by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Empire of Tamriel Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12345. . .3,1243,125»

Post self-deleted by Imperial-Empire.

By the way, this is me, sorry about the big old 40 of OE in the picture, it's the only picture I had.

http://postimg.com/161000/snapshot-160664.jpg

I've applied for the WA position, just waitin for an answer. What happened to the other guys. Lesbo Skyrim and Dragonborn?

Imperial-Empire wrote:I've applied for the WA position, just waitin for an answer. What happened to the other guys. Lesbo Skyrim and Dragonborn?

I think there offline right now... But the invitation from the WA should be in your email

Yeah, I'm still waiting but the email still isnt there. I've replied a couple of times, lets see if they send it.

i also gottta refix he factbooks so people can understand them better, since small parts were edited for a different region, but that''s ok I can fix them by sunday.

So I gotta ask, who did you telegram to ask who I am since my other main nation in TN is NCR?

Was is Jacksistan? HE's a good friend of mine.

Imperial-Empire wrote:So I gotta ask, who did you telegram to ask who I am since my other main nation in TN is NCR?

Was is Jacksistan? HE's a good friend of mine.

Yea, I seem him in the factbook and thought I see if he knew your main one.

Sorry the WA is giving me a bit of trouble. I should be in within the next 24 to 72 hours though so I can act as your Potentate.

Imperial-Empire wrote:Sorry the WA is giving me a bit of trouble. I should be in within the next 24 to 72 hours though so I can act as your Potentate.

Yea, I'm on vacation right now with family but once your in WA mode then ill endourse you then its can be official.

Ok I'm back from vacation

I tried to change emails since it wasn't arriving and talk to a WA Mod. I should be good soon man. Until then, we should focus on recruiting new nations, or starting to arrange the Empire's government and who wants what provinces. (Morrowind for me).

You know what, I'm going to create a new nation, Morrowind, and have that one join the WA as Potentate, and the Imperial-Empire nation can just kind of be used for factbooks or whatever. I'll give you the password to it if you want to change anything, and we can decide what to keep, what to throw away, etc. etc.

Imperial-Empire wrote:You know what, I'm going to create a new nation, Morrowind, and have that one join the WA as Potentate, and the Imperial-Empire nation can just kind of be used for factbooks or whatever. I'll give you the password to it if you want to change anything, and we can decide what to keep, what to throw away, etc. etc.

Sounds good, I'm going to try and creat a recruiting campaign massege and a puppet nation to start the recruitment

Imperial-Empire wrote:You know what, I'm going to create a new nation, Morrowind, and have that one join the WA as Potentate, and the Imperial-Empire nation can just kind of be used for factbooks or whatever. I'll give you the password to it if you want to change anything, and we can decide what to keep, what to throw away, etc. etc.

Sounds good, I'm going to try and creat a recruiting campaign massege and a puppet nation to start the recruitment

Post self-deleted by Vault 8.

Is this region active? I'm thinking about sending an extremely TES-themed nation to this region, The an xileel.

Vault 8 wrote:Is this region active? I'm thinking about sending an extremely TES-themed nation to this region, The an xileel.

Well I am, I just get on and off every day to see if anyone els is...

Post self-deleted by The Emperor of Tamriel.

Yeah me too

Join the WA and we might be able to get things started people

Zanzibarya wrote:Yeah me too

That good at least some are.

Welcome Shysboren to The Empire of Tamriel.

Emperor my nation requests your assistance.
Albert Kreht

Zanzibarya wrote:Emperor my nation requests your assistance.
Albert Kreht

What is it?

I will forward the details privately.

«12345. . .3,1243,125»

Advertisement