by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Election 2020: Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls 16.9%, Caelapes 11.9%, Kuriko 9.9%, The Bigtopia 6.1%, McMasterdonia 5.4%, Racoda 3.2%, Valentine Z 3.0%, Wymondham 2.8%, 9003 2.4%, Jocospor 2.2%, Giovanniland 2.0%

The Region of WESC Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«1234567»

Duckrep wrote:A brave and true statement

We honor your contributions

The caden republic

I

Duckrep wrote:A brave and true statement

I have Unsupressed all that I supressed initially

The caden republic wrote:No I'm not

This is a blatant denial of a offensive statement, and horrible crime, that could offset peace in our nation.
Apologize immediately.

The caden republic

Duckrep wrote:I am a Cat, Why you so mean bra.

Why do you attack me ruthlessly in my own nation, and for mere crimes I have not committed

The caden republic wrote:Why do you attack me ruthlessly in my own nation, and for mere crimes I have not ccommited

CCOMITED!!!! WE MUST EXPELL THIS NAY SPELL FROM OUR GLORIUS NATION

The caden republic wrote:II have Unsupressed all that I supressed initially

cease use of this quote immediately it is being used to help a dictator save face when it was meant to congratulate a brave activist.

Slappee

VOTE FOR SLAPPEE AND YOUR CHILDREN WILL SURVIVE ANOTHER YEAR.

Duckrep

Slappee wrote:VOTE FOR SLAPPEE AND YOUR CHILDREN WILL SURVIVE ANOTHER YEAR.

That man is great. He should be our glorious leader.

Post self-deleted by The caden republic.

The caden republic

Slappee wrote:VOTE FOR SLAPPEE AND YOUR CHILDREN WILL SURVIVE ANOTHER YEAR.

This is a direct assault on the very integrity of The caden republic, and I wish good luck for both Slappee and Duckrep to have fine and well-fed peoples. However, You both hold offices in my Cabinet, and according to our laws, I can call a recall vote against your positions if I so object, please do not insult me again. You have both done splendid jobs at your positions, I do not wish to change that.

The caden republic

Slappee wrote:Everyone, we now have a embassy in the region of the embassy. The embassy’s goal is to link regions together, and have as many embassy’s linked as possible.

may you please send me their region?

Duckrep

The caden republic wrote:This is a direct assault on the very integrity of The caden republic, and I wish good luck for both Slappee and Duckrep to have fine and well-fed peoples. However, You both hold offices in my Cabinet, and according to our laws, I can call a recall vote against your positions if I so object, please do not insult me again. You have both done splendid jobs at your positions, I do not wish to change that.

I hold a elected position which can not be striped from me by you. You hold no power over me because you gave me no power, you have been undone by your own greed. You can not keep me in check so give me what I want or suffer my wrath. If you stop trying to impose your will on me we may be able to continue peacefully. If you continue expect backlash from the nations who stand for whats right. make your next move a careful one CR, because you are walking on thin ice.

Slappee

Duckrep wrote:I hold a elected position which can not be striped from me by you. You hold no power over me because you gave me no power, you have been undone by your own greed. You can not keep me in check so give me what I want or suffer my wrath. If you stop trying to impose your will on me we may be able to continue peacefully. If you continue expect backlash from the nations who stand for whats right. make your next move a careful one CR, because you are walking on thin ice.

Great! I 100 percent agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duckrep

VOTE FOR DUCKREP AND YOUR CHILDREN WILL SURVIVE ANOTHER YEAR.

Duckrep

The caden republic

I will agree with the result of the vote.

Duckrep

The caden republic

Duckrep has been appointed the Border Control officer, Congratulations. I have also appointed Biglads as Acting Homeland officer.

Duckrep

Post self-deleted by Villain land.

Post self-deleted by Villain land.

Post self-deleted by Villain land.

Villain land

The great Empire of Villain Land is now officially a member of WESC

The caden republic, Duckrep, and Slappee

The caden republic

I disagree with the proposed bill on military spending. I think we should be a pacifist Region, not one ruled by a dictator.

Post self-deleted by The caden republic.

Villain land

The caden republic wrote:I disagree with the proposed bill on military spending. I think we should be a pacifist Region, not one ruled by a dictator.

it is not dictatorial to have a purely defensive military, it is simply being prepared

Duckrep and Slappee

Villain land wrote:it is not dictatorial to have a purely defensive military, it is simply being prepared

I 100% agree. This is just like nato in the real world.

Slappee

Wired from The Thuria Pact at 13:00 Standard Thobian Time. Datestamp: March 1, 2018, Year of our Lord.

Start

Salutations;
If you are reading this then the Thurian Security Council has determined that it is within the interests of The Thuria Pact to open trade with your region or to bring your region under the military protection as given in the Thurian Domestication Act.

In the case of The Region of WESC, trade. The Thuria pact boasts many diverse industries, from Costa Kingbia’s industrial supplies to Thobia’s massive array of small arms. It is the belief of the council that you will find The Thuria Pact’s economic prowess to be an indispensable ally. We pride ourselves in our constant ability to provide support to our Allies in all matters, whether it be in the World Assembly, foreign conflicts, or just economic support.

We appreciate your extension of embassy and have accepted and established. The Thurian Security Council looks forward to the mutually beneficial venture that this embassy will provide.

Signed:
James E. Fall,
Chief Executor of Thuria,
Speaker of the Thobian Allied Senate.

HAIL THURIA!

Slappee

«1234567»

Advertisement