by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The North Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .46,23646,23746,23846,23946,24046,24146,242. . .48,58148,582»

Savaaria

Balestrian dervenia wrote:My nation is in anarchy. You must do it. One mammoth is coming for my house help me--*you hear gunshots then a different voice saying "This land is Badger territory now" then you hear static. After a few hours you hear a voice.* Give us your weapons NOW else you will suffer total defeat by our great gang.

Well, we’re just gonna go ahead and airlift away all the mammoths? Badgers? I’m not sure anymore.

Show

Post by Savaaria suppressed by Territorio di Nessuno.

Savaaria

Problem solved

Balestrian dervenia wrote:My nation is in anarchy. You must do it. One mammoth is coming for my house help me--*you hear gunshots then a different voice saying "This land is Badger territory now" then you hear static. After a few hours you hear a voice.* Give us your weapons NOW else you will suffer total defeat by our great gang.

-drops massive balls of something and releases gas that give away toxic fumes from the mammoths, bees and honey badger-

Savaaria

Post by Fuklandiastan suppressed by a moderator.

Show

Post by Balestrian dervenia suppressed by Territorio di Nessuno.

Balestrian dervenia

Savaaria wrote:Well, we’re just gonna go ahead and airlift away all the mammoths? Badgers? I’m not sure anymore.

GIVE US YOUR WEAPONS OR ELSE WE WILL TRAMPLE YOU OVER!!!! WE HAVE WAR MAMMOTHS!!!!!

Post by Fuklandiastan suppressed by a moderator.

Fuklandiastan, please stop cursing.

Fuklandiastan please be nice.

And don't triple post.

Balestrian dervenia

Territorio di Nessuno wrote:Fuklandiastan please be nice.

And don't triple post.

You made a little mistake there nessie.

I was granted citizenship and I’m now with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, but when I click on the link for the Diplomatic Corps or Mentoring And Training or Ambassador Reports on the email they sent me, I get an error that says “You do not have permission to open this page or perform this action.”

Balestrian dervenia wrote:You made a little mistake there nessie.

And why is that?

Post self-deleted by Balestrian dervenia.

Balestrian dervenia

Miruma wrote:And why is that?

One of those posts were my post.

Balestrian dervenia wrote:One of those posts were my post.

So... he's your puppet?

Show

Post by The Empire of Balestria suppressed by Territorio di Nessuno.

WOT!?!?!?!?!? I CANT CONTACT MY COLONY!!!!!!! Does anybody know what happened to my colony!?!?!?!?!? Savaaria , do you know what happened to my colony?????????

There's a bug in the telegram, the message cannot be 'already read' thing, it has been there for 2 days now

Savaaria, do you know what happened to my colony??????

United Island States of Southwest Asia wrote:I was granted citizenship and I’m now with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, but when I click on the link for the Diplomatic Corps or Mentoring And Training or Ambassador Reports on the email they sent me, I get an error that says “You do not have permission to open this page or perform this action.”

Also it says “Make sure to go to Contact Details and put JOIN for Foreign Affairs.”, when I go to my contact details and scroll down, I see various things like Facebook, Twitter etc. And I find a section that says “Join Foreign Affairs” and there’s a blank section to fill out, what do I write there?

everything is happening

Wardency wrote:everything is happening

Hey Wardency Do you know what happened to my colony??

United Island States of Southwest Asia wrote:Also it says “Make sure to go to Contact Details and put JOIN for Foreign Affairs.”, when I go to my contact details and scroll down, I see various things like Facebook, Twitter etc. And I find a section that says “Join Foreign Affairs” and there’s a blank section to fill out, what do I write there?

If you continue to scroll down you'll see

"Join WA Affairs:
Join Communications:
Join Culture:
Join Foreign Affairs:
Join Home Affairs:
"

Type "JOIN" in the foreign affairs thing and then press save changes

Aerilia wrote:If you continue to scroll down you'll see

"Join WA Affairs:
Join Communications:
Join Culture:
Join Foreign Affairs:
Join Home Affairs:
"

Type "JOIN" in the foreign affairs thing and then press save changes

Thank you

The Empire of Balestria wrote:Hey Wardency Do you know what happened to my colony??

i have no idea

Wardency wrote:i have no idea

How do I not know that you are a massimolandian spy trying to make the kingdom fall?????????

Savaaria

The Empire of Balestria wrote:Savaaria, do you know what happened to my colony??????

No

«12. . .46,23646,23746,23846,23946,24046,24146,242. . .48,58148,582»

Advertisement