by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Region That Has No Big Banks Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«123456789. . .188189»

Socialism or gun control: Pick one.

Cuchuaye wrote:Socialism or gun control: Pick one.

That's a tough one... Probably socialism if I had to choose

Cuchuaye wrote:Socialism or gun control: Pick one.

I gotta disagree with my founder here. Gun control.

Trumptopiamerica

Can we raid Hydra?

Yodle wrote:That's a tough one... Probably socialism if I had to choose

That's a trick question

Trumptopiamerica wrote:Can we raid Hydra?

It would be useless to raid HYDRA because their region has an active founder. Raids can only cause real damage if they are done to founderless regions. Also, raiding is not a simple as it looks: it requires exact timing and precision.

Bernie nation, Oldmanzakk, Ansuriel, and Yodle

Prideful rainbow

Hello everybody!

Prideful rainbow wrote:Hello everybody!

Hello!

Cuchuaye wrote:Socialism or gun control: Pick one.

It is the right of the proletarian to rise up against their government should it become oppressive; True, uncorrupted Socialism cannot be achieved without allowing the workers the right to make their political statements heard to the government through a force of arms.

Yodle and Yoshimi

The marvel cinematic universe

The Age of the Geek

Hello once again friends. We just opened a poll in our region about Doctor Who, feel free to come vote on it! :) Love you all, PEACE!

We, from SSS, would like to celebrate the construction of our embassy between Brasilis and The Region That Has No Big Banks. Also, we would like to record our affection for Yodel and his knowledge and compassion demonstration at general assembly forum! May the world know our commitment to this friendship!

We meant Yodle (where you read Yodel).

In 2016 there are people that think abortion is dangerous,unnutural and not a right of the Mother.
I'm baffled.

Oldmanzakk wrote:In 2016 there are people that think abortion is dangerous,unnutural and not a right of the Mother.
I'm baffled.

Well, it all comes down to what they consider to be a "living being."

Bernie nation wrote:Well, it all comes down to what they consider to be a "living being."

What I found ironic is how conservatives use these arguments to try and support unborn life, yet once the child is born into poverty (assuming the parents wanted an abortion due to financial situations and/or age), conservatives all of a sudden don't care and want to eliminate the social welfare net. To me it seems more like they're just trying to control women through restricting the rights they have to their body.. But that's just my speculation on the matter.

Oldmanzakk and Ansuriel

Bernie nation wrote:Well, it all comes down to what they consider to be a "living being."

Yodle wrote:What I found ironic is how conservatives use these arguments to try and support unborn life, yet once the child is born into poverty (assuming the parents wanted an abortion due to financial situations and/or age), conservatives all of a sudden don't care and want to eliminate the social welfare net. To me it seems more like they're just trying to control women through restricting the rights they have to their body.. But that's just my speculation on the matter.

My personal opinion on the matter is that the possibly future Mother has to decide what to do.
The connection between future mother and future child is so strong that to me, there is no place for external decisions.
Abortion has to be a choice and despite hard, non one can decide apart from the possibly future Mother.

I think it is better to be not born at all than to be unwanted.

Ansuriel and Yodle

South sacred sauce wrote:We, from SSS, would like to celebrate the construction of our embassy between Brasilis and The Region That Has No Big Banks. Also, we would like to record our affection for Yodel and his knowledge and compassion demonstration at general assembly forum! May the world know our commitment to this friendship!

Why thank you good sir.

Oldmanzakk wrote:My personal opinion on the matter is that the possibly future Mother has to decide what to do.
The connection between future mother and future child is so strong that to me, there is no place for external decisions.
Abortion has to be a choice and despite hard, non one can decide apart from the possibly future Mother.
I think it is better to be not born at all than to be unwanted.

I agree. Bringing a child into the world who you know will hate or simply not want because you're forced to have it will do so much damage to a child's psyche that it would be cruel to subject an unknowing person to such an experience. One has to take into account the human life itself, but also the quality of life the person that you're bringing into the world will have. No government should have a say in what the mother chooses

Oldmanzakk and Ansuriel

Do our poll!
page=poll/p=64513

You are all invited to another SK party, this one being for those that enjoy pokemon.
Spread the experience and change your flag to a starter!

Pleasent Regards,
Sib

This post is making fun of "anarco"-capitalists

Thoughts on Wikileaks and the resignation of DWS?

Bernie nation wrote:Thoughts on Wikileaks and the resignation of DWS?

I'm so glad DWS is finally resigning, it was a long time coming. Honestly I'm not surprised by the Wikileaks emails, I've known they were doing everything they can to work against Sanders and his campaign. These, to me, are only revelations for the people who mindlessly consume and believe in everything the establishment media tells them.. Not true Sanders supporters who go and do their own research.

Bernie nation

Post self-deleted by Yodle.

If anyone has any constructive criticism for the flag, I will gladly apply any changes that would make it better.

«123456789. . .188189»

Advertisement