WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Illuminati.
Abelardia is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pro-Market in Abelardia
This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"
As a region, Abelardia is ranked 14,744th in the world for Most Pro-Market.
|1.||The Electronic Democracy of Jiatiei||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Nayà yòwè”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Esquelia and Abelardia.
- : Embassy cancelled between Continent of xenonia and Abelardia.
- : Embassy established between Esquelia and Abelardia.
- : The Electronic Democracy of Jiatiei agreed to construct embassies with Esquelia.
- : Terrakachonda of the region Esquelia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Rbbf of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Echraluz tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- : Nnung amama-nsim of the region Chatty neighborhood exca proposed constructing embassies.
- : Zikxi bha of the region United Bird Nations proposed constructing embassies.
Abelardia Regional Message Board
Yeah, don't worry about them, Saevilag. We were just as surprised to learn that they don't even use money.
Again, you oversimplify. We have a means of purchasing things of value, certainly, but it comes in the form of life and living things. That can mean livestock, or food, or a debt of labour, sealed with a talisman.
Any idea why we suddenly have the option of nuclear weapons?
Nice flag, Saevilag!
A new region, Zhou, has proposed constructing embassies. They're decent-looking, but they're also brand-new and acquiring embassies at a massive rate. What do you think?
Victory! Kahem is defeated, once and for all!
Wait, what? And we didn't have anything to do with it?
Yare yare daze
Saevilag! You live!
And now we're the only ones alive...