by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Diplomatic Committee Of Nations Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1617181920212223»

Post self-deleted by Neergc.

Cgreen wrote:Not me

Or me

Neergc wrote:Or me

You think you can do it? It doesn't take much.

Post self-deleted by Cgreen.

Evaropi wrote:

You think you can do it? It doesn't take much.

I think I can

The many potatoes is gone

Agent-Carolina wrote:The many potatoes is gone

Lol already

Evaropi wrote:Its been a good year. I'll be on for the summer but most of the people on this will CTE in the next month or so.

Lol I'm remembering to activate vacation mode this year

Idiots Place wrote:
Lol I'm remembering to activate vacation mode this year

How do you do that?

Neergc wrote:How do you do that?

Settings

Evaropi wrote:

Settings

Cool, thanks

Hello all!

We're playing ♠♥Baccarat♦♣

Two hands are dealt, Punto, and Banco. Which will score higher? Stake is ten chips. Winning bets on Punto pay ten chips. Winning bets on Banco pay nine. Winning bets on a tie pay ninety chips.

The Sands Casino wrote:Hello all!

We're playing ♠♥Baccarat♦♣

Two hands are dealt, Punto, and Banco. Which will score higher? Stake is ten chips. Winning bets on Punto pay ten chips. Winning bets on Banco pay nine. Winning bets on a tie pay ninety chips.

Is that a post? Why is there a post here?

Idiots Place wrote:
Is that a post? Why is there a post here?

Idk, I just saw it happen and it was weird

Anyone still on?

Y e s

Idiots Place wrote:Y e s

Almost school time again lol

DISASTER LASTAM HAS ZOMBIES, THEY WEREN'T ERADICATED

Reminated Republic wrote:DISASTER LASTAM HAS ZOMBIES, THEY WEREN'T ERADICATED

Copy that, sending medical re-enforcements

Reminated Republic wrote:DISASTER LASTAM HAS ZOMBIES, THEY WEREN'T ERADICATED

Pssh, that ain't much of a disaster. Probably easier to control them like that anyways.

IMMOBILIZE ALL FORCES, ZOMBIES ENTERED THE R.E.R.A TERRITORIES

MOBILIZING

ON THE MOVE

Troops are following you!

Zombies down, good work

«12. . .1617181920212223»

Advertisement