by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Ad From Max

Providence: The new novel by Max Barry, creator of NationStates

Election 2020: Kuriko 40.9%, Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls 36.0%, Caelapes 11.7%, Valentine Z 11.4%

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .38,72438,72538,72638,72738,72838,72938,730. . .39,56239,563»

The Death Syndicate wrote:...
I only have 8 lad.
And only 4 super-carriers, and also economic backing from O fricken U, the germanic powerhouse that happens to be me rich grandpop, lad.

...Even with that Matinence and construction must be crippling to even that. There's a reason why I made the Briton a Light and Not Heavy even though I wanted it to be. My Economy which is booming, backed by other countries, and my Military Companies has Subsidiaries in tons of places cant manage making it heavy. Sure I have the ability to build new ones from older ships or refit some it's still expensive. I still have companies getting resources from parts of OU and ot does not do much.

Danelaw Scandinavia wrote:...Even with that Matinence and construction must be crippling to even that. There's a reason why I made the Briton a Light and Not Heavy even though I wanted it to be. My Economy which is booming, backed by other countries, and my Military Companies has Subsidiaries in tons of places cant manage making more. Sure I have the ability to build new ones from older ships or refit some it's still expensive. I still have companies getting resources from parts of OU and ot does not do much.

May I point out the fact that 8 inch guns aren't that large if ye think about it. I mean, the Russian Pion has been around a while and it has an eight inch gun... on land.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2S7_Pion

May I also point out that my people are a bunch of drunkard rednecks that practically do this for free cause they just want to shoot something?
Sure my government pay's em well but the lot of 'em are volunteers ya know.
Sure I gotta work out me numbers on me armed forces but oh well. Also, you're the chap boastin' to have some of the most advanced aircraft in the world, which are also gonna be a pain in the rear to produce. Also, I did say I was modernizing the lot of ships and I was gonna rip of the rear turrets and put in a missile battery, makin' it more like the Kirov. Did ya notice I was talkin' like a drunken Russ?

Moscownia

Recent discussions have begun about a new flag.

Kilkire wrote:That moment when your two potentially very close, powerful allies are gearing up to fight each other over some islands that you are currently attempting to liberate, thus making this war about you as well, but no matter which side you choose does not benefit you directly.

Been there before.
Tip: go for the less commie option

The Death Syndicate wrote:May I point out the fact that 8 inch guns aren't that large if ye think about it. I mean, the Russian Pion has been around a while and it has an eight inch gun... on land.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2S7_Pion

May I also point out that my people are a bunch of drunkard rednecks that practically do this for free cause they just want to shoot something?
Sure my government pay's em well but the lot of 'em are volunteers ya know.
Sure I gotta work out me numbers on me armed forces but oh well. Also, you're the chap boastin' to have some of the most advanced aircraft in the world, which are also gonna be a pain in the rear to produce. Also, I did say I was modernizing the lot of ships and I was gonna rip of the rear turrets and put in a missile battery, makin' it more like the Kirov. Did ya notice I was talkin' like a drunken Russ?

True. These numbers arent final im guessin and note my planes arent the most advanced but are good at their roles and they atleast outmatch the Soviets if not by a tiny bit.

Danelaw Scandinavia wrote:True. These numbers arent final im guessin and note my planes arent the most advanced but are good at their roles and they atleast outmatch the Soviets if not by a tiny bit.

yeah.
They are definitely not final.
I think I gotta retcon about 6 legions of Blitztruppen out of existence to make things work, but that works anyways cause I don't really need that many of em.
Also, I wanna work out whatever the heck my armed forces even are in the first place before I make things final.

The Sygarian Regime wrote:Emperor Sygarius hosts Gladiatorial games within Konstantinopilus! Inviting the leaders of PINGS (thanks for those btw)! The Gladiators will be the most notorious criminals in the empire! Who ever wins earns their freedom or just dies by wounds! The leaders will also receive gift baskets of the finest Nonscian wine with packs of Lerasian chocolates.

A simple goodwill to one leader to another, with entertainment!

Your repulsive blood sports are of no interest to the Congregation. Do not make such an offer again.

Wersh wrote:Jaden smiles lovingly at his wonderful babe.

"I love you."

"I love you dear."

The Death Syndicate wrote:yeah.
They are definitely not final.
I think I gotta retcon about 6 legions of Sturmtruppen out of existence to make things work, but that works anyways cause I don't really need that many of em.
Also, I wanna work out whatever the heck my armed forces even are in the first place before I make things final.

Yeah. But most easier and cost effective for Ships is making the Strongest and Flagships more Light Battlecruisers and the Support Ships for your Carrier should be more Heavy Cruiser which have better armor while losing some Weaponry is a good tradeoff because they can do the same things just more cost effective. And that's why I lowered my Briton Class(Numbers for weapons not final but it has a lot, putting the Zumwalt to Shame with good Maneuverability with More than Decent Armor but it's a pain to make and maintain. That's why it's the Flagships)

Brethren wrote:Your repulsive blood sports are of no interest to the Congregation. Do not make such an offer again.
"I love you dear."

see, this is why we shouldn't have made peace with them. (this is OOC to remind people)

Golbad wrote:see, this is why we shouldn't have made peace with them. (this is OOC to remind people)

Oh Hmm Maybe I shouldn't go but my Leader isnt there to really see the Gladitorial Games he is there to see the Country of Sygarian Regime and their people. (He is not personally a fan of blood sports but he loves visiting areas.)

Danelaw Scandinavia wrote:Yeah. But most easier and cost effective for Ships is making the Strongest and Flagships more Light Battlecruisers and the Support Ships for your Carrier should be more Heavy Cruiser which have better armor while losing some Weaponry is a good tradeoff because they can do the same things just more cost effective. And that's why I lowered my Briton Class(Numbers for weapons not final but it has a lot, putting the Zumwalt to Shame with good Maneuverability with More than Decent Armor but it's a pain to make and maintain. That's why it's the Flagships)

Yeah, yeah, I get it.
Look, I gotta halve the amount of escort battlegroups, cause each one is 4 heavy battlecruisers, 2 escort carriers, 6 cruisers, 6 AA cruisers, 16 Destroyers.
And then some more. Also, where the heck is your factbook with this stuff?

Golbad wrote:see, this is why we shouldn't have made peace with them. (this is OOC to remind people)

Indeed, we should have slaughtered hundreds of other people in addition to their arena victims.

Brethren wrote:Indeed, we should have slaughtered hundreds of other people in addition to their arena victims.

*cracking neck*
I got some bunker-busting bombs with your name on it. Your sacred keeps can't hold back high velocity, high altitude ground shattering destruction.

Fun Fact: Aivintis, Seleyth, Mangar, Marnacia, Waerham, Malkkad, Justizpalast, Girrmaen, Castenor, and Fimbulvetr all exist within the same universe, the universe in which the Tales of Aivintis take place. This is considered the canon timeline for all of these nations, no matter what RPs they used to be involved with, with the exception of Seleyth, which also has a canon timeline on Valsora.

The Death Syndicate wrote:Yeah, yeah, I get it.
Look, I gotta halve the amount of escort battlegroups, cause each one is 4 heavy battlecruisers, 2 escort carriers, 6 cruisers, 6 AA cruisers, 16 Destroyers.
And then some more. Also, where the heck is your factbook with this stuff?

No time really. And Still figuring numbers out. (But your Tanks can be believable especially due to how the Germans were able to do stuff like that, Artillery Grade Weapons especially due to the Jagdpanzer).

Aivintis wrote:Fun Fact: Aivintis, Seleyth, Mangar, Marnacia, Waerham, Malkkad, Justizpalast, Girrmaen, Castenor, and Fimbulvetr all exist within the same universe, the universe in which the Tales of Aivintis take place. This is considered the canon timeline for all of these nations, no matter what RPs they used to be involved with, with the exception of Seleyth, which also has a canon timeline on Valsora.

Alright, let me get this straight; there's a Lerasiverse?!

Brethren wrote:"I love you dear."

Jaden snuggles closer to his wife, and looks at his daughter held securely in his arms.

"No one will ever hurt you... either of you... this I promise..."

The Death Syndicate wrote:*cracking neck*
I got some bunker-busting bombs with your name on it. Your sacred keeps can't hold back high velocity, high altitude ground shattering destruction.

We've agreed MANY times to do fun RP instead of military.

Wersh wrote:*How many hours later?*

*Yes*

Brethren wrote:We've agreed MANY times to do fun RP instead of military.

I've tried it...but let's say War comes knocking at the door.

Danelaw Scandinavia wrote:No time really. And Still figuring number out. (But your Tanks can be believable especially due to how the Germans were able to do stuff like that, Artillery Grade Weapons especially due to the Jagdpanzer).

I mean, yeah, but I can do better. The tortoise can chuck itself into a lake cause I am gonna replace it with the Grundgestein, which is basically if the Sturmtiger and OU's reaper (I know its the Stridsvagn but I dont care) and it will recycle some old guns.

The Death Syndicate wrote:I mean, yeah, but I can do better. The tortoise can chuck itself into a lake cause I am gonna replace it with the Grundgestein, which is basically if the Sturmtiger and OU's reaper (I know its the Stridsvagn but I dont care) and it will recycle some old guns.

True and I plan to use old Tanks, (Shavaran, Kampfian, Charitan and others which were left) to eventually make new Tanks.

Danelaw Scandinavia wrote:I've tried it...but let's say War comes knocking at the door.

And considering I've already said OOC that I don't want to fight him, and then said it again, and then said it again, and then said it again etc., met with "okay sounds good" type stuff every time, I'll treat it as personally offensive if he keeps knocking.

Wersh wrote:Jaden snuggles closer to his wife, and looks at his daughter held securely in his arms.

"No one will ever hurt you... either of you... this I promise..."

Esk chuckles and starts to play with his hair. "Back atcha. I'd kidnap a hundred pig babies for you dear."

Brethren wrote:Esk chuckles and starts to play with his hair. “Back atcha. I'd kidnap a hundred pig babies for you dear."

What?

Peatiktist wrote:*Yes*

*oh lord...*

Brethren wrote:
Esk chuckles and starts to play with his hair. "Back atcha. I'd kidnap a hundred pig babies for you dear."

Jaden smiles and let's himself be pet.

«12. . .38,72438,72538,72638,72738,72838,72938,730. . .39,56239,563»

Ad From Max

Providence: The new novel by Max Barry, creator of NationStates