by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Wolf Clan Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .688689690691692693694. . .711712»

Glad to have embassies opened between both regions.

North American Imperial State wrote:Glad to have embassies opened between both regions.

Any of you guys like to participate in the upcoming military rp or poem entry ?

Alpha Wolf wrote:Any of you guys like to participate in the upcoming military rp or poem entry ?

I will ask my region.

Alpha Wolf wrote:Any of you guys like to participate in the upcoming military rp or poem entry ?

What type of rp and whatís the map?

Mathuvan Union wrote:What type of rp and whatís the map?

The United Federation of Amestris Gothic Vandelia Hells Saints

These three people (and more probably) know what is going on in the rp. Could one of you fine fellows answer the question regarding the Role-play Map?

Also, Just an announcement, and sorry for the double post ephiny, but I am in no way connected to Twin of Hearts. Those of you that know what that means, know why I am posting it :)

Mathuvan Union wrote:What type of rp and whatís the map?

Apostate wrote:The United Federation of Amestris Gothic Vandelia Hells Saints

These three people (and more probably) know what is going on in the rp. Could one of you fine fellows answer the question regarding the Role-play Map?

It's a WW1 war and diplomacy RP, starting up probably tomorrow. pretty in depth, but hopefully very fun.

Hells Saints wrote:It's a WW1 war and diplomacy RP, starting up probably tomorrow. pretty in depth, but hopefully very fun.

I will join.

Alpha Wolf wrote:The United Federation of Amestris, can you get him added

Of course!

Mathuvan Union wrote:I will join.

The discord join link, and the link to the rulebook, can be found here:

This is the link to the Weltspiel discord:
https://discord.gg/wtjfFUH
And here is the link to the rulebook:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1e9Hxp4_QlRtOlGB77j_5NKjHnSfrs5LXjQNTzTcU51Q/edit?usp=drivesdk
Read dispatch

Hells Saints wrote:It's a WW1 war and diplomacy RP, starting up probably tomorrow. pretty in depth, but hopefully very fun.

I have also a strategy game ready but I will wait a week or 2 with that so we don't get too much at the same time.

I am sorry I haven't been very active the last few days, it has been so bad that I failed to answer all my issues for a day for the first time in a year. Last days of vacation and back to work panic slowed me down a bit.
I tried to have my garden up to scratch before work (and I might or might not got stuck on an anime sucking up the rest of my time).

Gothic Vandelia wrote:I have also a strategy game ready but I will wait a week or 2 with that so we don't get too much at the same time.

I am sorry I haven't been very active the last few days, it has been so bad that I failed to answer all my issues for a day for the first time in a year. Last days of vacation and back to work panic slowed me down a bit.
I tried to have my garden up to scratch before work (and I might or might not got stuck on an anime sucking up the rest of my time).

I been a little busy also between jumping room to room doing point up and doing some painting. Worked out in the yard for a bit yesterday

Hells Saints wrote:It's a WW1 war and diplomacy RP, starting up probably tomorrow. pretty in depth, but hopefully very fun.

My apologies that I did not respond to this earlier. The game will be starting 12:00 AM US EST Thursday.

The United Federation of Amestris wrote:My apologies that I did not respond to this earlier. The game will be starting 12:00 AM US EST Thursday.

Order have to been in my 12 PM EST, right?

Freed Bavaria wrote:Order have to been in my 12 PM EST, right?

Right now, orders will have to be in by 9:00 PM EST.

I just had a look at The Invaders (My old region) and realised how dead it was

Freed Bavaria wrote:I just had a look at The Invaders (My old region) and realised how dead it was

I tried one time getting them to merge here but that didn't work to well. A few individuals got rather upset.

Alpha Wolf wrote:I tried one time getting them to merge here but that didn't work to well. A few individuals got rather upset.

I remember, I joined because of it

Freed Bavaria wrote:I remember, I joined because of it

You will have to message me your old invader name i was there quite awhile myself.

Apostate wrote:You will have to message me your old invader name i was there quite awhile myself.

I'm curious to. 😁

Apostate wrote:You will have to message me your old invader name i was there quite awhile myself.

I donít think we were there at the same time

I was there from the beginnings when Knot, Rain Delay, and I refounded it.

Anyone been getting hit with stormsover these last couple days?

Alpha Wolf wrote:Anyone been getting hit with stormsover these last couple days?

yeah, the tropical storm coming up the coast?

Alpha Wolf wrote:Anyone been getting hit with stormsover these last couple days?

Yeah, my area got off the worst of it.

«12. . .688689690691692693694. . .711712»

Advertisement