by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Region That Has No Big Banks Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«123456. . .188189»

Trumptopiamerica

The fact that a global warming denier is allowed to run for president is absurd

The socialist republic of russia

Haha!!!! I know, Trump is an idiot in every single possible way.

I sort of fell into the trap of believing the Democrats had fully altruistic intentions at the sit in at the US house of Congress but, I started to reconsider after I took my feels glasses off (I am the pres at a campus GSA and we had a guest speaker candle light vigil coming up, happened yesterday.) I realized that this is
1.) Part of the platform and a thing that 90% of Americans want so that makes sense to protest the blocking of a bill
2.) This paints the US Republican party in a very negative light which made trump take a nosedive in the polls.
3.) PARTY UNITY AND LOYALTY. There is no way that at this time where the RNC (Republican Party) and DNC (Democratic party) are hemorrhaging at an alarming rate the RNC absolutely destroyed and the DNC to join it that the Democrats wouldn't do this. They had the chance after countless numbers of massacres to pass this legislation and every time Americans have said "enough is enough". It is staged and they know it will have no immediate effect besides rein in some of the disenfranchised and win them the election. It's a very intelligent strategy but if you are open to looking at things from their nuanced perspectives you will see right through it.
I'm open to debate. I just thought I'd put my opinion out there.

The socialist republic of russia wrote:I think we need to know when we die because if we have unfinished stuff to do (like to apologise) and we are going to die soon, but you do not know that, you will have a heavy heart feeling shameful in heaven (or those evil ones, hell, but they would not care, would they).

I see what you mean, but if you know when you're going to die it will cause a lot of anxiety and worrying about the inevitable, whereas if you know how you don't have to think about it as much and you can live life knowing you have to leave no regrets behind which makes people happier in the end. So like, you could go and apologize in the present as opposed to postponing it to another time

Trumptopiamerica wrote:The fact that a global warming denier is allowed to run for president is absurd

Agreed.

The socialist republic of russia

Yodle wrote:I see what you mean, but if you know when you're going to die it will cause a lot of anxiety and worrying about the inevitable, whereas if you know how you don't have to think about it as much and you can live life knowing you have to leave no regrets behind which makes people happier in the end. So like, you could go and apologize in the present as opposed to postponing it to another time

Actually, I personally am not actually that scared of death because it is, as you say it, the inevitable. And if I am going to die, let us say, next year, an I know that, that means that God has decided that I have completed my mission on earth, meaning that my life has no more meaning to it.

I abstain ... why have the end to the story ? It's the best part!

Trumptopiamerica

Trump supporters are completely delusional about how well The Donald is polling. Hillary and Bernie beat Trump by a landslide. If Hillary loses, a lot supporters will come to us.

The socialist republic of russia wrote:Actually, I personally am not actually that scared of death because it is, as you say it, the inevitable. And if I am going to die, let us say, next year, an I know that, that means that God has decided that I have completed my mission on earth, meaning that my life has no more meaning to it.

Good point, what's the point in knowing how you'd die if you can determine when your purpose in life will be over

Nova cumberlandia

APSIA

#Trump 2k16

Nova cumberlandia wrote:#Trump 2k16

If you want. After all, your vote counts just as much as ours.

Nova cumberlandia

APSIA

Bernie nation wrote:If you want. After all, your vote counts just as much as ours.

I see you're a very understanding person.

Nova cumberlandia wrote:I see you're a very understanding person.

I try to be. If you don't mind, I'd like to hear your reasoning behind backing Trump.

Oldmanzakk and Ansuriel

Hey guys, if any of you haven't claimed land on the regional map you should send me a message and I can get you on it right away!

^Including any puppets you may have in the region :)

Nova cumberlandia

APSIA

Bernie nation wrote:I try to be. If you don't mind, I'd like to hear your reasoning behind backing Trump.

My views line up very closely with his.

Nova cumberlandia wrote:My views line up very closely with his.

Which of his positions/views do you identify most with, if you don't mind me asking

Trumptopiamerica

Yodle wrote:Which of his positions/views do you identify most with, if you don't mind me asking

I like Mcdonald's

Trumptopiamerica wrote:I like Mcdonald's

Same

Timor-ocidente

Have you guys seen any new movies recently?

Yodle wrote:Have you guys seen any new movies recently?

Uhm the latest movies I've seen recently are The Conjuring 2 (horror) and Er ist wieder da (brilliant comedy).

Greetings from The Global Socialists of Raggasprites! We're a casual LGBT and mental health region dedicated to left-wing politics and anti-fascism, especially anti-queerphobia. Funnily enough, a few of us (myself included) actually worked on the Bernie campaign in New Jersey! Solidarity with our socialist comrades!

Timor-ocidente, Oldmanzakk, Ansuriel, and Yodle

Ansuriel wrote:Uhm the latest movies I've seen recently are The Conjuring 2 (horror) and Er ist wieder da (brilliant comedy).

I've never heard of the latter, I'll have to check it out

Ansuriel wrote:Uhm the latest movies I've seen recently are The Conjuring 2 (horror) and Er ist wieder da (brilliant comedy).

How was The Conjuring 2?

Timor-ocidente

Oh God who decided Venezuela should be fascist in Hoi4 I'm pretty sure that's not remotely historically accurate in the slight goddarnit paradox i just want muh cheap oil imports

«123456. . .188189»

Advertisement