by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .32,47732,47832,47932,48032,48132,48232,483. . .35,68635,687»

Brethren wrote:

Clara wanders down at midmorning with Jordan in her arms. "Bit of a crowd today. Were we offering anything special?"

Charlie shakes his head. "No, someone let the cat out of the bag we do breakfasts as well."

I'm this close to snapping from my math homework

Wersh wrote:

Charlie shakes his head. "No, someone let the cat out of the bag we do breakfasts as well."

Clara nods and places Jordan in the little playpen set up at the back of the kitchen. She collects dirty dishes from the tables and leaves the newly ordered food in their places.

Fetudersialand wrote:Heading to bed. See you all you retards. No offense. After school toremow. Or many before if I have the time

"No offense" does not excuse it. Next time, you will be purged. Are you a citizen?

Shavara, Brethren, and Kamchatkl

When Dubokia was a colony of the Hispanic Dynasty, it was named The Vice-Royalty of Santa Exquisito (Holy/Saint Exquisite) for being rich with minerals and resources, most of which being gold and oil.

Pakitsk wrote:"No offense" does not excuse it. Next time, you will be purged. Are you a citizen?

Wait 12 hours for an answer
Please hold

*elevator music*

Brethren wrote:

Clara nods and places Jordan in the little playpen set up at the back of the kitchen. She collects dirty dishes from the tables and leaves the newly ordered food in their places.

Charlie continues working out front until someone calls him over to the door.

The sound of someone getting punched in the face breaks through the bar and Charlie falls backwards from a man who dwarfs Rocko.

European union and island members

qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm

Wersh wrote:

Charlie continues working out front until someone calls him over to the door.

The sound of someone getting punched in the face breaks through the bar and Charlie falls backwards from a man who dwarfs Rocko.

Clara rushes over to check on Charlie, eyes wide and running. She has a knife from the kitchen hidden in one baggy sleeve, but no eagerness to use it - she doesn't even look at the intruder, that's not her main concern.

Something something I hate *ethnic minority group slur plural* and I also think that *despicable person is history* is the best person to ever be the leader of *controversial country* no offense

Pakitsk

European union and island members please do not spam.

Chancellor Raus and Kaiser Friedrich are seen meeting at the Royal Palace together with several high ranking officers of the Österluftwaffe, not leaving for hours.

Osterreich und Ungarn wrote:Chancellor Raus and Kaiser Friedrich are seen meeting at the Royal Palace together with several high ranking officers of the Österluftwaffe, not leaving for hours.

This is irrelevant but I wish to purchase your finest whiskey.

Osterreich und Ungarn wrote:Chancellor Raus and Kaiser Friedrich are seen meeting at the Royal Palace together with several high ranking officers of the Österluftwaffe, not leaving for hours.

Wait, where do they go to the restroom?

The Death Syndicate wrote:
This is irrelevant but I wish to purchase your finest whiskey.

20 Kroner a barrel

When both options are tied in the referendum.

Sminishia wrote:When both options are tied in the referendum.

*burns the referendum*

Osterreich und Ungarn wrote:20 Kroner a barrel

I like this deal. I will buy 2,000 for a celebration of my independence day.

Brethren wrote:

Clara rushes over to check on Charlie, eyes wide and running. She has a knife from the kitchen hidden in one baggy sleeve, but no eagerness to use it - she doesn't even look at the intruder, that's not her main concern.

Charlie is out for the count, a goose egg between his eyes.

Rocko takes the man to the floor, and he spits out various words in a foreign language. One name sticks out. It's Clara's last name. Her parents shared name...

Great Algerstonia wrote:*burns the referendum*

Is the smoke white or black?

Great Algerstonia wrote:*burns the referendum*

Would you look at that, West Sminishia is cancelled

Hey don't do that.

Zealandic ocea

Im sleep deprived help

The Death Syndicate wrote:
I like this deal. I will buy 2,000 for a celebration of my independence day.

How come your black market can't illegally acquire Ostarian whiskey from shady alleys and areas below bridges?

«12. . .32,47732,47832,47932,48032,48132,48232,483. . .35,68635,687»

Advertisement