by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Union of the Seekers Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .960961962963
Show

Post by Tyranny and government overreach suppressed by Pidg.

Tyranny and government overreach

Republic of Callaxium was here too. Why do you continue to put up with such oppression.

Show

Post by Tyranny and government overreach suppressed by Pidg.

Tyranny and government overreach

Tyranny and government overreach wrote:Republic of Callaxium was here too. Why do you continue to put up with such oppression.

Pidg is a selfish individual.

Show

Post by Tyranny and government overreach suppressed by Brizalia.

Tyranny and government overreach

Tyranny and government overreach wrote:Pidg is a selfish individual.

You cannot silence your history or actions. Shame.

You have brought this to your region. You had to remove me all those years ago. Resign from UoJ.

Show

Post by Tyranny and government overreach suppressed by Brizalia.

Tyranny and government overreach

PIDG MUST RESIGN FROM UOJ. CALLAXIUM IS COMPLICIT.

Overlord67
Union of Justice
You will be freed soon.

Show

Post by Hiram Land suppressed by Brizalia.

Tyranny and government overreach wrote:PIDG MUST RESIGN FROM UOJ. CALLAXIUM IS COMPLICIT.

Overlord67
Union of Justice
You will be freed soon.

You are a piece of a problem that you are causing. You are causing un-needed bias and chaos that can BREAK apart the UoJ, and nobody will stand for your lies and bait.

I can report you for spam, if I wish.

Show

Post by Tyranny and government overreach suppressed by Brizalia.

Tyranny and government overreach

Hiram Land wrote:You are a piece of a problem that you are causing. You are causing un-needed bias and chaos that can BREAK apart the UoJ, and nobody will stand for your lies and bait.

I can report you for spam, if I wish.

It's not spam. I just don't like Pidg being in charge. Lol. Lighten up

Show

Post by Hiram Land suppressed by Brizalia.

Tyranny and government overreach wrote:It's not spam. I just don't like Pidg being in charge. Lol. Lighten up

"It's not spam."

He suppressed your posts because you were spamming and saying nonsense.

"Lighten up"

I am. You aren't funny. Your just annoying everyone.

Read all about it!
- We've an Imperial Gazette
- The seventh DRF Chronicle
- The twenty-fifth Force Flyer
- Not just any truth, but the Union Truth
- Top interviews in Gameplay Magazine. And cookies too!

Poker faces on - it's ♠♥Hold'em ♦♣ at the Sands

Yeeeeeeeet!

«12. . .960961962963

Advertisement