by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The United Federations Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .5,1965,1975,1985,1995,2005,2015,202. . .5,2065,207»

ima check it out

Polarixid wrote:i waited, what now?

You solve issues write lore fact books try to get your favorite stats op and the ones dislike down, pretty much whatever you want, you might want to join role play, Iím in Urana Firma if you would like to join but I think you might be happy in the New world union

Greater Siberia-Mongolia wrote:You solve issues write lore fact books try to get your favorite stats op and the ones dislike down, pretty much whatever you want, you might want to join role play, Iím in Urana Firma if you would like to join but I think you might be happy in the New world union

ok thanks

Dabberwocky wrote:also I just created my nation's national anthem

https://musescore.com/asdia/scores/5713171

Nice, did you make it yourself?

Beatitas wrote:Nice, did you make it yourself?

yep

Dabberwocky wrote:also I just created my nation's national anthem

https://musescore.com/asdia/scores/5713171

cool,how did you do that?

Average income is a whole 250k, ADI is though 20k
90% tax. I'm pure socialist so why do i need tax

Coryanhafflaruda wrote:cool,how did you do that?

Musescore allows you to compose your own piece

Hooray! "Massive Tax Cut of 5 Percent" My taxes just gradually go up before huge tax cuts every week. For some reason, tax cuts make the people give up God.

Beatitas wrote:Hooray! "Massive Tax Cut of 5 Percent" My taxes just gradually go up before huge tax cuts every week. For some reason, tax cuts make the people give up God.

I wish I could have tax cuts. My tax rate has been going up a whole bunch since Iíve been improving my country. It used to stay under 10% but now itís at 30%

Coryanhafflaruda wrote:So you want to have a galaxy size amusement park in your nation.......cool! I will name it "Vooperian Multiversal Amusement Park"

just rename it 'Multiversal Amusment Park'

Aidviet Union wrote:I wish I could have tax cuts. My tax rate has been going up a whole bunch since Iíve been improving my country. It used to stay under 10% but now itís at 30%

*looks at own tax rate*

"The average income tax rate is 91.9%, and even higher for the wealthy."

Oh

Dabberwocky wrote:*looks at own tax rate*

"The average income tax rate is 91.9%, and even higher for the wealthy."

Oh

I imagine in your country, every month, this happened.

Person 1: I'm rich! 217,000 Dollars this month!
Tax collector: Not so fast, buddy.

Dabberwocky wrote:*looks at own tax rate*

"The average income tax rate is 91.9%, and even higher for the wealthy."

Oh

Oh god mine is 91.5% XD

Beatitas wrote:I imagine in your country, every month, this happened.

Person 1: I'm rich! 217,000 Dollars this month!
Tax collector: Not so fast, buddy.

haha

Dabberwocky wrote:haha

The Flyin also has a high tax rate

Hello

Hi.

Hey everyone, its sad to see that the region has officially dropped below 200 nations.

Marxist Germany Telegrammer wrote:Hey everyone, its sad to see that the region has officially dropped below 200 nations.

Man, and I'm still as inactive and bad at this as I was when it was massive.

People will keep on leaving and leaving, till only a shell remains, reminder of past glory.

Does anyone know a good flag designer? I think it's time I give up my generic Swiss flag.

Beatitas wrote:Does anyone know a good flag designer? I think it's time I give up my generic Swiss flag.

fakeflag.net allows you to customize flags

Dabberwocky wrote:fakeflag.net allows you to customize flags

I was also looking to make my own flag. Thanks Dabberwocky.

«12. . .5,1965,1975,1985,1995,2005,2015,202. . .5,2065,207»

Advertisement