by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Confederacy of Free Lands Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .786787788789

Imperial Front wrote:Secret police begin the mass arrests of anyone associating with these groups. Resistance to arrest will result in immediate death.

We meet anyway in secretive locations at various times, we even meet in underground places dug out to accommodate us.

The Socialist Republic of South Tunisia wrote:Although we are not part of the Moscow Pact we would be willing to supply aid to the Socialist Rebellion, all we ask is that you fight for the proletariat and Bash the Fascist to the best of your ability. And not join with North China.

Of course, you have our word that we will not abandon the proletariat, unlike a certain country...

Peoples Democratic Republic of China wrote:How Dare you call us Capitalists. are you in on the plot to overthrow us?

Speaking of that country...

The East African Socialist Federation wrote:We meet anyway in secretive locations at various times, we even meet in underground places dug out to accommodate us.
Of course, you have our word that we will not abandon the proletariat, unlike a certain country...
Speaking of that country...

If it is alright with the EASF, Greater Eireann would like to offer assistance and supplies, especially food and medical care, to you.

The East African Socialist Federation wrote:We meet anyway in secretive locations at various times, we even meet in underground places dug out to accommodate us.
Of course, you have our word that we will not abandon the proletariat, unlike a certain country...
Speaking of that country...

We start to send aid to our Comrades

Greater Eireann wrote:If it is alright with the EASF, Greater Eireann would like to offer assistance and supplies, especially food and medical care, to you.

The Socialist Republic of South Tunisia wrote:We start to send aid to our Comrades

Any and all help is appreciated.

The East African Socialist Federation wrote:We meet anyway in secretive locations at various times, we even meet in underground places dug out to accommodate us.
Of course, you have our word that we will not abandon the proletariat, unlike a certain country...
Speaking of that country...

What do you mean that we have Abandan the working class? we fight for our people and provide for them

Greater Eireann wrote:If it is alright with the EASF, Greater Eireann would like to offer assistance and supplies, especially food and medical care, to you.

The East African Socialist Federation wrote:Any and all help is appreciated.

This Riskivilization Union would like to offer similar aid

Peoples Democratic Republic of China wrote:What do you mean that we have Abandan the working class? we fight for our people and provide for them

No, you fight your people.

We pledge free and fair elections immediately following the conclusion of this conflict. International monitors are welcome.

A Random Canadian Empire wrote:This Riskivilization Union would like to offer similar aid

We accept.

The East African Socialist Federation wrote:No, you fight your people.

We pledge free and fair elections immediately following the conclusion of this conflict. International monitors are welcome.

We will send election Monitors

Also you have clearly bought into the propoganda

A Random Canadian Empire wrote:This Riskivilization Union would like to offer similar aid

Of course you would, overthrowing our legitimate government once was not enough for you, now you want to do it again.

Imperial Front wrote:Of course you would, overthrowing our legitimate government once was not enough for you, now you want to do it again.

"Are you trying to say that this occupation is in any way legitimate? not only that have you forgotten my promise so soon? given the chance I will make sure the Riskivilization Crushes you"-martin

Peoples Democratic Republic of China wrote:We will send election Monitors

Also you have clearly bought into the propoganda

You are welcome to, but be warned that should you blatantly make up propaganda, you will be ignored.

West Eireann wrote:"Are you trying to say that this occupation is in any way legitimate? not only that have you forgotten my promise so soon? given the chance I will make sure the Riskivilization Crushes you"-martin

It is legitimate, what is not is 73 years of rebel occupation of our homelands, and now these rebels are simply giving away our empire piece by piece. How shameful of them.

The East African Socialist Federation wrote:You are welcome to, but be warned that should you blatantly make up propaganda, you will be ignored.

What do you mean that we would make up blatant propaganda, you are the ones who are victims of it, not us.

Imperial Front wrote:It is legitimate, what is not is 73 years of rebel occupation of our homelands, and now these rebels are simply giving away our empire piece by piece. How shameful of them.

"Last I checked you lost that civil war did you not? Do I need to send you a history book?"-Martin

Peoples Democratic Republic of China wrote:What do you mean that we would make up blatant propaganda, you are the ones who are victims of it, not us.

It is very clear that you do. Anyway this is not important right now, there is fighting to do.

West Eireann wrote:"Last I checked you lost that civil war did you not? Do I need to send you a history book?"-Martin

A civil war made far worse by your ilk and the Canadians. Yet here we are to retake what is ours by birthright.

Imperial Front wrote:A civil war made far worse by your ilk and the Canadians. Yet here we are to retake what is ours by birthright.

"How did we make it worse? we only helped after being requested to do so, and may I say it worked fantastically, and do you mind explain what you mean by 'My Ilk' and or how Journalists were the enemies?"

The Unified State of Southern Italy is considering the options on what to do with our 3 colonies; Nuova Molise, Nuova Bari, in Africa and Weihai, a port city boarding the PDRC

The First Republic of Southern Italy wrote:The Unified State of Southern Italy is considering the options on what to do with our 3 colonies; Nuova Molise, Nuova Bari, in Africa and Weihai, a port city boarding the PDRC

We Demand the return of Weihai to the Peoples Democratic Republic of China as it is a important and historical part of China.

https://i.imgur.com/BV2X557.jpg

Imperial Front wrote:A civil war made far worse by your ilk and the Canadians. Yet here we are to retake what is ours by birthright.

A "King" attempting to claim the place of OUR MOST BELOVED AND GLORIOUS EMPRESS? Someone's dying soon

We begin our infiltration efforts into the evil "king's" HQ. We map it out using spies and prepare to launch our attack.

«12. . .786787788789

Advertisement