WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Grape Island
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Embassy, Chalyiaa, Moneylania, UNITED, Hollow Point, Star Trek, Environmental Protection Council, Pontbridge Islands, Southfield, Embassy Hub, New World Union, Africa, ASEAN, ASEAN REGION, Artic Union, Atlantic New Lands, and 1 other.SECFanatics.
Alliance of the World contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in Alliance of the World
World Census Inquisitors conducted rigorous one-on-one interviews probing the depth of citizens' beliefs in order to determine which nations were the most devout.
As a region, Alliance of the World is ranked 17,078th in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The Republic of Marine Islands||Democratic Socialists||“By The People For The People”|
|2.||The Allied States of United southern||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“From Many, One”|
|3.||The Republic of Grape Island||New York Times Democracy||“Peace and Justice”|
|4.||The Grand Duchy of Apollia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Together, we shine.”|
- : Embassy established between SECFanatics and Alliance of the World.
- : The Allied States of United southern agreed to construct embassies with SECFanatics.
- : The Football Playing Confederacy of RBBF of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Thaecia and Alliance of the World.
- : The Allied States of Korsinia of the region Thaecia ordered the closure of its embassy in Alliance of the World.
- : Embassy established between Atlantic New Lands and Alliance of the World.
- : Embassy established between Artic Union and Alliance of the World.
- : The Queen's State of Ermatinger of the region Atlantic New Lands agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Republic of Grape Island removed Appearance, Embassies, and Polls authority from The Grand Duchy of Apollia and renamed the office from "Chief minister" to "Minister of Safety and Security" in Alliance of the World.
- : The Republic of Grape Island granted Appearance, Embassies, and Polls authority to The Republic of Marine Islands and renamed the office from "Minister of Safety and Security" to "Chief minister" in Alliance of the World.
Alliance of the World Regional Message Board
Great thank you!
The Amazon Rainforest may just be saved from near extinction!
Most of the G7 nations have pledged to help fight the fires in Brazil by pledging around 22 million USD and fire-fighting planes and water bombers. This will be very beneficial, but I do not think that it is enough. We must do more.
Nations like Canada, Italy and France have already offered their help, but what about the other countries? What about Sweden, Denmark, Australia, New Zealand or Russia?
Everyone must stand up and act to stop the fires together or else our home, earth will be destroyed before our very eyes! We created the fires, and so we must end them as well!!
I'm going to leave this region as I am now very busy and don't have time for this game anymore.
Hope this region succeeds and you have my best wishes!
My post is now vacant and so please fill it in.
We will miss you😢😢😢
Everyone please send recruitment telegram
2020 Candidates for President survey! Please vote and if you have any questions, please ask me! Please spread this around to get more accurate results and more votes
Please go on over and vote on the latest poll!
Do you own an electric vehicle? If not, then I suggest that you do because it will save you so much money on gas every year which can be spent on shopping or anything else of your choice.
Electric vehicles are also the future of the world and so if you eat one now, then you will be ahead of the game! They are eco-friendly and rechargeable meaning that your car can keep on going till forever as long as it gets charged!
As there is no challenger to Marine Islands .
Marine Islands has won the election and is the new Chief minister
There are so many places all across the world that climate strikes took place. This was the largest climate change activism strike that has ever happened on earth till date.
There were many unique and interesting ways of getting people's attention such as Vancouver, B.C.'s "drop dead" strike, New York's strike with Greta Thunberg and many more.
There were strikes that happened in 156 nations across the globe and many were kids.
What don't the government's get about climate change if the people want it. Why aren't the government's of the world changing and adapting to the people's needs?
It's because they aren't serious enough!
We have to take action now and that starts with cutting back emissions any way you can. Yes, money will be spent in making the world cleaner and that is what the government's are afraid of...spending more money but that is the only way as it will be much cheaper in the long run!
For Mother Earth!!