WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Aegean Okra of Munchlax
Last WA Update:
Afghanistan contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in Afghanistan
Although some nations have a flat tax rate for all citizens while others tax the rich more heavily than the poor, the World Census used averages to rank the world's most taxing governments.
As a region, Afghanistan is ranked 10,593rd in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan 1996 to 2001||Iron Fist Consumerists||“There is no god but Allah”|
|2.||The Emirate of Afghanystan||Corporate Police State||“خداى زموږ دښمنانو ته سزا ورکړئ”|
|3.||The Armed Republic of Lapino85||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Might Makes Right”|
|4.||The Aegean Okra of Munchlax||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“I'm So Green”|
- : The Armed Republic of Lapino85 arrived from Pakistan.
- : The Sultanate of Republic of the Afghan People ceased to exist.
- : The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan 1996 to 2001 arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Armed Republic of Lapino85 departed this region for Pakistan.
- : The Armed Republic of Lapino85 arrived from Empire of Great Britain.
- : The Sultanate of Republic of the Afghan People arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Most Beautiful Republic of Soulteria of the region World ambassador proposed constructing embassies.
- : Afkanistan ceased to exist.
- : Afkanistan arrived from Balder.
- : Pathan ceased to exist.
Afghanistan Regional Message Board
Hey, guys! Just dropping by as I make my way around the world!
Hello, all. Might I help in any way, such as a map or diplomacy? Totally not a spy!
I posted this message 6 years ago. Our struggle to regain control over Afghanistan from Munchlax who is basically a puppet nation with no activity except logging in to keep it from becoming inactive.
6 years. I was a totally different person back then. Except for my religion and political views. They basically stayed the same except that I used to love communism and I was implementing a socialist-islamic system in my nation because of that. Now I have become more moderate and free enterprise is thriving in my nation while there are still state-owned companies.
6 years I have been definitely the most active nation in Afghanistan (with some pauses along the road) but I have never had a say in its regional policies. The region is hijacked by Munchlax and after 6 years I can ask myself: when will the end even be in sight?
But we will continue. Just like the Americans will eventually leave RL Afghanistan, the sweet day will come that Munchlax ceases to exist and never comes back.
6 years and still fighting. We will fight until the end until all oppressors are ousted from Afghanistan. And even then we will fight the oppressors abroad.
Who knows, maybe I will write another message on this board in another 6 years and the situation may be exactly the same. The time is on our side.
Oops, looks like somebody decided to cease to exist! So much for continuing the fight.