by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The North Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .45,39645,39745,39845,39945,40045,40145,402. . .48,68748,688»

Now Jumany is like Wakanda, It's in isolation now.

Short story :

No trades, Autarky in place rn,

No immigration, Jumany for Jumanyans,

No emigration, Jumany is paradise itself ;)

No anything foreign btw.

54News , thank you :)

Central News Agency

New members of Commons to be proclaimed tomorrow

In the legislative election held on May 13, the Conservatives won 55 seats while they also prevailed in the overhang seats race with 59 seats. Exit polls suggest that the Conservatives won 114 seats, the Social Democrats with 82 and the Progressives with four. The winning candidates shall be proclaimed on May 24, alongside the senators.

Report by Sandra Castelo, 05/19/19

Aerilia and Jumany

Kerlodia wrote:No one fights simply because they want to fight. That's dumb.

Really?

Well good thing I'm not a minister of defense then...

Jumany, Estantia, and Metropolitan israel

Longsword01 wrote:Any fugitive criminal war criminal scientist or terrorist or freedom fighter or any one who is on the run from their home nation can seek refuge here in (nation)Longsword01(nation), unless you have committed crimes against Longsword01, and if you decide to take refuge you need to bring some sort of I'd or have the authorities chasing you and then you will be knocked out in 5 different ways then transported to a place in the country where you will be given a place to stay plus a temepary job and instructions from The ruler himself of the rules that you must follow plus a tempuary job trials till we find one in your area of Longsword01 that suits you or you are good at.

There is also a fact book on it In the factbook thingy
Also I'm not Sure if this counts as double posting?

Metropolitan israel

Aerilia wrote:It is?

So...we shouldn't go to war then?

Unless there's any other reason, no.

How does it work anyway?

Kerlodia wrote:No one fights simply because they want to fight. That's dumb.

That's not true. You're must be only hanging around a certain crowd.

Probably a good thing.

Estantia wrote:Unless there's any other reason, no.

How does it work anyway?

Oh...well the NPA isn't going to be happy hearing about this then...

And I don't know how it works, I'm only a Sergeant

Aerilia wrote:Oh...well the NPA isn't going to be happy hearing about this then...

And I don't know how it works, I'm only a Sergeant

I see

Aerilia wrote:Really?

Well good thing I'm not a minister of defense then...

Rules of engagement state that invading for no reason is a war crime.

Aerilia, Jumany, and Estantia

Krropezka wrote:Wait What Time Is It For You
Because Im Bad With Timezones

It's almost ten AM right now.

Puczovska wrote:It pings me, so yes. And there's a nice, cold corner in the gulag just for you if you like.

Oh, thanks!

Kerlodia wrote:Rules of engagement state that invading for no reason is a war crime.

Don't worry, we're trying to find a reason to inavde now

Now I have a question, does "They looked at us funny" count as a solid reason?

Aerilia wrote:Don't worry, we're trying to find a reason to inavde now

Now I have a question, does "They looked at us funny" count as a solid reason?

Not really

Central News Agency

Demonstrations staged in Brunswick; 15 shot dead

Anti-government demonstrators staged a protest earlier today, demanding government transparency and the swift end of political repression. The Civil Guard was summoned to intervene, shooting dead 15 demonstrators after a heated encounter. The President denied allegations that he ordered the shootings, but confirmed that he summoned the Civil Guard to "deal with those blabbering fools". A further 62 were severely injured.

Report by Ian Mueller, 05/19/19

Aerilia wrote:Don't worry, we're trying to find a reason to inavde now

Now I have a question, does "They looked at us funny" count as a solid reason?

Yes, definitely. BURN THE HERITICS!

Estantia wrote:Not really

Oh...

Sorry Dinoium "They looked at us funny" is not a solid reason to go to war with someone, who knew? Well certainly Estantia of course.

Marasume wrote:Yes, definitely. BURN THE HERITICS!

Now I'm getting mixed messages...

Aerilia wrote:Oh...

Sorry Dinoium "They looked at us funny" is not a solid reason to go to war with someone, who knew? Well certainly Estantia of course.

Now I'm getting mixed messages...

What? No! Of course not!? Weird....

Jumany wrote:Now Jumany is like Wakanda, It's in isolation now.

Short story :

No trades, Autarky in place rn,

No immigration, Jumany for Jumanyans,

No emigration, Jumany is paradise itself ;)

No anything foreign btw.

54News , thank you :)

Cool, do they have a resident with funny beard that looks like he was heartbroken and his friend that lost his right arm after so much work?

Gotta go buffalo
Adios Hippos
Ciao ciao, brown cow
See you soon Raccoon
Adieu Cockatoo
Better swish, Jellyfish
Chop chop, lollipop
Gotta run, skeleton
Goodbye Butterfly
Better shake rattle snake
Take care Polar bear
Stay sweet Parakeet
So long King Kong

Estantia and Lapathiya

Aerilia wrote:~schnip~

Territorio di Nessuno We got a bogie.

Guys I've changed ma beliefs to me now abortion is murder like we're glad to be alive rn let's make it a reality for other unborn babies as well. Ban abortions in yo nations for everything except if the mother's life depended on it don't do it if u don't agree with me :)

Drusselstein, Estantia, and Lapathiya

Aerilia wrote:Don't worry, we're trying to find a reason to inavde now

Now I have a question, does "They looked at us funny" count as a solid reason?

No.

Asthea wrote:Cool, do they have a resident with funny beard that looks like he was heartbroken and his friend that lost his right arm after so much work?

Hello Asthy-sam- *is shot by a sniper* Owie!

Jumany wrote:Guys I've changed ma beliefs to me now abortion is murder like we're glad to be alive rn let's make it a reality for other unborn babies as well. Ban abortions in yo nations for everything except if the mother's life depended on it don't do it if u don't agree with me :)

Good point.

Jumany

Jumany wrote:...we're glad to be alive rn...

Speak for yourself.
Just kidding

Drusselstein, Jumany, and Estantia

Lapathiya

Jumany wrote:Guys I've changed ma beliefs to me now abortion is murder like we're glad to be alive rn let's make it a reality for other unborn babies as well. Ban abortions in yo nations for everything except if the mother's life depended on it don't do it if u don't agree with me :)

In Lapathiya (SR):

—Abortion is murder, punishable by hanging

—Captured school shooters are tortured in barbaric ways before execution

—Muslims are stoned

—Capitalists and Fascists are deported or shot.

^^

Drusselstein, Jumany, and Estantia

Cats io ibex

«12. . .45,39645,39745,39845,39945,40045,40145,402. . .48,68748,688»

Advertisement