by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .41,50041,50141,50241,50341,50441,50541,506. . .42,26942,270»

Slagenseter Forn wrote:Based on your current flag?

Hmm.. No and yes.. I dunno.

Shavara wrote:Aw shi-

*The swing misses, because I have dodged it. The swing was scary though, because it almost killed me*

*His care for the horse gives me an idea, I stand up from dodging*

Very well, guess I'll challenge you instead...

*Is on guard position*

*Suddenly Tsul, encased in ice, slides into you and knocks you down. The boy in the white cloak stands besides the child*

“Are you ready, Iwan? I’ll let you smash him with your staff as much as you please.”

Shavara wrote:Aw shi-

*The swing misses, because I have dodged it. The swing was scary though, because it almost killed me*

*His care for the horse gives me an idea, I stand up from dodging*

Very well, guess I'll challenge you instead...

*Is on guard position*

You dar.. dare challenge Marrabuk, how bold fellow mortal!?

Mays Austrian Nation wrote:Its good afternoon for me, anyways how you doing?.

quite good had trouble waking up so i stayed in bed for an extra half an hour

The Sygarian Regime wrote:Hah. Butterhop.

You should read the book.

Show

Post by Levantin suppressed by Pakitsk.

"Minnie, I want the divorce"

"Are you fvcking crazy?"

"No, I'm fvcking Daisy"

Show

Post by Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich suppressed by Pakitsk.

Levantin wrote:"Minnie, I want the divorce"

"Are you fvcking crazy?"

"No, I'm fvcking Daisy"

8^)

Have taken screenshot to present in your trial

Show

Post by The Sygarian Regime suppressed by Pakitsk.

Levantin wrote:"Minnie, I want the divorce"

"Are you fvcking crazy?"

"No, I'm fvcking Daisy"

No my childhood.

Tseriesiscoming wrote:quite good had trouble waking up so i stayed in bed for an extra half an hour

I have woken up at 12 am for two consecutive days since I always stay up at night.

We're going to try this again, since some of you can't be trusted to do the right thing. To the several hundred of you that did choose the right thing in the last poll, congratulations! You've met the bare minimum requirement for being a decent person.

page=poll/p=158940

The Sygarian Regime wrote:Hah. Butterhop.

Strange name for a possible future hearse.

Azachland wrote:*Suddenly Tsul, encased in ice, slides into you and knocks you down. The boy in the white cloak stands besides the child*

“Are you ready, Iwan? I’ll let you smash him with your staff as much as you please.”

*Gets hit and knocked down by Tsul, basically falling to the floor. When those two boys look at me and Tsul, I try to stand up, but think of a quote I read from a book, so I don't stand up*

Auphelia wrote:We're going to try this again, since some of you can't be trusted to do the right thing. To the several hundred of you that did choose the right thing in the last poll, congratulations! You've met the bare minimum requirement for being a decent person.

page=poll/p=158940

Whats the context behind this? It sounds relatively serious.

Shavara wrote:*Gets hit and knocked down by Tsul, basically falling to the floor. When those two boys look at me and Tsul, I try to stand up, but think of a quote I read from a book, so I don't stand up*

*Iwan smirks*

“Of course Iym, I’ll gladly take out this slave to Tsul’s money.”

*Iwan’s staff bonks into your head, and you wake up being carried on horseback, tied up. Your head hurts.*

Post self-deleted by Daikuno.

Azachland wrote:*Iwan smirks*

“Of course Iym, I’ll gladly take out this slave to Tsul’s money.”

*Iwan’s staff bonks into your head, and you wake up being carried on horseback, tied up. Your head hurts.*

Welp, guess this is the end for Joevara.

Azachland wrote:*Iwan smirks*

“Of course Iym, I’ll gladly take out this slave to Tsul’s money.”

*Iwan’s staff bonks into your head, and you wake up being carried on horseback, tied up. Your head hurts.*

Aw, wanted to do combat

*I do wake up, only to find that I'm tied and being carried on horseback*

Oh wait, I got the context now nvm.

Levantin wrote:Hi! Before I start this Islamic State propaganda video and extremely graphic beheading, the Caliph would like to thank our sponsor- Raid: Shadow Legends. Battle your way through a visually-stunning realistic fantasy RPG with hundreds of Champions from 16 playable factions.

Allah will prevail!

<mutters curses under breath>

<fast-forwards past about two minutes of talking about Raid Shadow Legends>

Finally!

Levantin wrote:Lol I got suppressed.

I am always watching.

Slagenseter Forn yes. Please do make it epic as possible.

Post self-deleted by Daikuno.

The Sygarian Regime wrote:I keep mistaking you for the Gray/Grey Wardens.

Ah. There's a reason for that. I'm paying tribute to my short time as one of them.

«12. . .41,50041,50141,50241,50341,50441,50541,506. . .42,26942,270»

Advertisement