by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .38,20938,21038,21138,21238,21338,21438,215. . .38,82638,827»

The Death Syndicate wrote:
I love the smell of napalm in the morning

“Every morning I jump out of bed and step on a landmine. The landmine is me. After the explosion, I spend the rest of the day putting the pieces together.”

― Ray Bradbury,

Aiv, what about a Tale that includes sentient landmines?

Peatiktist wrote:Do I need to ping Paki to get y'all to calm down?

Don't worry, I got it.

Apparently, the word of RMB Affairs workers means nothing. So I called in the cavalry.

Brethren wrote:"Sike."

Daniel is now le angary, and pouts. "Betrayal... why?"

The AOS, finally not being lazy, orders another 2 squadrons of the Me 225's to bolster its numbers to 7 squadrons in total, and also orders enough AAV-S's to equip 2 regiments of men as Mechanized naval assault infantry. Also, 2 squadrons of the new RACH Spatz are commissioned for production within the year.

Evrigenis wrote:“Every morning I jump out of bed and step on a landmine. The landmine is me. After the explosion, I spend the rest of the day putting the pieces together.”

― Ray Bradbury,

Aiv, what about a Tale that includes sentient landmines?

Self destructive mechanical monsters are more sci-fi than the aesthetic I'm going for.

But quotes like these are good inspiration

I am touched by all the telegrams and posts wishing me a happy birthday (January 18). I am still getting used to a new store that we moved into with some rules I didn't like. The shelves have to look completly perfect now and the machine we have to clean the floor needs to be mopped afterwards. I also forgot to do something important and was feeling guilt. These comments are amazing and I can't begin to thank you all....

FreedomIand

Taduwe

Solral

Iodinia

Freedomindia

Bliposi

Chubaka

VW53Aland

Headpat Central

New Bradenia Ghost

Stellar Colonies

Pragersburg

Nifalembria Zamingstan

Atlia Sonis

Endertopias

Arouran

Markix

Virgolia

Dreamersistan

CheeseBurrito

ArenaC

East Malaysia

Oofeland

La xinga

Interdimensional Waifus

Danelot

Vultuca

Bearclawlandia

The Jamlandias

Dratava

Taurora

Great Algerstonia

Herollian

Vaetalia

Evrigenis

Usono

Krionik

Aivintis

Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich

Greater Felter

One Green Nation

Meddacah

Didysis Vilnius

VernKhalla

And Marrabuk, for making this a reality. I haven't seen any other vizier or WA Delegate give such care to a birthday. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Read dispatch

Np, man. We always like to wish well to a cool dude once in a while.

Aivintis wrote:Self destructive mechanical monsters are more sci-fi than the aesthetic I'm going for.

But quotes like these are good inspiration

Sure. I have a literal database full of things like that.

“There is something miraculous in the way the years wash away your evidence, first you, then your friends and family, then the descendants who remember your face, until you aren’t even a memory, you’re only carbon, no greater than your atoms, and time will divide them as well.”
Something about alzheimers and forgetting you were a monster

I am touched by all the telegrams and posts wishing me a happy birthday (January 18). I am still getting used to a new store that we moved into with some rules I didn't like. The shelves have to look completly perfect now and the machine we have to clean the floor needs to be mopped afterwards. I also forgot to do something important and was feeling guilt. These comments are amazing and I can't begin to thank you all....

FreedomIand

Taduwe

Solral

Iodinia

Freedomindia

Bliposi

Chubaka

VW53Aland

Headpat Central

New Bradenia Ghost

Stellar Colonies

Pragersburg

Nifalembria Zamingstan

Atlia Sonis

Endertopias

Arouran

Markix

Virgolia

Dreamersistan

CheeseBurrito

ArenaC

East Malaysia

Oofeland

La xinga

Interdimensional Waifus

Danelot

Vultuca

Bearclawlandia

The Jamlandias

Dratava

Taurora

Great Algerstonia

Herollian

Vaetalia

Evrigenis

Usono

Krionik

Aivintis

Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich

Greater Felter

One Green Nation

Meddacah

Didysis Vilnius

VernKhalla

And Marrabuk, for making this a reality. I haven't seen any other vizier or WA Delegate give such care to a birthday. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Read dispatch

You're welcome man, hope things go good for you too! ^<^

Evrigenis wrote:Sure. I have a literal database full of things like that.

“There is something miraculous in the way the years wash away your evidence, first you, then your friends and family, then the descendants who remember your face, until you aren’t even a memory, you’re only carbon, no greater than your atoms, and time will divide them as well.”
Something about alzheimers and forgetting you were a monster

I think that quote is more of a message about the destructive nature of time.

Aivintis wrote:I think that quote is more of a message about the destructive nature of time.

In context, it is. Out of context, you and I get to misconstrue/mutate it.

I take relationships and break them apart while my brain synthesizes the remnants into something the same yet different. Have you heard of "seriation" in anthropology?

Evrigenis wrote:In context, it is. Out of context, you and I get to misconstrue/mutate it.

I take relationships and break them apart while my brain synthesizes the remnants into something the same yet different. Have you heard of "seriation" in anthropology?

I have not.

My nerdiness has managed to avoid stuff worth knowing in this day and age.

The Death Syndicate wrote:The only thing they find are rations and munitions, typical of what such forces would bring when entering an unknown environment.

Wait, what kind of, “munitions”?

Meddabuk wrote:voids and kills all your people and nooks your nation to oblivion

D:
Cruelty!

Sygarius is messing with an outlit to charge his Iphone and gets electrocuted

Christ!

Finally...finally, after all these years, me and my brother, both working together, have beaten the Ender Dragon in Normal survival, the first time in the years of us playing Minecraft (I'm 17 btw)

I am very happy, my brother is shaking, but I am saddened, for I have lost my Ultra Instinct sword.

The Solar Ottomans wrote:Finally...finally, after all these years, me and my brother, both working together, have beaten the Ender Dragon in Normal survival, the first time in the years of us playing Minecraft (I'm 17 btw)

I am very happy, my brother is shaking, but I am saddened, for I have lost my Ultra Instinct sword.

Congrats ^<^

The Sygarian Regime wrote:Sygarius is messing with an outlit to charge his Iphone and gets electrocuted

Christ!

o o f

Aivintis wrote:Theondume is him, but he is not Theondume.

;D

Is this like SWTORs Sith Emperor? This dude is just a vessel of a greater power?

The Militarius Imperium wrote:Nice name. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Indeed.

The Confederation of Corrupt Dictators has been uncovered to have done some espionage naughtiness in TNP.

Do the roar

Brethren

Once we finalize the peace talks with Golbad, we can all finally focus on the future, and I can finally work on the dragon expedition!

«12. . .38,20938,21038,21138,21238,21338,21438,215. . .38,82638,827»

Advertisement