by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

United roleplay authority Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12345. . .2,2252,226»

Mechanian wrote:Yep.
Also, say something nice to animalia. They said they are crying.

North Animalia
Everything will stay the same as before.
Just a better world.
Things will look up from here on out, and nothing will change.

The neo glactic empire wrote:No

Moderators already jumped in
We dont want trouble

I will take his advice
I will not bully him
That is not what I ever wanted.

Post by Teodorias suppressed by a moderator.

Teodorias wrote:They did because Raich insulted and The Commandant reported Him.

You can't be reported for saying what grant wants to say.

The commandent can SUCK it up, for all I care

The ghost in the machine

There's a special place in hell for the commandant.

Tf2 the nation

Grantonlatis wrote:The commandent can SUCK it up, for all I care

The commandant sucks.
Their PAINIS is weak.
They are gay.

Post by Teodorias suppressed by a moderator.

Also, sorry for MAYBE being rude, but can we change the name of this region? Like, to the NEW Dictatorial Paradise, or a cool name, like Void Worlds.

Grantonlatis wrote:Also, sorry for MAYBE being rude, but can we change the name of this region? Like, to the NEW Dictatorial Paradise, or a cool name, like Void Worlds.

New dictatorial paradise?
There alreadt a TDP

we are something else
We are a new region independent

Post by Teodorias suppressed by a moderator.

Grantonlatis wrote:North Animalia
Everything will stay the same as before.
Just a better world.
Things will look up from here on out, and nothing will change.

Thanks grant.

The Dictatorial Paradise is dead, and The commandant killed it.

Show

Post by The commandant v2 suppressed by The neo glactic empire.

The commandant v2

Hello! Hope we're all having fun here!

Post by Teodorias suppressed by a moderator.

The commandant v2 wrote:Hello! Hope we're all having fun here!

OUTTA THIS HOUSE! OUTTA THIS HOUSE!

Tf2 the nation

The commandant v2 wrote:Hello! Hope we're all having fun here!

GET THE F*CK OUTTA HERE.

Post by The ghost in the machine suppressed by a moderator.

Post by Grantonlatis suppressed by a moderator.

The commandant v2 wrote:Hello! Hope we're all having fun here!

YOU MADE ME CRY.
YOU ARE A TERRIBLE PERSON.

Ranks given

Mechanian your admin

Teodorias as aoon as they endorse your WA delegate

The neo glactic empire wrote:Ranks given

Mechanian your admin

Teodorias as aoon as they endorse your WA delegate

Can I be given Minister of Propaganda again?

North Animalia wrote:YOU MADE ME CRY.
YOU ARE A TERRIBLE PERSON.

Don't feel too bad. He's just a piece of junk data.

Please, SOMEONE ban him...
Please... someone ban the Commandent

Grantonlatis wrote:Please, SOMEONE ban him...
Please... someone ban the Commandent

He's already gone.

Post by Teodorias suppressed by a moderator.

«12345. . .2,2252,226»

Advertisement