WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of MarineBR8
Last WA Update:
1000 Islands is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in 1000 Islands
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, 1000 Islands is ranked 2,314th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Republic of MarineBR8||Left-Leaning College State||“Yeah, whatever.”|
- : Swuydal ceased to exist.
- : Swuydal arrived from Arkonos.
- : Embassy cancelled between Bharat and 1000 Islands.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Magadh of the region Bharat ordered the closure of its embassy in 1000 Islands.
- : The United States of SouthernStar departed this region for The North Pacific.
- : The United States of SouthernStar arrived from Task Force 1.
- : Embassy established between Bharat and 1000 Islands.
- : Dysenterry ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of MarineBR8 agreed to construct embassies with Bharat.
- : The Democratic Republic of New Dilli of the region Bharat proposed constructing embassies.
1000 Islands Regional Message Board