by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

A Taco Archipelago Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .8,9718,9728,9738,9748,9758,9768,977. . .10,90310,904»

Krystalveil wrote:"If you mean if we tolerate Gong coming in Krystalveil and converting krystalvelians to Gong.. well, you can try, but krystalvelians are atheists 99.1%, Krystalveil is the 2nd most scientifically advanced nation in ATA and the only God they believe in is Theodore I, the now 'missing' Emperor. So good luck?"


'Missing'.

Gonggong wrote::)
Then we will build many Gongi Temples in Krystalveil and make Gong big god in the stars.

"There are no humans yet living in the Garden of Krystalveil, but we will invite you when they arrive."

Margaux wrote:'Missing'.

"Yes, 'missing' =)"

Krystalveil wrote:"There are no humans yet living in the Garden of Krystalveil, but we will invite you when they arrive."

Then we will convert the plants. Tell me, are your plants scientists too?

Krystalveil wrote:"Yes, 'missing' =)"

Sure, just like the First Emperor was 'dead'.

Krystalveil wrote:"Yes, 'missing' =)"

Margaux wrote:Sure, just like the First Emperor was 'dead'.

Such tragedy in Krystalveil.
We send our condolences to every Krystalveilian.

Gonggong wrote:Then we will convert the plants. Tell me, are your plants scientists too?

"You should wait for the people, the wait is almost over."

Margaux wrote:Sure, just like the First Emperor was 'dead'.

"Exactly. These secrets aren't really secrets =) but maybe some will believe them."

Gonggong wrote:Such tragedy in Krystalveil.
We send our condolences to every Krystalveilian.

"We would send the message to them, but the population also seems to be 'missing' =)"

Krystalveil wrote:"You should wait for the people, the wait is almost over."
"Exactly. These secrets aren't really secrets =) but maybe some will believe them."

Today, a large scale funeral is happening on Gonggong is remembrance to Krystalveil's fallen leaders.

Gonggong wrote:yay, now I can pay to proselytize in Zaberaz Hapang!

in New Campton they see giant holograms, glass replaced with diamond and the streets covered in gold.

Krystalveil wrote:"We would send the message to them, but the population also seems to be 'missing' =)"

The populous TOO?!
Oh my Gong. Destiny has it out for you, it seems :(

Gonggong wrote:Today, a large scale funeral is happening on Gonggong is remembrance to Krystalveil's fallen leaders.

"If they were here, we're sure the krystalveilians would thank you."

Gonggong wrote:The populous TOO?!
Oh my Gong. Destiny has it out for you, it seems :(

"Yes, poor Krystalveil =("

https://imgur.com/a/ob83rEN

Porymonia, some Free Anti Porymonian Propaganda, here you go.

Zaberaz Hapang wrote:in New Campton they see giant holograms, glass replaced with diamond and the streets covered in gold.

The missionaries hold their staffs tightly in fear.

Zaberaz Hapang wrote:in New Campton they see giant holograms, glass replaced with diamond and the streets covered in gold.

*remembers the story about the golden city of the fallen Krystalveil*

Krystalveil wrote:

"Exactly. These secrets aren't really secrets =) but maybe some will believe them."

*Nods.*

Well, the First Emperor is walking already he is now serving as the First General.

Krystalveil wrote:*remembers the story about the golden city of the fallen Krystalveil*

oh yeah, just realized. New Campton is the only Golden City!

Gonggong wrote:The missionaries hold their staffs tightly in fear.

1 of the holograms takes the shape of a giant gong

Krystalveil wrote:"Exactly. These secrets aren't really secrets =) but maybe some will believe them."

Oo, oo! I wanna hear secrets

Margaux wrote:*Nods.*

Well, the First Emperor is walking already he is now serving as the First General.

"Theodore would be very excited to meet him again, but unless Nikolai wishes to talk to a statue, he will have to wait a bit longer."

Zaberaz Hapang wrote:1 of the holograms takes the shape of a giant gong

the missionaries drop all of their belongings and bow to the hologram of their most merciful Gong.

Krystalveil wrote:"Exactly. These secrets aren't really secrets =) but maybe some will believe them."

Raises hand

Gonggong wrote:the missionaries drop all of their belongings and bow to the hologram of their most merciful Gong.

Zaberaz Hapang no

Gonggong wrote:Oo, oo! I wanna hear secrets

"The secret is that our population and leader aren't missing, but living under the cover that is a different nation that is also Krystalveil =)"

Krystalveil wrote:"Theodore would be very excited to meet him again, but unless Nikolai wishes to talk to a statue, he will have to wait a bit longer."

Nikolai is occupied on Mercury. I'm sure he would love to see Theodore again, but he is a patient man.

«12. . .8,9718,9728,9738,9748,9758,9768,977. . .10,90310,904»

Advertisement