For the 12th time ...
Ny name is Cassandra Atlantes i represent the Atlantes Private Island Estate. We produce wine and are mastered in legal and financial services. As we are a lakelocked island, we would like to use your ports so we can trade with yourself and the rest of the world.
Would you be interested?†
Your our last hope
Wait, so basically youíre slowly running out of resources and if no one responds youíll slowly wither into nothing?
A sad fledgling lakelocked island
We have legal and accounting services too
Back off fritz
Can you explain that?
Not what they are, but what do you mean.
The Community of Atlantes Flag
Net Worth: £1.35 Trillion
Annual Average Wage of Staff: £51,899
Founded: Friday 9th August 2019
The Atlantes Estate is the small island residence of the entrepreneur Cassandra Atlantes. The Estate has coastal apartments which houses the workers and residents.
The island Estate has five main sectors.
* The first sector is the middle where the main residence of the owner Cassandra Atlantes resides.
* The second sector is a vineyard where exotic fruit wine is produced.
* The third sector is where tourists are allowed to visit, it has a small marine park and boat tours of the reefs.
* The fourth sector is where all the financial and lawyer services are. This is where the engine of the islands economy comes from.
* The fifth sector is where there is a thriving farm community, it produces various agricultural products, it also has a small marine farm.
Offshore Banking services, secret accounts, non traceable that type of thing, Holiday Beach Houses and Condos
We're Socialist, all banks in Sminishia are state-owned and public, so we don't allow secret accounts and private banks.
Only if you become a investor, we gotta do a background check first, you on a Valsora...a reputable person lol
But we do hint hint
Oh just buy are wines, we will be diversifying with ales and mead soon
Lol that was a joke, we only deal with select clients
Look, im in Florida.
My county spent 3 mil on a useless program.
This is my second week of school.
What state do you go to?