by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Coalition of Democratic Nations Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

1234. . .11,27111,272»

We start our new adventure.

Ascoobis, Dragomerian islands, Silverius, Komminland, and 24 othersThe greater states of valyria, Eggos, Icecapriania, Sociopathica, Wolfenia, Marinesia, Brechalht, Sacara, Cesena, Teetertopia, Secernia, Diogott, Liberatin, New beserel, Paglaum, Spartan regime, East persia, The ecologist empire, The greater helghan empire, The arcadian covenant, Saskovia, Peninsula Italiae, United homeland, and Stone Ira

If you'd like to run for a government position, please answer which position in the poll above.

Wolfenia, Marinesia, Sacara, Cesena, and 3 othersNew beserel, Paglaum, and The ecologist empire

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Wolfenia, Marinesia, Sacara, Cesena, and 3 othersNew beserel, Paglaum, and The ecologist empire

Hello

Wolfenia, Sacara, Cesena, New beserel, and 3 othersPaglaum, The ecologist empire, and Russo democracy

Hello everyone! We will have an election once our population hits ten!

Wolfenia, Cesena, New beserel, and Paglaum

Hello Van Golding!

Wolfenia, New beserel, and Paglaum

Hello Big ell! Glad you could come!

Wolfenia, New beserel, and Paglaum

Hello, everyone, i joined today and still haven't got the hang of this, can you all set me in? And where do i tell anything about my country's army?

Wolfenia, New beserel, and Paglaum

Lutivai wrote:Hello, everyone, i joined today and still haven't got the hang of this, can you all set me in? And where do i tell anything about my country's army?

Well, you can't look at your army size, you can only look at your army budget in the Government section of your nation page.
What else do you need help with?

Wolfenia, New beserel, and Paglaum

Welcome Losno!

Wolfenia, New beserel, and Paglaum

Novi slavograd

Hey, this is Kelxo. I'd like to run for Foreign Affairs ministers if that is OK with you. :)

Wolfenia and Paglaum

I would like to be Minister of Defense

Hello! I would like to nominate my self for position of Minister of Defense!

Wolfenia and Paglaum

Hello! Just came here! Gonna give it a trial, may just stay!

Wolfenia

Can I ask what would Deputy PM entail?

Quevola wrote:Well, you can't look at your army size, you can only look at your army budget in the Government section of your nation page.
What else do you need help with?

Actually you can see your troop numbers and military strength.
http://www.nstracker.net/ Go here, look up and register your nation, and then check out your military :D

Welcome everyone!! Once our population gets big enough we can have elections. For now just vote in he poll.

Novi slavograd

Dobrodosli everyone!

TractionVill wrote:Actually you can see your troop numbers and military strength.
http://www.nstracker.net/ Go here, look up and register your nation, and then check out your military :D

Thank you! That's very helpful!

I presume the Foreign Minister would be the WA delegate if we had one or would they be separate?

Anytime!

Novi slavograd

Rutannia wrote:I presume the Foreign Minister would be the WA delegate if we had one or would they be separate?

I think they would be seperate.

They would be separate. The Prime minister nominates the WA delegate. The MOFA is in charge of Forign Relations. The constitution will answer some of your questions.

Quevola wrote:They would be separate. The Prime minister nominates the WA delegate. The MOFA is in charge of Forign Relations. The constitution will answer some of your questions.

Having read through it, it all makes sense. I would recommend everyone reads through it.

Endorse me for WA delegate!!!

1234. . .11,27111,272»

Advertisement