WA Delegate (non-executive): The Technocracy of Essutakur (elected )
Founder: The Technocracy of Essutakur
Last WA Update:
Abyssum contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Abyssum
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Abyssum is ranked 5,672nd in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Myrmidonian Pontificate of Rhytonia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Fidelis et Vinces”|
|2.||The Democratic People's Republic of Feo Lef||New York Times Democracy||“We wish to remain what we are.”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Jhervidistan||Democratic Socialists||“Audere Aga!”|
|4.||The Technocracy of Essutakur||Democratic Socialists||“Ex abysso a fortuna”|
- : Chishenme ceased to exist.
- : Lotustopia departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Technocracy of Essutakur ejected Lotustopia from the region.
- : The Technocracy of Essutakur dismissed Anbakur as Venerated Shaman of Abyssum.
- : The Technocracy of Essutakur dismissed Wonderfulland as Grand Chorus of Abyssum.
- : The Technocracy of Essutakur renamed the office held by Chishenme from "Prime Speaker" to "Media Mogul" in Abyssum.
- : The Technocracy of Essutakur renamed the office held by The Democratic People's Republic of Feo Lef from "Decorated Champion" to "His Supreme Holiness" in Abyssum.
- : The Technocracy of Essutakur granted Appearance, Border Control, Communications, and Embassies authority to The Technocracy of Essutakur and renamed the office from "Firemind" to "AI Nexus" in Abyssum.
- : The Technocracy of Essutakur renamed the office held by The Myrmidonian Pontificate of Rhytonia from "Supreme Arbiter" to "War Archon" in Abyssum.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Stone and Abyssum.
Abyssum Regional Message Board
I believe it is time to raid. Everyone who wants to join, please respond so we can detail a several-day plan to raid another region. ROLL CALL!
You'll have to remind me how to do that. This is a convoluted game at best.
Sure. I will post a detailed Raid instruction when we are ready, with a timeline.
Here is the plan: Rhytonia and Feo Luf should take point, scouting regions with few active members and few WA delegations, AND where the WA delegate has executive power. When one is found, we will set a time and date. Everyone should join that region at that time and make sure that one of you has endorsements from everyone from our region. Wait a few days until the WA delegate can affect politics in that region, then change the password, change the officers, and convert it into a colony (our flag installed). Once that is done, a notice will be posted in that region to return back here.