by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .39,43439,43539,43639,43739,43839,43939,440. . .41,53541,536»

Ode to joy music

Ode to joy music wrote:Hello

Sup

Dreamersistan, Joao 3005, and Ode to joy music

DarKspawnerreich wrote:Sup

pus

I'm thinking up my SW duology or trilogy further. It's definitely better than the trash trilogy of recent days, I think

Stellar Colonies wrote:People say I have the smallest hands, they’re all wrong wrong, I have the biggest hands, the most beautiful hands, people compliment me on my hands, I’m told “Donald, what moisturizer do you use, your hands are so soft and beautiful”, I tell ‘em I just use the best moisturizer, the best kind to make your hands nice and beautiful, and shiny too, I use my beautiful hands like mirrors in the morning when I am readying for a campaign speech for my next term, it’ll be my best term yet, lots of great big stuff happening in the next years, it’ll be fantastic...

Edit: This does not reflect on my politics, just as an aside.

donald no

the fake hand market's gonna explode now and its all your damn fault

Zukchiva wrote:donald no

the fake hand market's gonna explode now and its all your damn fault

Silence Zukie Sanders

Dreamersistan wrote:haLF LIfe is amazing. Just amazing.

By the Talitoa and the Pakitsk its good gaming

And I think this is the first game that really makes use of the power of modeling our heads and hands and fingers in the VR world. It's really heartening. I think I might get into games more, if we have more stuff like this.

If you like that, you should play the new walking simulator that came out a few months ago. Much fun there is in walking!

Brethren wrote:Dude, this isn't permanent, I'm just not active rn because *oof ouch bone hurting seizure noises.* Quit yer Mibano-whining.

;-;

Zukchiva wrote:donald no

the fake hand market's gonna explode now and its all your damn fault

You are... a small handed individual..
You are part of... the democrapic fake news MEDIA...
SAD!!

We're gonna be winning, folks, we're winning SO MUCH.. MTEPGaaaa*!

* Make TEP Garbage Again

DarKspawnerreich wrote:Silence Zukie Sanders

Ooh, isn't THAT nice.. here we see EK, one of the millionayahs and billionayahs, trying to tell us to be quiet.. While they and the 1 percent are looting every nation that should have a minimun war-age of 15 bucks... We have... to change.. our system..

Premiums on posts... GONE!
Special lobbyist viziers.. GONE!
Leather skinned overlords.. GONE!

<disconnects Zukchiva's internet and gibs to Brethren for extra entertainment>

Dreamersistan wrote:You are... a small handed individual..
You are part of... the democrapic fake news MEDIA...
SAD!!

We're gonna be winning, folks, we're winning SO MUCH.. MTEPGaaaa*!

* Make TEP Garbage Again

Ooh, isn't THAT nice.. here we see EK, one of the millionayahs and billionayahs, trying to tell us to be quiet.. While they and the 1 percent are looting every nation that should have a minimun war-age of 15 bucks... We have... to change.. our system..

Premiums on posts... GONE!
Special lobbyist viziers.. GONE!
Leather skinned overlords.. GONE!

I'm gonna build a HUGE WALL! And make the South Pacific pay for it! I'm gonna create jobs and make huge towers!

DarKspawnerreich wrote:I'm gonna build a HUGE WALL! And make the South Pacific pay for it! I'm gonna create jobs and make huge towers!

You sound like a 4-year old with a LEGO set

Aka trump

So

Well done

<smacks u>

EL VALSORA TIMES
=EST. MAY 31ST, 2019=

Welcome to El Valsora Times, the RMB's only quick recap for the most important/interesting roleplays! This dispatch is to give a tiny bit of information about this bulleting, as well as a place for you to access previous resources easily!

Because I'm not wasting my factbook space for a news bulletin that may have more than 40 issues before its end. (If not more.)


Paper Breakdown
What each part of the current bulletin are about.

World News By Continent: This section gives you, the reader, highlights on the current going-ons on the world of Valsora. It is separated by which continent the specific piece of news is occurring on.

Highlights can include invasions, coups, terrorist attacks, festivals, weddings, international summits, and other events that can concern many Valsoran nations!

Out of Character News: This is news pertaining to Valsora as well, but specifically about happenings and going-ons that are not occurring in roleplay. This can include changes of East Pacifican law that affect the RMB, festivals that pertain to roleplay, opening/closing of alternate Valsora roleplays, and other events.

Activity Meter: A meter ranging from 1-9, with 1 being no activity at all, to 9 being extremely fast activity. Valsora generally has an activity level of 4-7 as of June 1st, 2019. This section will also offer a (possible) explanation for the activity levels of Valsora.

The topics banned for advertising are recruitment advertisements for other regions, and/or in-character advertisements for any roleplay entity (excludes NS Gameplay and NS Government Roleplay).

If you're confused about this, simply send me a telegram and I'll tell you if your advertisement is acceptable or not.

Endnotes: This section is usually spoilered. It's basically just information needed to make known to the readers, specific for that issue. ^_^


Frequently Asked Questions

- How often will this be updated?
In all honesty, I do not know. It simply depends on how much I have been paying attention to Valsora's roleplay, and thus how much news I know about.

So to answer the question... we'll see what happens.


Previous Issues


What People Say about El Valsora Times
Totally Not Edited + No Context!

Felter- This is amazing.
Shavara- ...it's awesome!
Usualstan- Ooooh.
New Wisconsin Empire- *applaudes good journalism*
Fraxhemark- Love it.

If you wish for me to remove your "quote", simply reach out to me and I'll remove it.


Quick Notes

- If you wish to copy this bulletin, feel free to do so! However, you MUST credit me somehow. It doesn't have to be immediately apparent, but someone should be able to find it if they go searching for it.

And only use it as a TEMPLATE, which means your "copy" can be organized similarly to mine, but the EXACT CONTENT must be different.

- Unless it's complimenting the bulleting, please send suggestions, comments you wanna see on the issues, and/or news you wish to add by TG. If you don't send it by TG, I may send it. Or I may forget and not add it to the issue, which is why TGs are preferable.

- Unless I give someone permission to use this exact bulletin, this is the ONLY "El Valsora Times" to exist. If someone else is using THIS EXACT FACTBOOK, or an EXACT REPLICA of one of my issues, please report it to me or the mods. NationStates gives ownership of dispatches and factbooks to the people who write them, so someone who copies your dispatches/factbooks without your consent is plagiarizing. :D


About Me

Mah name is Zukchiva! I'm currently a highschooler somewhere in the Western Hemishpere of Earth!

I've been in the East Pacific for my entire time in NS, which, as of now, is around a year and a half. I hold a few government positions and have served TEP for some time. I use this nation for both TEP's forum roleplay and Valsora. :)

I have many friends on this site, and I love all of them. I would do a list, but I'd forget someone and some people would be hurt at not being included. (On the forget someone part, I have a few friends who disappear for long periods of time, so I forget to add them since their names aren't prominent in my mind.)

My favorite region is obviously TEP, with UDS being runner-up. (I've been ambassador there for a long while, and the Discord community is pretty awesome, if inactive.)

Read factbook

Anyone have any comments on this piece of journalism so that I may add it in? :>

Peatiktist wrote:You want more RP?
I can do that.

Just say the word.

Sure, we can do that, but I'll pause everytime I decide to make a response to Duk.

The Angel of Charity wrote:

Hajira was furious as she stormed into the situation room. Her generals snapped to attention as she entered, knuckles white as she clutched at her daily briefing. She nodded as they bowed, before slamming down a mission folder onto the hardwood table. As her generals looked on in shock, she took a deep breath and composed herself. She jabbed one finger down at the folder; "Make this happen! Before the day is up, I want to see movement!"

It was nothing close to measured, nothing like a calm controlled fury, she was practically screaming. There was a small jolt throughout the room, as if a gun had been fired. Cautiously, a grizzled man, with a greying beard and wrinkled face, took the folder, and slid open the contents, before his eyes widened.

"This plan?" He asked, his face paling. Marianne, from her seat at the table, leaned over to take a look. As her eyes fell over the title, her eyebrows shot up.

"Did I f-cking stutter?! Execute the plan within the week, or I shall have you all shot."

Marianne looked up at the young empress, her expression hovering between worry and some awe. "Dear, are you sure this is the best plan? This is extreme even by my standards. If I were you, I'd just raze their capital and string up the heads of their leaders. This is a bit extreme."

Hajira simply nodded, and as she turned to leave, the war room fell into a rush of whispers, as the file on the desk was passed about. They want war? Those a*sholes will get war. She quietly fumed; They can't simply expect us to back down, no one can support our enemies and live. Even as our bluff was called, they shall pay, and they shall pay dearly. If Charitia is seen as this weak by the world, their is only one remedy. To kill as we have never killed before.

She was vaguely aware that her head hurt like fire, and as her vision swam, she staggered into her room. Slowly she unclenched her fists, and quietly sank into her bed. As she lay there, she seemed to melt, the hardened, angry persona leaving her, until she seemed small and insignificant once more. This was when she began to sob.

-------
The Fubuki naval base was filled with the roar of missile launches, as the attack on its surroundings began. Already, amphibious assault ships were leaving port, escorted by the monstrous forms of the Supercarriers that resided at the naval base. The contrails of jet aircraft filled the air like lacework, and the endless plumes of missile smoke had turned the sky into a milky blue. This was only the beginning of the end for Sierran control of Shiro, however.

Over the cities and ports, over military depots and fortifications, the mighty airgroups of the strike fleet could be seen, sowing death and despair upon the hapless military below with thousands of pounds of ordnance. Already, strategic bombers were taking the air, loaded down with massive payloads. The strike witches were bearing down on the hapless San sierran fleet, blindsided by a mix of jamming and complete destruction of the island's surveillance systems.

"We have the target in sight." Amiya's helmet hissed, as a small red indicator showed upon her screen. A type-170 was an unusual aircraft, relying on two stealthy drones controlled by IRIS to do reconnaissance for it. At this point, all the enemy could see would be an intermittent contact flitting 20 kilometers out, fitted with a scanning array radar that made it near impossible to track.

"We have contact with the enemy destroyer, fire at will." Her group leader stated, and Amiya smiled. This was the revenge for the death empire, and she would gladly take it. Her aircraft shook as it fired off it's payload, eight small missiles meant to penetrate the missile storage systems of the enemy warship, and turn it into a fireball.

The high command for the Fubuki naval base was exuberant, and general Kobashiya was grinning like a madman. This was already going far better then expected, and would only get better. The din of alarms, roar of launches, and the shouting of men only added to the thrill in the room. This, this was war.

"Sir, fourty aircraft, from Shavara, heading towards our airspace, the destroyer Yuuko and Zaiho are in range, and we have contact via the Linho's CAP. Shall we engage?"

"Turn them to dust, we're onto the next stage of our operation."

The destroyer Yuuko banked hard as it prepared to engage. From its endless rows of missile cells, fire erupted from port after port as it emptied its silos of missiles. 150 surface to air missiles blanketed the sky, adding to the assault from the Fubuki island air group towards the hapless Sierran air group. A cheer erupted on deck as the last missile left its hangar, joining the endless stream of smoke that blanketed the sky.

By now, heavy fuel was burning in the bays of military ports and the clean waters of Shiro, blanketing the islands in dark black smoke. In the nearby ports the black smoke of ruined warships filled the air, twisted wrecks of warships and bodies choking the bays. As the screams and sirens filled the air, a steady thrum filled the air, the roar of helicopter rotors. What few radars were still operational picked up swarms of anti-radiation missiles heading their way as, high in the sky, swarms of jets made their way to begin crushing any visible signs of resistance. The war, which had begun mere hours ago, was already crushing in its success.

-------

On the Charitian border with Kianhua, Marianne walked off of her personal helicopter, towards the general of the eastern forces. Her olive green trench coat flew about her in a craze, joining the her long black hair as it gave into the wind. She bore a black binder in her hand, and on her face was a grim look of resolution.

"General Marianne, a pleasant surprise, what are you here for today?" The man asked, as she approached.

"Hajira has authorized operation decay. I'm here to oversee you carry it out." She responded bluntly, handing him the binder. He paled at her words, and turned to walk along with her.

"Operation decay is the most radical operation plan we have on Orientalis, done under purely theoretical terms. You can't mean that she's serious. Even you thought it was overboard."

"This is certainly more distasteful then I'm used to. However, we must carry it our before Kianhua finishes moving their soldiers. They plan for a massive buildup, and we must catch them before that." Marianne stated calmly.

"But why this? You were doting over your sweet niece not long before."

"I made a mistake. We can only see if she goes back as time goes on. I wanted her to be more like me, and that may have been a mistake."

-------
OPERATION DECAY; START
In the plaza of the imperial capital, a hundred executives stood, hands tied behind their backs and blindfolded. These were Kianhua corporate executives, rounded up from around the country to mark the start of decay. And this, would mark the start of Hajira's plan. She stood before them, a hundred palace guard holding assault rifles behind her. In her hand she gripped a pistol, and as she raised it to aim at the hapless victims before her, a smile grew on her face.

She seemed to freeze, her arm tensing, but her finger refused to move. For a second, she seemed to waver, staggering back half a step, before regaining her composure. Then, she pulled the trigger, and thus died the first victim of operation decay. Scarlet blood sprayed across the plaza, as the imperial guard leveled their own rifles, and joined in.

Charitia never declared war. The attack happened the second Hajira pulled the trigger. A massive cyberattack across Shinnokawa and Kianhua, targeting hospitals, power plants, cell phone companies, and a countless other public utilities. A wave of anti-sattelite missiles aimed to crash Kianhua's internet, television, and datalink access. A mass assault of anti-radiation missiles, jamming signals, and coordinated missile strikes on airfields. A mass wave of aircraft, sent surging across the border, to crush the immediate defenses under waves of missile assaults and cannon fire, supporting by enough artillery fire to level a forest. This, would be the start, to operation decay.


Kianhua
Shavara

I liek it
will respond later

Zukchiva wrote:
EL VALSORA TIMES
=EST. MAY 31ST, 2019=

Welcome to El Valsora Times, the RMB's only quick recap for the most important/interesting roleplays! This dispatch is to give a tiny bit of information about this bulleting, as well as a place for you to access previous resources easily!

Because I'm not wasting my factbook space for a news bulletin that may have more than 40 issues before its end. (If not more.)


Paper Breakdown
What each part of the current bulletin are about.

World News By Continent: This section gives you, the reader, highlights on the current going-ons on the world of Valsora. It is separated by which continent the specific piece of news is occurring on.

Highlights can include invasions, coups, terrorist attacks, festivals, weddings, international summits, and other events that can concern many Valsoran nations!

Out of Character News: This is news pertaining to Valsora as well, but specifically about happenings and going-ons that are not occurring in roleplay. This can include changes of East Pacifican law that affect the RMB, festivals that pertain to roleplay, opening/closing of alternate Valsora roleplays, and other events.

Activity Meter: A meter ranging from 1-9, with 1 being no activity at all, to 9 being extremely fast activity. Valsora generally has an activity level of 4-7 as of June 1st, 2019. This section will also offer a (possible) explanation for the activity levels of Valsora.

The topics banned for advertising are recruitment advertisements for other regions, and/or in-character advertisements for any roleplay entity (excludes NS Gameplay and NS Government Roleplay).

If you're confused about this, simply send me a telegram and I'll tell you if your advertisement is acceptable or not.

Endnotes: This section is usually spoilered. It's basically just information needed to make known to the readers, specific for that issue. ^_^


Frequently Asked Questions

- How often will this be updated?
In all honesty, I do not know. It simply depends on how much I have been paying attention to Valsora's roleplay, and thus how much news I know about.

So to answer the question... we'll see what happens.


Previous Issues


What People Say about El Valsora Times
Totally Not Edited + No Context!

Felter- This is amazing.
Shavara- ...it's awesome!
Usualstan- Ooooh.
New Wisconsin Empire- *applaudes good journalism*
Fraxhemark- Love it.

If you wish for me to remove your "quote", simply reach out to me and I'll remove it.


Quick Notes

- If you wish to copy this bulletin, feel free to do so! However, you MUST credit me somehow. It doesn't have to be immediately apparent, but someone should be able to find it if they go searching for it.

And only use it as a TEMPLATE, which means your "copy" can be organized similarly to mine, but the EXACT CONTENT must be different.

- Unless it's complimenting the bulleting, please send suggestions, comments you wanna see on the issues, and/or news you wish to add by TG. If you don't send it by TG, I may send it. Or I may forget and not add it to the issue, which is why TGs are preferable.

- Unless I give someone permission to use this exact bulletin, this is the ONLY "El Valsora Times" to exist. If someone else is using THIS EXACT FACTBOOK, or an EXACT REPLICA of one of my issues, please report it to me or the mods. NationStates gives ownership of dispatches and factbooks to the people who write them, so someone who copies your dispatches/factbooks without your consent is plagiarizing. :D


About Me

Mah name is Zukchiva! I'm currently a highschooler somewhere in the Western Hemishpere of Earth!

I've been in the East Pacific for my entire time in NS, which, as of now, is around a year and a half. I hold a few government positions and have served TEP for some time. I use this nation for both TEP's forum roleplay and Valsora. :)

I have many friends on this site, and I love all of them. I would do a list, but I'd forget someone and some people would be hurt at not being included. (On the forget someone part, I have a few friends who disappear for long periods of time, so I forget to add them since their names aren't prominent in my mind.)

My favorite region is obviously TEP, with UDS being runner-up. (I've been ambassador there for a long while, and the Discord community is pretty awesome, if inactive.)

Read factbook

Anyone have any comments on this piece of journalism so that I may add it in? :>

My comment is that it's not May 31st 2019 anymore,

Get r3kt updated boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Dreamersistan wrote:You sound like a 4-year old with a LEGO set

Aka trump

So

Well done

<smacks u>

Dreamer is a socialist communist who wishes to establish a North Korean like dictatorship! He wants to open our borders and let gangs and drugs enter our country!

DarKspawnerreich wrote:Dreamer is a socialist communist who wishes to establish a North Korean like dictatorship! He wants to open our borders and let gangs and drugs enter our country!

Dreamersistan, is this true?

Dreamersistan wrote:pus

I'm thinking up my SW duology or trilogy further. It's definitely better than the trash trilogy of recent days, I think

Just had a dream I started in a fourth trilogy. And it was good.

DarKspawnerreich wrote:Dreamer is a socialist communist who wishes to establish a North Korean like dictatorship! He wants to open our borders and let gangs and drugs enter our country!

Guilty as char-

I mean, Wrong

Oh, Mr Trump.. This is.. uttah howagwash.. You <points> are the one meeting dictatus and monstus.. Trump is best friends.. with Kim.... Jon.... UN..

Is it wrowang to want health cayah for everyone? Guilty

Is it wrowang to want everybody in America not have to do 2 or 3 jobs to survive? Guilty

Is it wrowang to want good paying jobs and a minimum wage of 15 bucks an howa? Then I'm guilty

Of wanting nothing mowah, than a fayah and compassionate USA. Thank you

Dreamersistan wrote:Guilty as char-

I mean, Wrong

Oh, Mr Trump.. This is.. uttah howagwash.. You <points> are the one meeting dictatus and monstus.. Trump is best friends.. with Kim.... Jon.... UN..

Is it wrowang to want health cayah for everyone? Guilty

Is it wrowang to want everybody in America not have to do 2 or 3 jobs to survive? Guilty

Is it wrowang to want good paying jobs and a minimum wage of 15 bucks an howa? Then I'm guilty

Of wanting nothing mowah, than a fayah and compassionate USA. Thank you

Lies! I am one of the greatest Presidents in US history as of late! You simply want an anarchic society where no one has to work!

DarKspawnerreich wrote:Lies! I am one of the greatest Presidents in US history as of late! You simply want an anarchic society where no one has to work!

<beep>

You used words Trump wouldn't know in 7 lifetimes

YOU LOSE!

<USA is now a communist paradise where everybody prints free money at home and enjoy TikTok 22 hours a day while workplaces become decrepit buildings where jungle animals have set up base>

Me: Teacher, can I go to the bathroom?

Teacher: Why didn't you use the bathroom during lunch?

Bathroom during lunch: A Satanic ritual.

Dreamersistan wrote:<beep>

You used words Trump wouldn't know in 7 lifetimes

YOU LOSE!

<USA is now a communist paradise where everybody prints free money at home and enjoy TikTok 22 hours a day while workplaces become decrepit buildings where jungle animals have set up base>

NOOOOOOO

*Trump's wall proceeds to fall on me*

DarKspawnerreich wrote:Lies! I am one of the greatest Presidents in US history as of late! You simply want an anarchic society where no one has to work!

(Upper biden entrrs the room)
What he said. Except me because I was actually predident. I think.

DarKspawnerreich wrote:NOOOOOOO

*Trump's wall proceeds to fall on me*


Trumpty Dumpty dreamed of a great wall,

Trumpty Dumpty had a great fall,

All McConnell lobbyists and all Graham's lizardmen,

Couldnt put Trumpty Dumpty's hairpiece together again

«12. . .39,43439,43539,43639,43739,43839,43939,440. . .41,53541,536»

Advertisement