WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Abelardia is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pro-Market in Abelardia
This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"
As a region, Abelardia is ranked 13,735th in the world for Most Pro-Market.
|1.||The Electronic Democracy of Jiatiei||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Nayà yòwè”|
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Echraluz tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- : Nnung amama-nsim of the region Chatty neighborhood exca proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Mayr Junta of Zikxi Bha of the region United Bird Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Palandian Royal Dynasty of Verda Isles of the region Donjia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Grand Republic of Jikook of the region Donjia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Of of of of of of the region The Stone proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Football Playing Confederacy of RBBF of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : Reogalia ceased to exist.
- : Nacheg ceased to exist.
Abelardia Regional Message Board
Yeah, don't worry about them, Saevilag. We were just as surprised to learn that they don't even use money.
Again, you oversimplify. We have a means of purchasing things of value, certainly, but it comes in the form of life and living things. That can mean livestock, or food, or a debt of labour, sealed with a talisman.
Any idea why we suddenly have the option of nuclear weapons?
Nice flag, Saevilag!
A new region, Zhou, has proposed constructing embassies. They're decent-looking, but they're also brand-new and acquiring embassies at a massive rate. What do you think?
Victory! Kahem is defeated, once and for all!
Wait, what? And we didn't have anything to do with it?
Yare yare daze
Saevilag! You live!
And now we're the only ones alive...