WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Adventures of Camelza
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Pony Lands, Weed, Vissella, The Empire of Friendship, New Lunar Republic, France, Sacrum Romanum Imperium, Yerushalem VI, Sagittarius Arm, Freedom and Justice Alliance, The Illuminati, Realm of Unrestricted Science, The Great Chili, Avadam Inn, The Bunny Fire, Regionless, and 2 others.The Bar on the corner of every region, and Gypsy Lands.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in Angels of Derp
Governments ranked highly spend the most on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, Angels of Derp is ranked 643rd in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The Scrunchy Derp of Quidomne||Left-wing Utopia||“In Derp We Trust”|
|2.||The Scientific Technocracy of Ximea||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Scientia Est Quantivis Pretii”|
|3.||The Empire of Equestia||Father Knows Best State||“Love and Tolerance”|
|4.||The Pls of Thanatttynia||Democratic Socialists||“Remember to eat your 5 a day”|
|5.||The Doll of Immoren||Civil Rights Lovefest||“...”|
|6.||The Republic of Quandarm||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Love, Honor, Family, and the Sweat of your Brow”|
|7.||The Democratic Geniocracy of Ceffyltir||Left-Leaning College State||“From Rags to Riches”|
|8.||The Adventures of Camelza||Civil Rights Lovefest||“These NSers are crazy!”|
- : The Empire of Equestia arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Rogue Nation of Icanhascheezburger of the region Memeverse proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Quandarm arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Scrunchy Derp of Quidomne lost WA Delegate status.
- : Mad hatters in jeans ceased to exist.
- : The Imperial Republic of Arconia Defender of the region Sagittarius Arm cancelled the closure of its embassy in Angels of Derp.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Ascendancy and Angels of Derp.
- : The Commonwealth of 119th Catgirl Division of the region Sagittarius Arm ordered the closure of its embassy in Angels of Derp.
- : The Adventures of Camelza arrived from Balder.
- : The Adventures of Camelza changed the regional password.
Angels of Derp Regional Message Board
I didn't expect for To The Abandoned Sacred Beast could make me sob, but perhaps alcohol is part in fault.
Read name of a game wrong once and it's stuck in head as "Fire Emblem: Three Hoes"
I usually prefer reading over listening to audiobooks, but I wonder if I've bad imagination myself, because I'm listening to audiobook of The Nameless City and it feels like lot of Lovecraft (and some other gothic horror authors') stories works better in audiobook format than me reading stories myself.
Quaint or scifi or both.
I was coming from store and on my way home it started to rain. I decided to run last bit to home and I almost started laughing because I was listening to Bloodborne boss theme, and theme coincidentally kicked to higher gear just as I started running.
They are making doomsday predictions that Finnish property market is going to crash in such way that properties and apartment's will be handed out practically free within/after a decade.
I can't wait to get a home in metropolitan area for a pocket change.