Grab the people who took part in the genocide, I don't want them.
1. Former König Wolfram von Kriegshoven
2. Former Secretary of the Interior and Propaganda Hans von Herrlichestadt
3. Former Secretary of National Defence Heinrich Werner von Nachtschild
4. Generalfeldmarschall Oskar von Rechtschild
5. Generalfeldmarschall Ernst Thomas von Eisenhand
6. Former Secretary of Transportation Niklas Händler
7. Elector Maximilliam Frank von Kriegerstadt
8. Elector Gunther Walter von Bergfestung
9. Elector Darius Wolfgang von Fuchschild
10. General Stefan Klaus von Faraday
11. General Christian Alexander von Habichtshelm
12. General Friedrich Ludwig von Kriegsgeist
13. General Karl Werner von Vassallenherr
14. Former Secretary of National Health Karl Maximinus Alexander von Conrad.
The actions of Jocospor's "Confederation" have been made clear. An attempted infiltration and coup of a regional ally cannot go unanswered. We recently went through a coup ourselves, that of Fedele and his lackeys, and we know how it feels to see a region's sovereignty threatened, however poorly. Furthermore, United Massachusetts, formerly our own World Assembly Minister, was involved. The North Pacific can rest assured that UM's former status within our region will not shield them from justice if they dare show their face again. Likewise, we condemn in the strongest possible terms this cowardly attempt by Jocospor to influence our ally's government. We stand with our ally The North Pacific, in support of their legitimate government, and call upon the rest of the free world of NS to do likewise. We are ready to assist if they require our assistance.
This is also a verbal warning to all who dare cross us or any of our allies, you will be met with strong resistance including but not limited to, an official declaration of war.
The Cabinet of The East Pacific
Dispatch version of our statement has been released. Kindly upvote!
Wahoo! You're back on the RMB
Also is it me or has Volinovia CTE'd?
Pingy ping-pings! Actually that might've been intentional.
[Note: I am not German]
Eh, it's a bit small and on the claim I actually put Istantia instead of Istania, but it's fine for now, I might RP an expansion in the future. Thanks Plaz!