by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Aeia Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .226227228229230231232. . .238239»

just turn discord on and off again

dfghvjkhgvcfxdsfcgvhjokpijuhygtfrgvyhnijkilohgtfrtyguhijkojiuhyugtfghuijouhygtyhuijiuhygthijuhgbvhbnjnm2393446

Vrnallia, Cuirpthe, and Aquidneck

Onza wrote:Howdy Hajewigk :)

Hi, I'll probably hang around here for a bit.

Salaam!

Ihsalihna wrote:Salaam!

Welcome to Aeia! If you are interested in joining, I would recommend joining our discord server immediately, the link is in the regional factbook. If you would like to submit your application now, although I would recommend discussion on the discord prior to this, there is also a link in the regional factbook.

Ihsalihna wrote:Salaam!

This mean something in foreign?

Newrey wrote:This mean something in foreign?

As-salāmu ʿalaykum means "Peace be upon you" in Arabic, Salaam means "Peace". Common-ish greetings in Islamic countries.

Ihsalihna wrote:As-salāmu ʿalaykum means "Peace be upon you" in Arabic, Salaam means "Peace". Common-ish greetings in Islamic countries.

You calling me a Muslim, sonny?

Newrey wrote:You calling me a Muslim, sonny?

If I had said "Bonjour" would you interpret that as being called French?

Ihsalihna wrote:If I had said "Bonjour" would you interpret that as being called French?

he is french he just doesn't want his colleagues in england to know

Crylante wrote:he is french he just doesn't want his colleagues in england to know

Ah bah oui

Ihsalihna wrote:If I had said "Bonjour" would you interpret that as being called French?

You gon catch these hands

Newrey wrote:You gon catch these hands

Infidel begone >:V

Ihsalihna wrote:Infidel begone >:V

Thotticus begonicus

Newrey wrote:Thotticus begonicus

Va chier toi-mÍme

Ihsalihna wrote:Va chier toi-mÍme

I donít even know what that means, Frog-man

Newrey wrote:I donít even know what that means, Frog-man

That's Frog-woman to you. And it basically bugger off to you too

Ihsalihna wrote:That's Frog-woman to you. And it basically bugger off to you too

Youíre talking French to me? In this Christian English-speaking server? Iíd say the height of uncivilisation, but your tallest man, Napoleon, Ďs a small fella

Newrey wrote:Youíre talking French to me? In this Christian English-speaking server? Iíd say the height of uncivilisation, but your tallest man, Napoleon, Ďs a small fella

Hasn't that dead horse of a myth been beaten enough?

Ihsalihna wrote:Hasn't that dead horse of a myth been beaten enough?

subjectively not i guess. anyways welcome to this train to oblivion. also to aeia.

Ihsalihna wrote:Hasn't that dead horse of a myth been beaten enough?

Not until I can beat Napoleon to death

Show

Post by Crylante suppressed by AESYRiEL.

i saw 11 new messages and assumed vid was having a hissy fit i'm glad to find out otherwise

i need to stop editing wikipedia for my own metal safety

Brilinako wrote:metal safety

«12. . .226227228229230231232. . .238239»

Advertisement