by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The South Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .20,57420,57520,57620,57720,57820,57920,580. . .20,77920,780»

Lily Pad Nation wrote:Itís that extra L isnít it? I knew I was missing something, maybe if I start putting Ls everywhere then the world will love me.

You should become Lillly!

Or Lllilly!

You Choose!

I havent been here for like days

Si-topia wrote:*huggles*
Cutie ^-^

Aw, you make me blush~ uwu

Volaworand wrote:Wait, I thought we were marrying her off against her will to wealthy TEP royalty, to cement our regional alliance?

We need to work on developing the next generation of lesbian warriors in TSP... I think we need to make Xena Warrior Princess required viewing in all schools to help us identify and develop appropriate candidates.

The Local Council should really get on that.

There might be more than a few crates of cassettes in the Madonna room...

There's is a reason I have to carry extra insurance specifically for my Madonna collection.

Stop judging me! I don't have a problem!

*is distracted by an ebay auction for a Ukrainian release Music album on cassette, the one produced by local label Одиссей and not Warner Bros Music EU or Maverick Records.... I already have those Ukrainian releases on both cassette and CD.*

Madonna room?
Wait, do i even want to know?

New Swedenona wrote:I havent been here for like days

welcome back.

IkJan wrote:Madonna room?
Wait, do i even want to know?

Everyone has a Madonna room, don't they?

It's simply required for daily living!

Yansu wrote:I have a hot temper, I don't like talking to people, I have incredibly high levels of Paranoia, I don't have the same interests as other people, I'm disgusting in my habits and just don't like being around loud crowds. I'm only relaxed around family, and even then, only my cousins and my nuclear family.

Yeah, same here, I'm quite shy and withdrawn and quiet myself both irl and here...
And usually keep my problems to myself rather than seek help...

The Solar System Scope wrote:*is a happy fox sausage*
Yeah... I'm not a very talkative person, and large people masses are scary...

Mhhh, you aren't scared like that when you're talking on the internet... in fact your quite social..

Commonwealth Of Astoria wrote:Good :)

Concrete Slab wrote:I've just been chilling during my gov. ban. How are you?

Fail

The Solar System Scope wrote:Aw, you make me blush~ uwu

I know
*smooch*
:3

The Solar System Scope wrote:*Debbie watches in awe while she tries and console me*

Don't worry, this too shall pass, but you can look forward to Economic Freedom (1st in TSP, 5th in the World) and Civil Rights (1st in TSP, 6th in the World)

Auphelia wrote:Is it really freedom if you're an anarchist state?

Does it really matter? All the bikers are interested in are the drugs.

Alice Parker wrote:Don't worry, this too shall pass, but you can look forward to Economic Freedom (1st in TSP, 5th in the World) and Civil Rights (1st in TSP, 6th in the World)
Does it really matter? All the bikers are interested in are the drugs.

But I find your lack of Beverage Sales disturbing... it's like you aren't even committed to a SPIT based economy at all!

Alrighty. The first RMB game of this term will be held sometime around 8:30PM EST tonight, which is in three hours. I'm open to suggestions on the game.

Aidenfieeld wrote:Alrighty. The first RMB game of this term will be held sometime around 8:30PM EST tonight, which is in three hours. I'm open to suggestions on the game.

Count up to 100,000 then count back down again!

(Please note, this is a joke, NHC!)

This delegate transition is taking foreveerrrrr..
Aaaaaackkkk...

The Filippinas wrote:This delegate transition is taking foreveerrrrr..
Aaaaaackkkk...

I was actually asked by Erinor to unendorse him...

The Filippinas wrote:Yeah, same here, I'm quite shy and withdrawn and quiet myself both irl and here...
And usually keep my problems to myself rather than seek help...
Mhhh, you aren't scared like that when you're talking on the internet... in fact your quite social..

With people I know, I am... It's much easier to get to know someone online...

Alice Parker wrote:Don't worry, this too shall pass, but you can look forward to Economic Freedom (1st in TSP, 5th in the World) and Civil Rights (1st in TSP, 6th in the World)
Does it really matter? All the bikers are interested in are the drugs.

No, I mean, I was sick. I don't really care about stats. :P

Aidenfieeld wrote:Alrighty. The first RMB game of this term will be held sometime around 8:30PM EST tonight, which is in three hours. I'm open to suggestions on the game.

Really, Aiden? Hmph...
*grumbles in European*

Si-topia wrote:I know
*smooch*
:3

All right, good night, my love~ 💙
*smooches back*

The Solar System Scope wrote:Really, Aiden? Hmph...
*grumbles in European*

Oh...sorry. I'll do it earlier sometime.

Good night, TSSS! ^-^

The Solar System Scope wrote:With people I know, I am... It's much easier to get to know someone online..

Mrrm, you are way more social compared to me then. Meaning you're not socially inhibited so shush.
Now, Nighty night~

Aidenfieeld wrote:I was actually asked by Erinor to unendorse him...

Me too, and a lot of people too, I was one of the ones who actually did unendorse him and I don't like that I did it >~<

The Solar System Scope wrote:All right, good night, my love~ 💙
*smooches back*

Goodnight sweetheart
*tucks you in, gives a kiss, and turns off the light*
Sleep well 💕

Alice Parker wrote:Does it really matter? All the bikers are interested in are the drugs.

Mm, yes, religion, "the opium of the people".

And opium.

That is also the opium of the people.

You know, of all the things that aren't opium, opium is not one of those things.

Volaworand wrote:But I find your lack of Beverage Sales disturbing... it's like you aren't even committed to a SPIT based economy at all!

Sober thieves don't get apprehended. SPIT is narcotic developed to keep the masses here pliable and controllable.

The Solar System Scope wrote:No, I mean, I was sick. I don't really care about stats. :P

I'm so sorry.I didn't know. I hope that you are feeling better now.

Auphelia wrote:Mm, yes, religion, "the opium of the people".

And opium.

That is also the opium of the people.

You know, of all the things that aren't opium, opium is not one of those things.

It's the SPIT that is passed off here as a benign drink when it's a narcotic to control the masses in TSP.

Alice Parker wrote:It's the SPIT that is passed off here as a benign drink when it's a narcotic to control the masses in TSP.

. . .

Oh, hush hush, dear.

There's no need to go telling people about that.

*cackles nervously*

Just drink your SPIT like a good girl.

Zess wrote:Hello.

Hello to you.

«12. . .20,57420,57520,57620,57720,57820,57920,580. . .20,77920,780»

Advertisement