by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Free Nations Region Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,4561,4571,4581,4591,4601,4611,462. . .1,4881,489»

Decitealis wrote:Iím craving apple juice and itís 10:30 pm and Iím sad cause I canít go anywhere to get it this late cause everywhereís closed. :(

Sad times.

Sad times indeed.

Forgot was in the WA on this nation. All yalls thirsty for endorsements :p

My AC is down and it won't get fixed until Tuesday! :(

I honestly only got 3 hours of sleep overall last night because of that.

Sorry this is so soon, but adios! I am going to become a Region. Not saying anyone has to, but you are free to join. If you are experienced with this site and join, I may call on you for help.

The Black market in my country is incredibly high 1,727,500,000,000 Euros it represents 5% of my GDP
And corruption is also a nightmare

World web and Indigoja

I'm trying to create an Anarcho-Primitivist society but its harder than I thought, my government starts to become corrupt, and technology inevitably advances.... sigh, such are the pitfalls of social stratification...

Hello

Firsthaf wrote:Hello

Greetings Firsthaf, from the fellow people of BOI

I soon hope this region shall provide more humour for us at the New Voltan Establishment (the countries governing body).

Indigoja wrote:I'm trying to create an Anarcho-Primitivist society but its harder than I thought, my government starts to become corrupt, and technology inevitably advances.... sigh, such are the pitfalls of social stratification...

I tried to create a completely militarized nation and somehow accidentally got rid of the entire police force.

Minas Motus wrote:I tried to create a completely militarized nation and somehow accidentally got rid of the entire police force.

Sometimes governing a nation be like "You Can't Always Get What You Want" by the Rolling Stones

Morning, FNR.

Hello!!

Hello

"Following new legislation in The Trident Union, Leader can often be found attempting to coax random citizens' cats down from trees."

Eeesh, I was just trying to be helpful...

The Trident Union wrote:"Following new legislation in The Trident Union, Leader can often be found attempting to coax random citizens' cats down from trees."

Eeesh, I was just trying to be helpful...

W-what are you talking about? Getting people's cats out of trees sounds very helpful to me!

Following new legislation in Tricastinie, the skeletons of lost tourists litter the ground of the Great Tricastiniean Desert

I'm not sure what's happened

I canít believe yíall are talking about your nations on a day dedicated to Decitealis. Disgusting.

Decitealis wrote:I canít believe yíall are talking about your nations on a day dedicated to Decitealis. Disgusting.

Happy your day than

Oestinitior wrote:Happy your day than

Why thank you:)

Decitealis wrote:Why thank you:)

You're welcome
Oh and it's my day tomorrow

Decitealis wrote:I canít believe yíall are talking about your nations on a day dedicated to Decitealis. Disgusting.

Oh, i-it's your special day today? Well, I hope you enjoy it!

Decitealis wrote:Every Day of the Year: Decitealis Day

Every. Single. Day. No exceptions.

Who-Knows-Where wrote:Oh, i-it's your special day today? Well, I hope you enjoy it!

Every dayís my special day, silly.

«12. . .1,4561,4571,4581,4591,4601,4611,462. . .1,4881,489»

Advertisement