

Titanne: 3
Andusre: 3
Korsinia: 2
Saint Ryvern: 1
Arirang hill: 1
Fishergate: 1
Rhyssua: 1

Read dispatch

Why am I not best leading actress?
Tis an honour

Saint Alban Islands wrote:Quiet day huh

It is. Understandably, it is a Monday

Terentiland wrote:I've gotta say, the candidates who have already entered into the race are all very solid: Pete Buttigieg, Mitt Romney, and Michelle Obama. There are still 4-5 spots left in each primary and many more candidates YOU could choose to represent: Bernie, Biden, Warren, Stacy Abrams, Amy Klobuchar, Gabbard, Harris, Booker, Andrew Yang, Bloomberg, Ted Cruz, Nikki Haley, Pence, Rubio, Christie, Kasich, Paul Ryan, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Lindsey Graham, Rudy... the list goes on. TG me in the next week if you want to join, and if not, get ready to have a lot of fun watching this thing go down!

US Presidential Election Simulation presented by the Thaecian Culture Ministry

***DISCORD LINK HERE: https://discord.gg/t7Vxdc ***

On the week of November 26 to December 1st, I will be running US Presidential Election Simulation presented by the Culture Ministry for Thaecians to participate in, comment on, or just watch on a Discord server. It will have primaries and a general election, polls, fundraising, media, endorsements, commentary, debates, speeches, talk shows, National Conventions, electoral maps, last-minute campaigning, riveting election night results state-by-state and in the end a winner of the White House.

There will be up to 6 Democratic candidates and 6 Republican candidates in the primaries. If you want to commit to 'playing/representing' one in up to a week-long campaign to win the presidency, telegram or DM me with the candidate you want to represent (click here https://tinyurl.com/for-detai1s). You can also telegram/DM me with any other questions you have or if you are interested in helping out!

Get ready for the beginning of an epic week-long election!

=================================================
CANDIDATES:
Snowflame as Senator Mitt Romney (R) of Utah
The Bigtopia as Columnist, author, co-host of The View Meghan McCain (R) of Arizona
Franciscan Monks as Vice President Mike Pence (R) of Indiana
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ASEAN Nations as Mayor Pete Buttigieg (D) of Indiana
United States of Edingbridge as First Lady Michelle Obama (D) of Illinois
Angypt as Senator Patrick Leahy (D) of Vermont
Uatederstali as Entrepreneur Andrew Yang (D) of New York
Marvinton as Senator Elizabeth Warren (D) of Massachusetts
=================================================

SCHEDULE:
Days 1-3 (The primaries)
Day 1- Early campaigning begins. Candidates (republican and democrat) give stump speeches and rallies.
Day 2- First primary debates are held, Iowa, New Hampshire, and other early-voting states vote
Day 3- Super Tuesday results come in, another debate for each party is held, more primary elections conclude
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Days 4-6 (general election)
Day 4- RNC and DNC nominations are given out after the rest of the delegates are awarded, national campaigns begin, First Presidential Debate held
Day 5- Second Presidential Debate held, campaigning continues
Day 6- Election day in America, Results come in by, the election is decided by the electoral college!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The leaders of the simulation will take on the role of the media, voters, moderators at the debate, and party delegates. I will also be an unbiased judge to decide where the messages of the candidates appeal and who would theoretically win the election. Throughout the stimulation, candidates will be challenged with questions about their positions, fundraising, and plans for the country. Polling and fundraising data multiple times a day and sophisticated election maps and results at the end. Other planned features, twists, and turns of the election will come into play to keep it interesting.

Special thanks to Titanne for his support of this Culture Ministry program!

Read factbook

I'd like to join

GlobalCommunity wrote:I'd like to join

Terentiland's on it
By the way, make sure to join the WA! page=un

Can someone assist me in joining the WA?

Victoria Africa wrote:Can someone assist me in joining the WA?

Go to page=un
Hit 'Apply' to join' at the top of the page

On that note, I've decided to make this nation my WA nation. After a few months in this region I see no point not to contribute to Thaecia's regional influence in the world, and I was forgetting to vote in the WA with my previously main nation. I'll be endorsing everyone, so if you want to, endorse back!

OwO

fix the RP.

Pendors wrote:fix the RP.

Lol what?
You're not even in it.

Islonia wrote:Lol what?
You're not even in it.

Guess why? I was banned.

Though I am not criticizing anyone, I would like to state that while banned TRP members are a part of the RP, an honourable citizen like Pendors is not allowed to take part in it which I got to know a few days back through a message from him. I request the RP administrators to admit Pendors back into our prestigious RP community.

The Islamic Country of Honour wrote:Though I am not criticizing anyone, I would like to state that while banned TRP members are a part of the RP, an honourable citizen like Pendors is not allowed to take part in it which I got to know a few days back through a message from him. I request the RP administrators to admit Pendors back into our prestigious RP community.

Pendors wrote:Guess why? I was banned.

You was banned from the RP for a very good reason. You left the server after a war was declared on you of which you could not win. You started a massive argument complete with name calling, harassment, defamation and bigotry.

After you had left the RP, you decided to leave and rejoin constantly, despite being told to stop, and either leave for good or join back because it annoyed the admins who were constantly being pinged as part of your fun game. So I banned you, because you were only interested in the RP for harassment, bullying, and spam pings.

Someone who deliberately seeks to harm other people -- with no show of remorse or regret -- is not someone I want, or anyone else wants, in our RP. Even the TRP are in the RP, and they're allowed because they show a certain level of respect to other people in the RP -- which is something you could learn from.

Do not attempt to defame the RP and set it up as "bad", or though the staff members are evil, or though you're an honourable citizen; because you was banned for borderline harassment.

Brototh wrote:You was banned from the RP for a very good reason. You left the server after a war was declared on you of which you could not win. You started a massive argument complete with name calling, harassment, defamation and bigotry.

After you had left the RP, you decided to leave and rejoin constantly, despite being told to stop, and either leave for good or join back because it annoyed the admins who were constantly being pinged as part of your fun game. So I banned you, because you were only interested in the RP for harassment, bullying, and spam pings.

Someone who deliberately seeks to harm other people -- with no show of remorse or regret -- is not someone I want, or anyone else wants, in our RP. Even the TRP are in the RP, and they're allowed because they show a certain level of respect to other people in the RP -- which is something you could learn from.

Do not attempt to defame the RP and set it up as "bad", or though the staff members are evil, or though you're an honourable citizen; because you was banned for borderline harassment.

Quit right, The Islamic Country of Honour please gather facts before attacking dedicated RP staffers like Islonia & Brototh on the RMB

United States of Edingbridge wrote:Quit right, The Islamic Country of Honour please gather facts before attacking dedicated RP staffers like Islonia & Brototh on the RMB

They work bloody hard and Islonia has had irl issues as a result of the RP, if you don't partake in the RP, my opinion is you shouldn't get involved in its affairs.

United States of Edingbridge wrote:They work bloody hard and Islonia has had irl issues as a result of the RP, if you don't partake in the RP, my opinion is you shouldn't get involved in its affairs.

Absolutely. While I feel like USE's comment is somewhat of an invasion of Islonia's privacy, I'm sure he doesn't mind.

If you decide to work against the RP, and now decide that it needs to be fixed, probably with my dismissal along the way, you have no place in the RP.

I would have been happy to welcome you back if you just asked but now you're trying to defame us, I don't really think I can offer you a place here anymore.

I am not attacking others dude, Islonia and Brototh have managed the RP really well and as a citizen, I was just proposing one of the changes I want to see.

And Pendors had complained to me some days ago about it, so I felt I should raise the matter. I clearly mentioned that I am not criticising others in the first post. I would like to reiterate Brototh and Islonia’s great job in the RMB and I request them to take Pendors back

The Islamic Country of Honour wrote:And Pendors had complained to me some days ago about it, so I felt I should raise the matter. I clearly mentioned that I am not criticising others in the first post. I would like to reiterate Brototh and Islonia’s great job in the RMB and I request them to take Pendors back

As stated, I would have been fine with letting Pendors back -- but his behaviour in the RP and towards the RP is completely unacceptable and he clearly doesn't show any signs of stopping soon.

«12. . .776777778779780781782. . .795796»

Advertisement