by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .32,45832,45932,46032,46132,46232,46332,464. . .42,39242,393»

Cassandra atlantes

Essi wrote:Hmm, and what would that "proposition" be?

My name is Cassandra Atlantes and I'm the owner of Atlantes Island Estate, we have a beautiful vineyards which produce high end wine...

The Atlantes Estate Wine List

by Cassandra atlantes

£12 Per Bottle
Atlantes Wild Orchid Sauvignon Blanc

A crisp, fruity Sauvignon Blanc sourced from the vineyards from the beautiful vineyards of the Atlantes Estate., Pale straw in colour with vibrant tropical fruit.

£15 Per Bottle
Chateau Atlantes, Reserve Du Couvent

Atlantes is the country’s oldest winery. This is a big, chunky and spicy red made from a Mediterranean blend of mostly syrah and cabernet sauvignon.

Read factbook

We are lakelocked, we would be interested in trading with you our wines and if possible, use your ports to send our wines around Valsora.

Would you be interested?

Great Algerstonia wrote:"Seems like you got a bit of a cold there, chief."

~King Gimm."Ha. I was talking about both of you. You democracies actively condemn communism, but that really isn't how that works. In order to be able to condemn ideologies, you must be a totalitarian state like Algerstonia is. In totalitarian states, the only ideology is your own, and your propaganda is the Constitution. In democracies, ideologies run wild. This leads to... disorganization, dysfunction, division... meanwhile, my peoples are united under one belief. That the King is never wrong. Not with you democracies. Nuh-uh."

~King Gimm.

" That is a very ineffective way to run a country. "

~Großkanzler Gustof

United Syndicalist States of America wrote:Breaking News

The Central Committee has stated that all extremist religions such as Valism and Violetism are banned and all religious buildings belonging to such groups will be destroyed

Dude I literally haven't defined just what Valism is yet. But whatever you're just making more Nations turn against you.

The holy utopian republic and Karatol-Advenra

European union and island members

Just to reveal I'm half german half american but i know no german

The holy utopian republic

The holy utopian republic

United Syndicalist States of America wrote:Breaking News

The Central Committee has stated that all extremist religions such as Valism and Violetism are banned and all religious buildings belonging to such groups will be destroyed

The HUR has stated they will accept any refugees fleeing from the USSA and that they’re religion will be protected in the HUR.

United Syndicalist States of America wrote:Breaking News

The Central Committee has stated that all extremist religions such as Valism and Violetism are banned and all religious buildings belonging to such groups will be destroyed

Antey condemns the USSA... yet again.

European union and island members wrote:At least capitalism doesn't shrink the economy for removing all profit and the stock market

Capitalism is nothing but temporary profit, where it is considered normal to contribute to the acceleration of the extinction of humanity on Earth just to make profit. With socialism, the government is in control. However with capitalism, the only thing that matters is profit.

Corporate owners and CEOs are literally evading trillions of dollars worth of tax money, according to a study by an economist. And the government is doing nothing about it, because they are so reliant on corporate work.

The holy utopian republic

Euricanis wrote:

In the countryball facing left the stripe element is behind the second part of the tricolour (plus, middle part of tricolour, stripe), while the order of elements on your flag goes (plus, stripe, middle part of tricolour)

Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich wrote:Dude I literally haven't defined just what Valism is yet. But whatever you're just making more Nations turn against you.

all mainstream religions are excluded from this ban since they are not a threat, although the Westboro Baptist Church is exempt from the exclusion.

United Syndicalist States of America wrote:Breaking News

The Central Committee has stated that all extremist religions such as Valism and Violetism are banned and all religious buildings belonging to such groups will be destroyed

page=dispatch/id=1248353

European union and island members

Great Algerstonia wrote:Capitalism is nothing but temporary profit, where it is considered normal to contribute to the acceleration of the extinction of humanity on Earth just to make profit. With socialism, the government is in control. However with capitalism, the only thing that matters is profit.

Corporate owners and CEOs are literally evading trillions of dollars worth of tax money, according to a study by an economist. And the government is doing nothing about it, because they are so reliant on corporate work.

What about state-capitalism?

Great Algerstonia wrote:"Ha. I was talking about both of you. You democracies actively condemn communism, but that really isn't how that works. In order to be able to condemn ideologies, you must be a totalitarian state like Algerstonia is. In totalitarian states, the only ideology is your own, and your propaganda is the Constitution. In democracies, ideologies run wild. This leads to... disorganization, dysfunction, division... meanwhile, my peoples are united under one belief. That the King is never wrong. Not with you democracies. Nuh-uh."

~King Gimm.

" Well, democracies are not perfect, but we don't have to punish individuals for speaking out against a government personal. Plus, I don't think you really understand the way of "condemning." We're not condemning communism, we're condemning the people who use it as a basis for destroying the right of personal freedoms and rights for their own self-interest gains. Yes, there are lots of these people in the entirety of the political spectrum, it's a lot easier to spot in places were transparently and free media are allowed, unlike authoritarian states where the media is basically a branch of the government. "

~Some person, probably

New Terabithia wrote:" That is a very ineffective way to run a country. "

~Großkanzler Gustof

"And why would that be? Society is united under one banner. Society agrees on all political beliefs. And it only takes one man in a glorified piece of gold to convince the masses."

~King Gimm.

Great Algerstonia wrote:Wiranath can't help but notice that you don't like any of Wiranath's posts. Wiranath, is just a teeny bit less cooler than I am the coolest nation on the arembee, but Wiranath is still very cool, so you should like that player's posts.

I took the liberty of fixing your post.

Antey wrote:Antey condemns the USSA... yet again.

we allow freedom of religion but only in their own homes, and only Violetism and Valism are banned

The holy utopian republic

New Terabithia wrote:News Watch

Großkanzler Gustof has signed an Executive order banning religions what the administration deems extreme and dangerous to the public. This action is praised by all sides of the political spectrum.

Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich wrote:Dude I literally haven't defined just what Valism is yet. But whatever you're just making more Nations turn against you.

Better hope that it isn't extreme.

The holy utopian republic

United Syndicalist States of America wrote:all mainstream religions are excluded from this ban since they are not a threat, although the Westboro Baptist Church is exempt from the exclusion.

The HUR humorously points out how the USSA is quote “picking and choosing from their favorites”.

United Syndicalist States of America wrote:all mainstream religions are excluded from this ban since they are not a threat, although the Westboro Baptist Church is exempt from the exclusion.

Problem is you're the threat.

The holy utopian republic

Wiranath wrote:In the countryball facing left the stripe element is behind the second part of the tricolour (plus, middle part of tricolour, stripe), while the order of elements on your flag goes (plus, stripe, middle part of tricolour)

That’s the fifth Easter egg, found by Wiranath

The holy utopian republic

New Terabithia wrote:Better hope that it isn't extreme.

Guess we'll see.

The holy utopian republic

Let’s get em boys

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p5mmFPyDK_8

The holy utopian republic wrote:The HUR humorously points out how the USSA is quote “picking and choosing from their favorites”.

The USSA makes out that the WBC is a hate group and must be banned from the USSA.

The holy utopian republic

The holy utopian republic

United Syndicalist States of America wrote:The USSA makes out that the WBC is a hate group and must be banned from the USSA.

Well done.......I guess.

Great Algerstonia wrote:"And why would that be? Society is united under one banner. Society agrees on all political beliefs. And it only takes one man in a glorified piece of gold to convince the masses."

~King Gimm.

"Have a great time trying to 'unite society' when your leader dies."

~ Großkanzler Gustof

European union and island members

"Communism are the buttons, Capitalism is the collar, Facism is a mud stain on our white shirt world." -Kaiser Greereich, President of European union and island members

«12. . .32,45832,45932,46032,46132,46232,46332,464. . .42,39242,393»

Advertisement