My anus is full of melons.
*happy conscript noices*
*He pulls his Longbow out*
Continue rp here?
I did it, so respond back to it.
I can't remember where we left off.
Since the entire world just collapsed, D-Man is free to do whatever he wants.
*Leads her into the building*
-As you can tell we have a variety of untrained demigods.
- Wow... I don't think I'm a demigod.
-Yet, you have the mark of Artimes.
- All I did was find a cursed bracelet. But, I guess this seems cool.
-But we must keep this a secret, if Zeus knew I was housing demigods, he would be very pissed...But their is a special person I need you to train.
- Who are they?
*Someone, or something tears open a portal to the fourth dimension, and a roughly humanoid entity steps out*
-Scott, he's...a Hade's descendant.
*Thousands of spears and sords are felt prickling into him*
*Machine guns are heard getting cocked and loaded*
-You are disappointed?
*He yanks the guns and swords out of their hands, flinging them into the air*
- I expected a much warmer welcome. I am the Dimension Man, D-Man for short.
- No, I'm not. One of my friends is an Egyptian demigod.
-Yes, well it would take a very powerful being to break my Barrier.
*A man in shorts, a t-shirt ,and a trident walk up to D-Man*
*D-Man offers a handshake*
- Posiden, isn't it? God of the sea.